Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH!!! Why would they do 2 PR's in one day with nothing new to report?? I am new to this... Is this normal??

The way Jane Young is handling the media and public in this case is normal for how SHE handles things.

Jane Young is the Senior Assistant Attorney General, she is the one who does the press conferences.

Jane Young does things completely different than most other agencies.
She is efficient, unreadable and very good at what she does.
She will do what she has to do to solve her case and get justice.

Even a 9pm press conference, is not odd for her.
She is great at keeping everyone involved, interested and she knows that is important.

You cannot read anything into timing of the press conferences, or content of them.
She is asking that the media stay there. She is having two press conferences a day to keep the media there.

Why does she want the media there? I don't know.
Pressuring a murder suspect? She thinks Ceilna might be alive out there? It could be a number of things.

Until there is something definitive... an arrest or they find Celina, we really know nothing more than some of the ways they are looking for her.

For anyone who hasn't seen it...here are a few other videos of Jane Young press conferences from a previous case.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 Jul 2011

Hopefully that helps.

fanciful , eh?

i am going to a self imposed time out- catch y'all later

I know the presser is on soon but wanted to add a thought that occurred today as I was dealing with my 12 yo daughters plans. She and a friend from grade school who havent played together for a year got together at our "town center" to shop and get ice-cream. Before taking her back home we had a light evening meal and woosh, before it was over they had both of us mothers agree to them spending the night together. Now, because of my work schedule I said they had to stay/sleep at my 21 yo daughters house a few blocks from me.

This reminded me of the woman who says Celina stayed with them a few nights prior to her disappearance.
Could someone Celina came in contact through a sleepover or while away from her own home have had their eye on Celina? Was this the same woman who called 911 who was not Celina's family? She says she has 6 daughters. What are their ages and are there older boys who might have taken a fancy to Celina. I hope police have looked at that home for a possible perp or evidence.
Just thoughts, and jmo

Older brothers of her friends or older boys are a concern I have as well. CC reminds me very much of a friend and neighbor I had when I was very young. Her name was Gayle and she was very tall and thin and timid. She never spoke to you unless she knew you well. She was actually very gorgeous in pictures. But as a 12 yr old she looked like Olive Oil. She was very thin and pale and had very big ears which stuck out. She was very embarrassed about her ears and she liked to wear hats and her hair in her face. Her mother was beautiful and had been a fashion model, and used to tell Gayle not to worry, and that she would become a swan some day soon.

Anyway we kind of grew apart in middle school and only saw each other occasionally. She was in the Catholic school so we were not in school together anymore. My older brother worked in a nice local restaurant as a busboy/dishwasher. He was 16. One night he came home and came to my room and told me a surprising story. He said he was clearing a table off and there was a rich college kid who drove a porsche sitting there. He was a regular at the restaurant and he brought a date. And sitting there trying to hide her face from my brother was our neighbor, Gayle, all dressed up and wearing lots of make up and a 'fall' as they used to call it. [ This was the 60's] My bro didn't say anything but he thought it was really weird.

It turns out that since she was about 5 ft 11 @ age 14, she was going to college parties with her older cousin. She had finally become a swan and had surprised us all. She never had time for guys her own age because they had always made fun of her. But once she filled out a bit, and had her ears pinned back, she looked very much like Twiggy. She was very pretty and poised and she reminds me of CC. Only because of the pictures she had been taking. I think she was being told the same thing, not to worry, that she would be beautiful as she matured. And I think it was the older boys who would be telling her that. :mad:

A previous poster did a google earth search, and there were tractor trailer rigs in the parking lot of the bar/restaurant which is adjacent to Celina's home... Sorry that this concept seems to be upsetting for you. But, often times kids are grabbed in the blink of an eye ... MOO
I noticed you edited your post after I replied to insinuate that I was upset.

Do I seem upset to you? What a strange projection.

All things considered I am having a pleasant afternoon.

Listen, I apologize for ruining the fun; I'm just a little more hesitant to leap to conclusions like child sex rings, and phantom truckers. I'll pipe down and let the speculation continue. I can tell by the thanks-ratio, that my pragmatism is not welcome.

Cheers.

The way Jane Young is handling the media and public in this case is normal for how SHE handles things.

Jane Young is the Senior Assistant Attorney General, she is the one who does the press conferences.

She is great at keeping everyone involved, interested and she knows that is important.

You cannot read anything into timing of the press conferences, or content of them.
She is asking that the media stay there. She is having two press conferences a day to keep the media there.

Pressuring a murder suspect? She thinks Ceilna might be alive out there? It could be a number of things.

Until there is something definitive... an arrest or they find Celina, we really know nothing more than some of the ways they are looking for her.

For anyone who hasn't seen it...here are a few other videos of Jane Young press conferences from a previous case.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 Jul 2011

Hopefully that helps.

THANK YOU so much for answering!

Well, I'll say it, I will be SHOCKED if this turns out to be a stranger abduction.

WS'ers that have much exerience, Is this normal for a case? I am new to this and am struggling with the fact that they had 2 press conferences in 1 day with nothing new to report. Does this happen often? I am really trying to understand how this all works! Thanks!

Every case is different. You just never know.

I would guess though that this situation is different from that of a large metro area such as where I live. When someone goes missing here, you hope, you pray, you try to figure it out, you search if they let you, but its big so for the most part you only worry for the missing.

In a tiny town they do all of those things and fear for their own children. They probably don't see this kind of thing everyday and they want answers. They hold press conferences when they can to keep people calm. JMO and where my head would be if I were on the state or the town's people's side.

WTH!!! Why would they do 2 PR's in one day with nothing new to report?? I am new to this... Is this normal??

Welcome to WS's Wanting2Help! Honestly, one of the ways we really DO help here at WS's is that we can keep a case alive, and that is REALLY important. The frequent press conferences, even though they aren't saying much are frustrating from an information standpoint, but I am impressed with the investigators for their efforts. I believe LE has a lot more evidence in this case than we have been made aware of - thus the crime scene tape around the home. Sadly, this case reminds me of the Rowan Ford case from Missouri. I am keeping an open mind, because it would be stupid to not think outside of the box - we have a young girl missing, who from everything I can gather was as innocent as morning dew. Her Facebook page was sweet, and completely different than that of her SF, who I will refrain from commenting on at this point in time.

While i beleive something may have happened in that house that night. I have to look at some cases that were strange. Polly klass, jessie, elisabeth smart, danielle v and jaycee d. Im sure there are more.moo prayers.

Listen, I apologize for ruining the fun; I'm just a little more hesitant to leap to conclusions like child sex rings, and phantom truckers. I'll pipe down and let the speculation continue. I can tell by the thanks-ratio, that my pragmatism is not welcome.

Cheers.

Please don't apologize for "ruining the fun"...A beautiful girl's welfare is on the line and we all are just communicating and throwing ideas around...I just want her found...safely...unlikely yes,(due to statistics) but I still wish... Remember that this forum is about Celina, not you.

Hopefully that helps.

:goodpost:

As much as we all want information, sometimes it is best that none of it gets out. I have followed a couple other cases where she was involved and I think that the woman could keep a secret from Jesus, himself. That's a good thing!

Cheers.

No.I did not ( and would not) edit a post to imply that another poster is upset.I am known to be direct.You did seem upset. I am lucky enough to be babysitting a little girl who taps my keys. I had to go back and make my post legible LOL....

Missing and possibly deceased children discussions are not something I do for fun. Crime message boards are often all about speculation.How can it be otherwise ? We aren't privy to LE's case status... No need for you to pipe down ; on the contrary,your posts have made me re-examine what I believe happened. As a pragmatist, what's your real deal ? What do you think happened ? What can you make of the few facts that we know happened ?

Cheers.

THis being a discussion board, is just the place for speculation. That is all any of us can do, since we have no first hand information. We thrive on fanciful speculation here because that is often how the truth comes forth- Through brain-storming. People using their brains to make educated guesses about what MIGHT have happened. No one is saying that they are 100% correct about their speculations. We are simply discussing POTENTIAL scenarios.

I for one, find it interesting that there is a constant parade of long haul truckers within yards of CC's bedroom. I think it is something that should be kept in mind when we try and figure out her fate. It may be meaningless, but it is noteworthy.

You would have thought he would have made it private to begin with given the "friends" he has. JMO

That also means he is cruzing around FB while his step daughter is missing. I don't think I would be worrying about FB!! The damage is already done. Now IMO he looks even worse!

She may have left the home on her own due to things that were happening within and then ran into trouble, or went into the river, or something. When LE said they are getting tips from locals, I wondered if they meant regarding what her homelife is like, or maybe things she has said.

But as far as her having self-esteem issues...I have not seen anything that backs that up at this point, other than her being said to be shy or timid. Sounds like she was fully involved in school activities, with friends, interests, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties