Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no new info from any of the New Hampshire or New England news sources this morning. I doubt we'll hear anything of significance from LE until they announce an arrest. The AG here usually is pretty quiet until that happens.

Someone asked (on the last pages of the last thread regarding this quote) <"Marcia Laro said Celina&#8217;s teeth went askew three or four years ago, when friends horsing around accidentally pulled a string that was attached to her front tooth. Celina was set to have braces put on this week, she said."

Does that make sense to anyone else. Because it sounds odd to me. I think it would take more than a pull on a string to move her front teeth askew. ??? >

I'm not a dentist but a former dental assistant. This didn't make sense to me but I'm not saying it's impossible. Improbable though.

Generally, if someone or somthing yanked a tooth that hard to move it to that degree all at once, it would be loose enough to fall out. If it did fall out, it could be immediately (or within a few hours) placed back into the socket and for not a lot of money, sorta braced in there (from behind and not with braces) temporarily held into place/secured until it healed and the ligaments (for lack of a better word) tightened up enough. If the tooth was just loosed but didn't fall out, just pulled forward, the same procedure would be done--just move it back into its original position and temporarily shore it into place. I've seen this done/assisted on this being done. The thing is ... for the tooth to remain in an outword position of that degree after being suddenly YANKED into an outward position ... it would need to be HELD in that position the entire time it healed. A week for it to mostly tighten up and maybe up to a month or more before it was completely secure to bite/tear with well. And I have to mention, any tooth suddenly yanked forcibly forward to that degree, even if not pulled out, would bleed a lot.

Now if it was 4 years ago, Celina would have been 7. Most children lose their BABY teeth starting at 6 or 7. I think it might be that the string thing did happen, and it was her baby tooth. The aunt *believes* that made the adult tooth come in crooked. My professional opinion--the adult tooth was going to come in crooked no matter what. And it made Miss Celina distinctive, unique and adorable so it doesn't matter! :D

Regarding the rest of the article, I'm said to hear Celina's bio dad is in heart faliure.

I also thought 'hmmm' about the party stable thing as it kind of matches what bio dad was saying. And bio dad has been talking to the 13 year old daughter over the last week so I'd think she might have been telling him all about it .... Moo!

attachment.php

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-08-03-celina-cass-new-hampshire-investigation_n.htm

I keep wondering what that thing is....:waitasec:

Attachments

• Silver Pickup.JPG
    Silver Pickup.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 789
STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. — The unsolved death of 11-year-old Celina Cass — whose body will be laid out in a pink casket, her favorite color — is “killing her father,” who was bedridden yesterday with exhaustion and severe heart problems, according to the girl’s grandmother.

“Today was not good,” Marcia Laro, the mother of Celina’s dad, Adam Laro, told the Herald yesterday. “His heart is critical. He was supposed to have open-heart surgery, but he’s too weak for it. . . . His health is very bad.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_

Let's try not to worry about who is related to whom and how. In the long run, it doesn't matter. And we can't discuss most of them anyway since they haven't been named. So, everyone, please move on.

ETA: Unless you can relate it to Celina's disappearance...

(Not directed at the post above this one. Just something we should have addressed earlier.)

This is what I have been thinking all along, it doesn't matter. Celina is dead and it was homicide, who cares who is related to who, obviuosly it is one of those very weirded up family things with different mothers and fathers.

A crime-scene photographer yesterday snapped pictures of Celina’s home, a multi-family house that Robbie Kimball, the owner of nearby Wayne’s Lanes and Jo’s Grill, called “a party stable.”

“They had people that were in and out of there all the time,” Kimball said. “It was the get-together hangout.”

“a party stable.” :waitasec: :banghead:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view

Natasha Newell, who works with Celina&#8217;s mother, Louisa Noyes, said other relatives, including Louisa&#8217;s ex-boyfriend&#8217;s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house. It was sealed with crime-scene tape after Celina&#8217;s disappearance, reopened Saturday, then sealed once again after her body was found.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...ass_funeral_finalized/srvc=home&position=also

Louisa&#8217;s ex-boyfriend&#8217;s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house.

:waitasec:

A crime-scene photographer yesterday snapped pictures of Celina’s home, a multi-family house that Robbie Kimball, the owner of nearby Wayne’s Lanes and Jo’s Grill, called “a party stable.”

“They had people that were in and out of there all the time,” Kimball said. “It was the get-together hangout.”

OK I don't like the sound of that. A party stable??

Does someone selling drugs live there, by any chance?

See how all these things slowly come out?

The Rev. Craig Cheney of the North American Martyrs Parish in Colebrook, N.H., said he believes that the parade will help bring some joy back to a shaken, grief-stricken town.

&#8220;The consciousness of this town has been assailed,&#8217;&#8217; he said. &#8220;It&#8217;s not just an attack against a child. People here see it as an attack against what they stand for, what they are.&#8217;&#8217;

Still, it will take much more than a parade to help residents move past her death, he said. In recent days, he said, a number of people have asked him how something so evil could happen to someone good.

To help people come to terms with their emotions, residents will gather Monday night at the community school in nearby Canaan, Vt., to pray, share memories, and watch a slideshow of photos from Celina&#8217;s life. :cry:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...own_offers_tribute_to_slain_girl_celina_cass/

Some people choose to have a funeral and show the body or the closed coffin. Then the body is cremated. Usually the urn is placed in the ground not the coffin. Some people choose to get the urn and ashes back and keep them.

Even if the body isn't shown a coffin is used for the cremation. My father and nephew were cremated.

People choose cremation for many reasons: it costs much less than "traditional" funerals, the person might have expressed it as a wish, the deceased person's remains might warrant it in light of the MOD, the family might have a philosophical or religious preference, and so on.

I'm assuming the pink casket is only for the memorial service. Those can be purchased or rented. The display casket is not usually the same container that a person is cremated in; that is normally much plainer and less expensive. A coffin is plainer and made of wood, a casket is more decorative.

People do bury cremains.

See how all these things slowly come out?

"A Party Stable" and hangout IMO means people coming and going all the time... in and out...a revolving door. Cars, people, more cars, more people. I live across the street from one of these. Would be tough to actually follow who was coming or going especially since half are "new" drivers kids in and out.

Natasha Newell, who works with Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, said other relatives, including Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house. It was sealed with crime-scene tape after Celina’s disappearance, reopened Saturday, then sealed once again after her body was found.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...ass_funeral_finalized/srvc=home&position=also

Louisa’s ex-boyfriend’s son, her sister and her aunt, also lived in the house.

:waitasec:

Maybe that's why the house was referred to as a party stable. :sigh:

People choose cremation for many reasons: it costs much less than "traditional" funerals, the person might have expressed it as a wish, the deceased person's remains might warrant it in light of the MOD, the family might have a philosophical or religious preference, and so on.

I'm assuming the pink casket is only for the memorial service. Those can be purchased or rented. The display casket is not usually the same container that a person is cremated in; that is normally much plainer and less expensive. A coffin is plainer and made of wood, a casket is more decorative.

People do bury cremains.

True. Never heard of someone being put on display for a service and then being cremated later though. In my neck of the woods, cremation was not real common, at least with the people I know, until about 5 years ago. Since that time, I've known several who had requested to be cremated.
I have had two family members who passed away and there was no funeral, just a family visitation and then a graveside service the next day.
I am considering cremation, just to keep the costs down. Not quite sure what to do with the ashes... we don't live close to the ocean and can't think of anyplace I would want them scattered. I sure don't want them kept in an urn up on somebody's mantel. :waitasec:

True. Never heard of someone being put on display for a service and then being cremated later though. In my neck of the woods, cremation was not real common, at least with the people I know, until about 5 years ago. Since that time, I've known several who had requested to be cremated.
I have had two family members who passed away and there was no funeral, just a family visitation and then a graveside service the next day.
I am considering cremation, just to keep the costs down. Not quite sure what to do with the ashes... we don't live close to the ocean and can't think of anyplace I would want them scattered. I sure don't want them kept in an urn up on somebody's mantel. :waitasec:

I know what you mean. My Dad was cremated and my SMom will be. When they told me I said, "Gee thanks, something else to dust and I don't have a mantle." (It was a joke) I will take them to the ocean together when the time comes. If you choose the ocean you do have to get a permit. fyi

My nephew's ashes were scattered in the river he always fished with his Dad. The last place he went before he was killed.

This stood out to me (in red)... Are they saying that this is the actual crime scene? Not just where she was last seen ?

I am wondering if Louisa was aware of the histories of her husband, and her ex bf's son.

Huh. You're right. Because that would (I believe) entailed being embalmed ... then cremated. Gereally, either you are embalmed and buried OR not embalmed and cremated.

Regarding burying the cremains, I know some who do--in fact as my grandfather's cremains are buried at a VA cemetary, we were allowed to bury my grandmother's cremains next to/with his.

Some bury cremains in a masoleum, which are also at cemetaries, so they can have a place to 'visit'.

The family may already have a family plot so that may be why they'd want to bury the cremains. I'm just stumped on the pink casket thing, cause AFAIK, the 'casket' they cremate you in is not what you see your loved one laying in at a funeral home. Perhaps they just want a pink closed (and only holding ashes) casket at the service to have something .... there? Although an urn could be displayed... :waitasec:

Maybe this is just another MSM bumble of jumbled facts and suppositions.

This stood out to me (in red)... Are they saying that this is the actual crime scene? Not just where she was last seen ?

I think the crime scene tape put up around the house, and LE guarding the house, for days indicates it is what they believe is at least one of the crime scenes. My understanding is that there can be multiple crime scenes in a homicide, e.g., where victim is abused, where victim is held, where victim is slain, where body is abused, where body is laid to be wrapped, where body is disposed of, etc.

The tape and guards for such an extended period of time at the home tells me that is the most likely scene of Celina's murder.

I don't think we can surmise much more from that sentence than the person who was taking pictures job title is 'crime scene photographer'. It may or may not be a crime scene.

ETA: That doesn't mean LE doesn't believe strongly that it IS. I think they do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l