Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stated that I am :fence:

But, he does have a record with violence, although it is related to his illness, it is still more worrisome to me than anything I have seen about KM who has a record of going on joy rides.
Right now, neither can be ruled out imho.

KM's record ia more than just joy rides. It includes robbery and burglary.

here's a photo - looks like a haunted house to me -the outside is not finished so why would the basement be?
">

Initially it reminded me of something akin to the Winchester House, with all of the different recesses/angles, accesses/exits, windows/views...

Not for nothing, but weren't Lacey Peterson's parents supportive of Scott as a wonderful husband in the early days?

His comments and state of mind are exactly why family probably should refrain from all but carefully crafted public statements. Otherwise, depending on the day he talks, the public can latch on to a certain statement that may well be changed the next day. I think it's all related to constantly evolving information that he is having to absorb. I know from personal experience (missing family member, later emerged unharmed) that if I had had a camera in my face, I would've posited abduction theories. But it wasn't an abduction at all--she left voluntarily and had staged her "death" by running her car into a river. Turned up two weeks later in another state. Came home and rebuilt her life after facing the trauma that had caused her to flee in the first place.

KM's record ia more than just joy rides. It includes robbery and burglary.

Can you provide a link for the robbery charge, he pleaded guilty to 6 counts of theft and one count of burglary in 2007. I have seen no robbery.

Kevin Mullaney is not simply a friend. He is the mother's son by a former boyfriend.

No he's not. He is a former boyfriend's son. Though, depending on how young he was and how much time he spent with them when they were together, she may have maternal feelings for him.

Kevin Mullaney is not simply a friend. He is the mother's son by a former boyfriend.

So, he is an ex- "sort of" step-brother...we don't know how long he lived with them prior and we know he has a criminal record which smacks of poor judgment at the very least...

Does this make him a SO? Of course not...just someone I would be very vigilant about having around my pre-pubescent and adolescent daughters in my home. No matter how much I loved him.

When my BIL committed suicide, they went by the date they found him, not the date they believed he had died based on the evidence. That's here in Allegheny County in Pennsylvania. Just my 2¢.

Yes my family member that was deceased for an amount of time before being found as well.

FWIW, I sat and thought about it and most ME's will go by LKA date from what I remember.

JMHO

Can you provide a link for this, every MSM source we have seen here has stated that he is the son of a former boyfriend, and nothing to state that LN is the Mom.

I always keep in mind that the quotes we see from anyone involved in these cases are just the quotes that the media chooses to present. We don't hear the entire, unedited interviews from which these snippets are chosen for inclusion in a story. We don't know what a person said right before or right after the few words in a quote that make it into a story. So they really don't tell me much.

I wonder what NH's law is regarding disposal of bodies...only asking in case it turns out she died and then was put into the river...not that I believe this happened, but I vaugely recall a case where there were no charges for improper disposal of a body...

I've actually been trying to figure out who his mom actually is...do you have a link to where you found that he was LCN's son? I was under the impression that he is the son of her former exboyfriend and not hers. TIA!

No, I'm unfamiliar with those cases. I've been highly impressed with the various agencies dealing with this case. I was on a mountain day trip with my husband when we popped into a cafe for a sandwich. A TV was on talking about CC being located. I stopped in mid-step because I was stunned at the rapidity with which they found her--like a needle in a haystack. I had thought that most likely, hunters decades from now would stumble on the bones, or that nothing would ever be known, as though she literally disappeared into thin air. I hope that the autopsy yielded a goldmine of information.

New Hampshire is not a highly populated state and it makes things easier.. :) In fact NH has one of the lowest crime rates...

So when a crime does happen, resources are available. However Florida has a denser population and most likely a higher crime ratio, resources and services are probably in high demand.

BTW it was a private trust that paid for the boats etc.. used in the search. http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110804/NEWS07/708049973

Surprised you didn't hear of Pam Smart. They made a movie about her.. she was the teacher that hired some students to kill her husband and make it look like a robbery.

Sarcasm does not translate from our fingertips to the message board. It just doesn't :D

If you're being sassy or sarcastic you have to let us all know, or otherwise somebody is going to get upset and that's not the way we play here at WS :) We have been given an outline for code of behaviors that this website would like for all members to abide by it's located in the that deals with TOS and rules. Highly recommended reading JMHO :)

I'm not a moderator. But---I have seen threads closed for review when there are too many posts that violate either TOS or rules or etiquette. Or TO's and worse.

Just a thought. :)

here's a photo - looks like a haunted house to me -the outside is not finished so why would the basement be?
">

Oh, it's not that complicated, really. If there was a limited amount of money to work with, the choice would be either fix up the outside for other people to look at, or fix up the inside where WE live...

Did we get a time estimate on the tox reports? Just wondering. Usually take weeks but sometimes they can put a rush on them. TIA!

I wonder what NH's law is regarding disposal of bodies...only asking in case it turns out she died and then was put into the river...not that I believe this happened, but I vaugely recall a case where there were no charges for improper disposal of a body...

BBM:

Was that case in Orlando, FL? :innocent:

If I recall correctly , I believe something was stated that Jane Young was asking those tox reports be ASAP

Did we get a time estimate on the tox reports? Just wondering. Usually take weeks but sometimes they can put a rush on them. TIA!

Some news reports said that JY put a rush on them. I don't know what is being ordered & how long that takes.
When we did tox in the hospital, depending on what was checked on the requestition/lab forms, it could be same day to 3 days.

I don't know what takes a week or longer. Stomach contents? DNA?

Not always. :( Think Caylee :(

I really hope that this is not intended as a jab at me, as I have repeatedly stated that his illness does not mean that he did anything wrong or was involved in any way. I am not going to get upset about this, because things some across wrong sometimes through text, but if it is a jab, please do call me out. I think that my background, including 12 years of work with the IP would clearly show that I am not one to jump to conclusions and if this is a jab at me, I am quite offended. ETA: And really sad.

I am certain it is a phone and a sandwich. Go look upthread from your post, about 5 or so posts from this one I quoted. I found the video. :D

oh my gosh no..i'm so sorry, it was just a general statement not directed at anyone, but just how society tends to view the mentally ill...i honestly haven't noticed any of your posts being judgemental....i shouldn't have posted that,, of course it could be taken the wrong way,, i'm just a very strong advocate of the mentally ill...being that i live with one...and see everyday how unfairly they are treated by some people, and for no other reason besides the fact that they just don't understand it...

i am so very sorry,, please accept my apology....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski