Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the second part of the interview WMUR did with LN, WN's mother (Eunice "Tommie" Richards) confirms Celina was wrapped in a "blue" blanket when found.

I wish there had been more shown of the family members actually speaking, rather than the reporter's voice over.

I think of this case so often. We live directly south along the CT river in Massachusetts, and one of my kids is slightly older than Celina...played basketball at her age, etc.

I would assume and hope that Louisa has legal counsel for financial matters if she has separated from Wendell...though if they were only married for nine months I don't know what his responsibility to her would be.

But good for her, for making sure that Kayla is not alone.

Incidentally, we have heard very little about Nick Noyes, Wendell's son and Celina's stepbrother. I wish they had interviewed him and Kevin as well, since they seemed to be closely involved with the family.

In the second part of the interview WMUR did with LN, WN's mother (Eunice "Tommie" Richards) confirms Celina was wrapped in a "blue" blanket when found.

Okay, this struck me as weird. She said something like, it wasn't unusual that she was found wrapped in a blue blanket, since she always had a blanket around her. Excuse me? Maybe not unusual if she was roasting marshmallows around a campfire, or at a sleepover, or watching cartoons with a bowl of cereal on Saturday morning. But dead in the water? I think that's quite different and something bothers me a lot there.

Finally, some confirmation about the blanket. The blanket had to have been secured to the body in some way - tape, rope, string...something.

A few things stuck me as odd,but the one that confused me the most was the wedding band on Louisa's finger still.

With so many questions and no comment on wendall I do not understand the ring being there at all. Everytime you saw it wouldnt you choke up?

The next things that stood out was the "who would do what they did" . Then them not letting her see the body could be because it ws to decomposed for LE to consider her seeing that or it could be because of specific injury to the body they are keeping mum about so no one except the suspect would know.

I just wondered what the who would do what they did meant to her. Like who would murder her or did it mean something more specific?

Anyone want to venture to guess the reason why LN separated from WN?

The "NO COMMENT" statement when LN was asked by the reporter if she wanted to clear anything up regarding WN sure hit it home for me. LN didn't even have to think for a second if she wanted to defend her estranged husband from the accusations being made by the public that he is responsible for Celina's disappearance and death.

That tells me who LN thinks harmed her daughter.

JMO

A few things stuck me as odd,but the one that confused me the most was the wedding band on Louisa's finger still.

With so many questions and no comment on wendall I do not understand the ring being there at all. Everytime you saw it wouldnt you choke up?

The next things that stood out was the "who would do what they did" . Then them not letting her see the body could be because it ws to decomposed for LE to consider her seeing that or it could be because of specific injury to the body they are keeping mum about so no one except the suspect would know.

I just wondered what the who would do what they did meant to her. Like who would murder her or did it mean something more specific?

Perhaps the "Why would someone do what they did" statement refers to why someone with paranoid schizophrenia does what they do.

I don't think the authorities would not let LN see Celina's body, they advised against it. I would imagine this is do to the condition of the body after being found from the time spent in the water. No mother would want to remember their child like that.

JMO

I don't think so. I watched it again and never heard her say that. The reporter was the one who said it. Could the reporter have gotten it wrong? I think that is well withing the realm of possibilty.

In the interview (11:00 p.m. broadcast) WN's mother referring to WN said, "He doesn't want to talk. He's afraid."

Afraid of what?

In the interview (11:00 p.m. broadcast) WN's mother referring to WN said, "He doesn't want to talk. He's afraid."

Afraid of what?

He didn't seem to be afraid, to talk, before her body was discovered.

I don't think so. I watched it again and never heard her say that. The reporter was the one who said it. Could the reporter have gotten it wrong? I think that is well withing the realm of possibilty.

The reporter did not say just wrapped in a blanket, she said a blue blanket, this is very specific saying the color of the blanket.

The reporter say that Eunice Richards "noted" that when Celina was pulled from the river she was wrapped in a blue blanket. (0.29 in the video)

Eunice also says herself "She always had a blanket wrapped around her, so that was not unusual, for her to have a blanket, with her"

Yes it would have been nice if WMUR wouldn't have edited and cut the section where Eunice herself says it was blue blanket. But unfortunately sometime when people are interviewed they go round and round and don't really get to the point or they don't get the point across so it is understandable to the viewer, so then the voice over from the reporter telling the story is inserted.

JMO

So I wonder if there were any blue fibers found in any of the vehicles that were impounded.

I am beginning to wonder if this wasn't murder per se, but an accident gone horribly wrong.

Finally, some confirmation about the blanket. The blanket had to have been secured to the body in some way - tape, rope, string...something.

Whether there was a blanket or not is something that has bothered me from the beginning, and this is the first time I've actually believed that there WAS a blanket. I wonder if LE told them that, or that they're going by the same source that we all got 'the blanket' from many weeks ago? And yes, you would think that the blanket would have to have been secured some way for it to stay around her in the water. Unless it was one of those snuggy things and not a real blanket? I'm trying to think this through... if you've got a blanket wrapped around you and you fall in the water, can it stay wrapped around you, maybe enough so that you can't even get out of it once it's wet?

Whether there was a blanket or not is something that has bothered me from the beginning, and this is the first time I've actually believed that there WAS a blanket. I wonder if LE told them that, or that they're going by the same source that we all got 'the blanket' from many weeks ago? And yes, you would think that the blanket would have to have been secured some way for it to stay around her in the water. Unless it was one of those snuggy things and not a real blanket? I'm trying to think this through... if you've got a blanket wrapped around you and you fall in the water, can it stay wrapped around you, maybe enough so that you can't even get out of it once it's wet?

I tend to think it was secured in some way because when they found her body, they said the divers saw something that made the death look suspicious. If the blanket/snuggie/whatever was situated where a rational group of people could look at it and think she just fell into the water while it was wrapped around her, then they wouldn't have declared the death suspicious at that time.

Hasn't it been long enough that the toxicology should be back? Seems it has been forever. jmo

Perhaps the "Why would someone do what they did" statement refers to why someone with paranoid schizophrenia does what they do.

I don't think the authorities would not let LN see Celina's body, they advised against it. I would imagine this is do to the condition of the body after being found from the time spent in the water. No mother would want to remember their child like that.

JMO

Random thoughts: :twocents: :innocent: Possibly considered graphic by some :innocent:

BBM/U #1 OR another thought, "WHY" would ANYBODY "do what they did" as in HURT/MURDER/DISPOSE/DAMAGE/DESECRATE of her daughter's body? From experience with distraught families, reverting back to the vernacular, colloquial speech or "comfort talk" is common and can mean something COMPLETELY different from others' interpretations
BBM #2 Folks who recover or work with the deceased can recommend that one not observe the body/victim/decedent but the choice always remains with the individual's next of kin.
UBM #3 The condition of her corpse would be difficult to observe as there could have been significant skin slippage but more significantly, excessive bloat aka massive fluid retention within the epithelial cells and deeper organs. Depending upon the H2O temperature, decomposition may have been accelerated by fresh H2O algae/or other organisms within the death scene topography or those within the H2O and organic silt. The flow rate of the water and any out-croppings within the H2O as the body transited the river site might have caused significant surface damage and if her body was "opened" (ie open cuts premortem, menstrual flow) the predator (animal or insect vectors) damage could be significant and exacerbate the decomposition process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member