Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Amen to that! In the beginning it was said he left and went there AMA. I really think he is drugged to stay calm. I will go try to find the video where I thought he was on the phone. It didn't look like a sandwich to me unless he eats with his ear. :giggle: Kidding! I remember then saying he was eating, but who knows how long he was actually sitting there with them peaking in the window.

I'll bet when you look at that video, you will see his hand up by his head, just like the one of him when he was walking down the street, with the reporter, I think he does that for the cameras. I thought he was on a phone in the beginning of that video, when they showed him from behind.
Smart azz, eats with his ear.

I think once you spend a week under water, presuming is the best you can do. JMO. :seeya:

Do we even know she was IN the water for a week? Nope, not really. At this point we can only assume. That's a point I brought up in an earlier thread....how long before she was disposed of.....

How long before anyone knew she was missing?

I'm not sure Dad knows where dad is. He seems to be all over the place, is making an awful lot of statements to news reporters. He needs to pick a story and stick with it. Says Mom was a wonderful mother, kids always said everything was fine at home, step dad always treated him with respect.
I highly doubt that when he went there they sat down and had tea and crumpets together.
When we saw WN through the window, at the house in VT where he was staying, the reporter said he was seen through the window eating a sandwich and waved to us. Probably not a cell phone or cordless phone, just a sandwich.

BBM.

Jo, I like the way you phrased that. His story has changed quite a bit. Seems like he is being influenced by reactions of others and now has a revisionist view of their home life.

[/B]

bbm

Have you SEEN his FB account? Have you looked at his friends list.... it is unusual, to say the least, for a married man - no - any man. It is almost entirely soft *advertiser censored* model women.

He has 2 RSO brothers, one of which was a child molestation.

He was involuntarily hospitalized for paranoid schizophrenia in 2003 for a domestic charge where he threatened his girlfriend with physical violence.

I haven't convicted him yet in my mind, but there are certainly reasons one could have to think badly about him, imho.

Respectfully, BBM. Yes, I have seen his FB and his friends list. But, I'm not sure how after seeing this that one would could come to the conclusion that he murdered his stepdaughter, simply because of what his FB says?? Again, what'd I miss???

The biological father was not kept from seeing the kids. I saw an interview with him and he said he has recently been there talking with the kids about their report cards, etc. He said he was always treated respectfully by the stepdad and mother. Mother took the kids to see him when he was in the hospital. The reports that she kept him from seeing the kids appear to be false.

I wonder if the bio dad is sort of all over the place because of A)meds and B)new info circulating is making him rethink everything that once seemed insignificant. I live just miles from where 38-year-old Kristi Cornwell went missing in Blairsville, Ga. It is the most peaceful place you can imagine. She was out walking on a rural road one evening and simply vanished. I went in a restaurant there before her remains were found and quietly asked the server if any progress had been made on her disappearance. I would imagine that Stewartstown too is absolutely abuzz with theories and stories, and that interconnected families are "taking sides" or advancing one theory over another, depending on what part of the family web they are in.

Do we even know she was IN the water for a week? Nope, not really. At this point we can only assume. That's a point I brought up in an earlier thread....how long before she was disposed of.....

Sorry, I accidentally let this one go and I wasn't even finished (why does work have to so rudely intrude?)

The problem was we weren't absolutely certain that anyone had seen her since Friday, right?

On most comment boards the stepfather is being made into a villain simple because of his Facebook page, his mental illness and the fact that his two brothers are RSOs. That doesn't spell murderer. He may be a strange character, but he's not responsible for his illness nor his brothers' activities. KM seems like a more likely suspect to me.

When I was about 12 I begged my parents to let me have my own room in the basement of our older house, as I shared a BR with my sister at the time. We had a good-sized basement and only the front part of it was semi-finished, with built-in bookcases and everything. Instead they wanted it as a sort of rec room, but I really would have loved to have it for my own and I don't remember any objections that it wasn't appropriate for a kid--just that they wanted the pool table and other things down there instead. I still spent a lot of time down there. And it was so nice and cool in the summer.

And several other people in our neighborhood had bedrooms in their finished or semi-finished basements back then. Sometimes they were the kids' rooms, sometimes it was a 'summer' bedroom where the adults would sleep when it was too hot upstairs. Most of the homes in our older neighborhood didn't have a/c then.

So no, I can't make any judgments about the girls sleeping in the basement.

I can't speak for all, but what's bothering me is, if IIRC, the aunt stated Celina was afraid to sleep down there alone, so she'd sleep on the couch if her sister wasn't there. It doesn't sound to me like Celina ASKED/WANTED to sleep in the basement. Why would she ask/volunteer to sleep in a place she was afraid to be in sometimes? JMO.

here's a photo - looks like a haunted house to me -
">

I live in rural western NY, near Lake Ontario.
There are a lot of houses that look like that in the small towns. They were once on family homes that had add-on after add-on to make apartments for rental income.

I was wondering this myself...maybe she was only in the water for a day...we really don't know. I was thinking they would have found her quicker if she'd been in the water less than half a mile from her home for a week, and 100's looking for her, but I don't know.

Also, as someone mentioned last night, we really don't know the last time she was seen, and by whom...we only know the last time SF says she was seen.

is there any way to snag a still of the pic of Celina in this video, at around the 1:16 to 1:20 mark?? I really think this is a great pic of her and wonder why in the world wasn't this one used...appears to have been a school picture...it is really sweet, absolutely reminds me of myself at that exact age- wide snaggletoothed little girl grin...

Cass Was Wrapped In Blanket When Found - YouTube

Respectfully, BBM. Yes, I have seen his FB and his friends list. But, I'm not sure how after seeing this that one would could come to the conclusion that he murdered his stepdaughter, simply because of what his FB says?? Again, what'd I miss???

Besides all the reasons I stated in the post you replied to another reason is that LE seems to be focused on him - or at least - his truck, most recently. We are all pretty certain that the killer was someone from the home, was someone that knew Celina and we're considering him as a likely suspect. He was the last to see her, and supposedly the one who found that she was missing. There are other possible suspects, but he cannot be discounted.

here's a photo - looks like a haunted house to me -the outside is not finished so why would the basement be?
">

Kind of reminds me of the Amity house, without the weird windows. Though, I imagine there are many similar houses in the area.

I wonder if the bio dad is sort of all over the place because of A)meds and B)new info circulating is making him rethink everything that once seemed insignificant. I live just miles from where 38-year-old Kristi Cornwell went missing in Blairsville, Ga. It is the most peaceful place you can imagine. She was out walking on a rural road one evening and simply vanished. I went in a restaurant there before her remains were found and quietly asked the server if any progress had been made on her disappearance. I would imagine that Stewartstown too is absolutely abuzz with theories and stories, and that interconnected families are "taking sides" or advancing one theory over another, depending on what part of the family web they are in.

Not for nothing, but weren't Lacey Peterson's parents supportive of Scott as a wonderful husband in the early days?

The AG said the ME "presumed" the date of death to be the day she went missing. Since when do MEs presume the date of death? I thought they established the date and approximate time of death,

Not always. :( Think Caylee :(

oh, i think it's because of his illness,, he must be sinister and evil

I really hope that this is not intended as a jab at me, as I have repeatedly stated that his illness does not mean that he did anything wrong or was involved in any way. I am not going to get upset about this, because things some across wrong sometimes through text, but if it is a jab, please do call me out. I think that my background, including 12 years of work with the IP would clearly show that I am not one to jump to conclusions and if this is a jab at me, I am quite offended. ETA: And really sad.

I'll bet when you look at that video, you will see his hand up by his head, just like the one of him when he was walking down the street, with the reporter, I think he does that for the cameras. I thought he was on a phone in the beginning of that video, when they showed him from behind.
Smart azz, eats with his ear.

I am certain it is a phone and a sandwich. Go look upthread from your post, about 5 or so posts from this one I quoted. I found the video. :D

On most comment boards the stepfather is being made into a villain simple because of his Facebook page, his mental illness and the fact that his two brothers are RSOs. That doesn't spell murderer. He may be a strange character, but he's not responsible for his illness nor his brothers' activities. KM seems like a more likely suspect to me.

I have stated that I am :fence:

But, he does have a record with violence, although it is related to his illness, it is still more worrisome to me than anything I have seen about KM who has a record of going on joy rides.
Right now, neither can be ruled out imho.

I disagree. The mom was sleeping on the 3rd floor. Her 11 yr old daughter was sleeping 2 floors away. Sleeping in another room, somewhere between them was a 23 yr old family friend , recently released from prison. I see that as a potential problem. Young girls should not be easily accessible by males recently moved into the home. It is not safe.

Especially given her new husbands emotional history, she needed to be vigilant. She placed her girls too far away from her and so she was not able to be in a protective mode. That bothers me. A lot. Niggles at me actually.

KM is not simply a friend. He is the mother's son by a former boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange