Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a short video (apparently the MIL is going to speak too).

Watch News 9 at 6:00 and 11:00 tonight for an update on the Celina Cass story. Amy Coveno was in West Stewartstown today and spoke with Celina's mother.

http://www.facebook.com/wmur9

I believe (my opinion only) that the AAG is deliberately slow playing these tests and this case. I think the AG's office and the adults in Celina's life would love nothing more than for the public and the media to forget all about Celina. Sadly, they seem to be getting their wish.

RSFSBM & BBM

Seems you might have been wrong. It doesn't seem like LN wants this to just be forgotten.

Coming Up On News 9: Hear From Celina Cass' Mother

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/video/29245264/detail.html#ixzz1YWbg96Ji

I am so glad her mother is speaking out! Maybe this will light a fire under LE!

Just listened to this video and it appears to me that Celina's mother and the mother's mother-in-law suspect the stepfather. The expressions on their faces when asked about him are very telling to me. JMO.

The interview was heartwrenching. I hope and pray LE has some answers and can make an arrest. Her mother deserves the truth.

Praying for Celina's family.

Heartbreaking
Oh please let there be justice for this little girl .

So glad to finally hear something and from the Mother/GM!!!! Now I am more inclined to believe there may be an arrest soon. Keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers for Celina's justice. May she rest in peace.

Sounds like there is more to come in a later news cast? I hope they tell us where and what the men of the house were doing that night, expecially the SF. Sounds like he is out of the facility as stated on the Cass FB page and living in Berlin. Probably still receiving therapy as out patient and hopefully being monitored to some degree by LE and in the spotlight. Until someone releases info about his and KM's whereabouts and activities that night, we still don't have a lot to go on.

So WN isn't out of the hospital. I hope there's answers soon for the family.

First part of interview with Celina's mother and WN's mother.

http://www.wmur.com/r/29246924/detail.html

Think WN.

BBM

"Why would someone do what they did" is a direct quote from LN in this interview.

Questions for those who read this post:

1. Any ideas as to whether or not "someone" references one person or more?
2. ".....do what they did" is referring to one person or more?
3. " " " " " means a deliberate rather than an accidental action?

It's late and I'm tired, but these are the questions I had after seeing the interview. Any enlightenment any of you would care to share would be most welcome.

Thanks!

What on earth can/will LE do if no cause or manner of death can be determined? And what if the blanket is just a rumor, so they can't even prove she was put into the water? This case could truly be unsolvable.

BBM

"Why would someone do what they did" is a direct quote from LN in this interview.

Questions for those who read this post:

1. Any ideas as to whether or not "someone" references one person or more?
2. ".....do what they did" is referring to one person or more?
3. " " " " " means a deliberate rather than an accidental action?

It's late and I'm tired, but these are the questions I had after seeing the interview. Any enlightenment any of you would care to share would be most welcome.

Thanks!

And another: why did they advise Mom not to see the body? Was it due to the extended submersion or was there some other reason?

What on earth can/will LE do if no cause or manner of death can be determined? And what if the blanket is just a rumor, so they can't even prove she was put into the water? This case could truly be unsolvable.

Hopefully mom speaking out and demanding answers will inspire others to do the same. The family and the people in this town deserve better, and so does Celina.

We won’t forget you, Celina.

Hoping and praying for justice and answers.

Hopefully mom speaking out and demanding answers will inspire others to do the same. The family and the people in this town deserve better, and so does Celina.

But demanding does not equal answers just arriving. Of course everyone wants and deserves to know, but sometimes there just isn't a simple answer. Very hard to get very far with a case if they can't decide if the person was murdered or not. I really do not believe that LE does not hope they can figure this out...but that doesn't magically make it possible. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member