Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I don't think they showed the whole 'flopping' around event- just a portion there of

I highly suspect that was it. Usually the media shows the most dramatic scenes and he was right in front of the camera.

I wonder what the sister knows about all that went on at home? She was so protective of Celina.

No worries, I just didn't want it to be overlooked, especially since everyone was then keying in on mental hospital and the speculation that that was why he was transported.

I am not real familiar with the upper north east, but I imagine that the area that the Connecticut River flows through is considered the Connecticut Valley. Does anyone know?

It's the Connecticut River all the way up into Canada, hence the Connecticut River valley all the way up too!:crazy:

Considering that we haven't really seen anything of the mother this past week, I'm not really sure how there can even really be speculation as to her mental capacities. She may very well have been out of the spotlight because that is not someplace that she is comfortable. There are many parents who keep out of the spotlight when their children are missing.

IMO I don't think they showed the whole 'flopping' around event- just a portion there of

The reporter on MSNBC said he did it repeatedly, lay down on the ground, roll around, get up and walk a few steps, then lay down again...
Do we have any professionals who have seen this behavior???

IMO maybe they probably finally closed her FB because LE was tired of all of 'us' looking at it, frankly I was surprised it stayed up as long as it did, or at least public..........along with several others.

( by us, I mean the public)

Why does this remind me of the Zahra Baker case? It was only the parents who knew her whereabouts and when. They delayed reporting for several days. And her case involved a parent and a step. Sometimes these step parents turn out to be monsters.

If the SF and mom are the only ones who report last seeing her, then who knows when she actually disappeared. Couldn't it have been on Saturday?

Were there others who saw Celina over the weekend? Did others see her on Monday?

Spouses get so enmeshed that they cater to the spouse (rather than their child) and cover for their spouse. I would think the Mom would have had to have known something if it was the SF who did something to Celina.

Hey Peace!!

It is almost 2:30 you might want to go to the tv and I think they will have an update after the half hour, well after they get through talking about Pippa's behind.

Seriously seem like they have been updating Celina's case about every 15 min.

Why does this remind me of the Zahra Baker case? It was only the parents who knew her whereabouts and when. They delayed reporting for several days. And her case involved a parent and a step. Sometimes these step parents turn out to be monsters.

If the SF and mom are the only ones who report last seeing her, then who knows when she actually disappeared. Couldn't it have been on Saturday?

Were there others who saw Celina over the weekend? Did others see her on Monday?

Spouses get so enmeshed that they cater to the spouse and cover for each other. I would think the Mom would have had to have known something if it was the SF.

If I'm not mistaken (since her FB page is now down), she posted on FB on Saturday evening.

IMO maybe they probably finally closed her FB because LE was tired of all of 'us' looking at it, frankly I was surprised it stayed up as long as it did, or at least public..........along with several others.

Actually, I am surprised it DID get deleted or removed from public search.

I've got wbz's radio station on (1030 am, it's clear channel station so folks might be able to pick it up in nearby states as well, especially in evening). No updates with anything we dont already know as of yet. I've also got a lot of static atm because of storms moving through, grr... But will update if I hear anything new.

internet feed of this station
http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.2.12150&station=92

no thunderstorm static over the internet :)

and he fell to the ground several times, rolled around, got up and walked around and then would again fall to the ground. I wonder if they did tape it but just didn't want to show it. I would think LE would be interested although they probably know enough by now.

When dealing with a psych patient who is out of control...
expect & don't be surprised at anything s/he does. I've rarely
seen patients act the same.

Psych is not at all like med/surg settings... where symptoms &
treatments are almost textbook.

I'd have to disagree. Holly Bobo's FB account is still up .. and I'm sure BoBo's FB pages are being hit as I type.

LE / FBI must have had FB close Celina's account almost immediately upon locating her body.

The reporter on MSNBC said he did it repeatedly, lay down on the ground, roll around, get up and walk a few steps, then lay down again...
Do we have any professionals who have seen this behavior???

I am NOT a professional but, I have seen weird behavior like this by mentally ill out patients in Seattle. It's very odd, counting or walking in squares. It does come across as acting or fake at first but, it's very disturbing to see a person do it.

"Motor abnormalities (e.g., grimacing, posturing, odd mannerisms, ritualistic or stereotyped behavior) are sometimes present..."
http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-ps01.html

this is so sad and not the outcome I prayed for.

If I'm not mistaken (since her FB page is now down), she posted on FB on Saturday evening.

Nope, just an auto thing on Sat, her last post on there was on Fri, she made mention of her being 99% on one of those auto posts.
I really think the computer held a lot of clues, she was never on it on Mon eve. IMO

When dealing with a psych patient who is out of control...
expect & don't be surprised at anything s/he does. I've rarely
seen patients act the same.

Psych is not at all like med/surg settings... where symptoms &
treatments are almost textbook.

I agree and I could never be a pysch nurse. I hated the rotations in there during clinicals. Never know what to expect and when. Very strange behaviors are seen there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee