Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to a picture of WN's pick-up being photographed before it was covered with the tarp:

http://www.bostonherald.com/galleries/index.php?gallery_id=5595

In one of the photos there 4 LE men standing at the doorway, looking down
into what I think is the stairway leading into the basement.

It looks like there may be a 5th, in the basement, showing the other 4 something.
I'm thinking CC was taken out this side, basement door.

Looking at the photo of the porch (with one guy looking under it) facing the main road (RT 3),
there are 2 "front doors" there, also.

It looks like there are 2 "front doors" on the south side entrance, also.

Just wondering how many apartments/tenants there are in this house!

Plus, counting the other tenants' cars.... there'd be more than those belonging to the Noyes household.

Meant to add in previous post that I think it is absolutely heartbreaking that the bio dad is being banned from the funeral. Granted, he may not have been the perfect--or even good--bio dad, but Celina loved him and would've wanted him there, IMO. She visited him in the hospital for Pete's sake! If he is being banned because he wasn't a great dad, well, there's plenty of room for finger-pointing all the way around. IMO, this is a time for everyone in that girl's life to do some serious, honest soul-searching. If anyone is pointing a finger at others, maybe three ought to be pointing right back at him/herself.

My younger sister was molested for six years by a trusted clergyman, and no one in the family had a clue. Happened "right under our noses," as it were. I had to come to grips that I, too, had failed to protect her. I should've asked questions, probed, been more available to her, and been suspicious. But back then, thinking that such a thing was going on was not even on my radar.

With all respect to your loved ones, can we try to stay on topic a little more?

Regarding the party stable comment, that sort of statement likely refers to the number of vehicles at the home. If the parents owned three cars and had two other young men in the house, there would be five cars at that house. The aunt would add a sixth car, and I think there was at least one other adult living in the building. So that would make for seven cars. If you add in boyfriends and girlfriends for some of these people, friends of the parents, friends of the young men, friends of the aunt, etc., you easily could see 10-12 cars at that house at any moment. It's possible there is more to the statement, but I'll wait for some confirmation before drawing any conclusions.

Well there is one more reference to this. Adam Laro (the bio-Dad) is on record saying
It wasn't a good atmosphere over there, there were a lot of people in and out of that place and a lot of faces every time I went over there.
http://www.wgme.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wgme_vid_8756.shtml

Though, as others have pointed out this was AFTER Adam Laro said that he saw nothing wrong and that Celina was well taken care of in an earlier interview.

Meant to add in previous post that I think it is absolutely heartbreaking that the bio dad is being banned from the funeral. Granted, he may not have been the perfect--or even good--bio dad, but Celina loved him and would've wanted him there, IMO. She visited him in the hospital for Pete's sake! If he is being banned because he wasn't a great dad, well, there's plenty of room for finger-pointing all the way around. IMO, this is a time for everyone in that girl's life to do some serious, honest soul-searching. If anyone is pointing a finger at others, maybe three ought to be pointing right back at him/herself.

My younger sister was molested for six years by a trusted clergyman, and no one in the family had a clue. Happened "right under our noses," as it were. I had to come to grips that I, too, had failed to protect her. I should've asked questions, probed, been more available to her, and been suspicious. But back then, thinking that such a thing was going on was not even on my radar.

The dad is banned from the funeral? He wasn't even told by her caregivers that his daughter was dead. This isn't right. JMO and RIP Celina.

The dad is banned from the funeral? He wasn't even told by her caregivers that his daughter was dead. This isn't right. JMO and RIP Celina.

:seeya: Matou, Nice to see you again....:innocent:

:nevermind:My OTHER post was inaccurate information ....:crazy:

My dad wanted to be cremated, my uncle had a moment of fit beforehand. We compromised and had a service with him in a rented casket (seriously) then he was cremated. Afterwards we were glad we did it that way, people from his past FILLED the place. There were even people standing. I think he knew they all came. His ashes are in an urn with mom until later and they will be scattered together. On hubby's side, one's ashes were brought from another state and another service took place here and then the ashes were buried in a family plot.

I think it's likely in Celina's case that they're using a rented casket which will remain closed for the service, then ashes buried with family as mentioned with the article.

I could be very wrong, but I just dont think that it would be open casket since it took a week to find her. Moo!

I've read in several locations that he "was not invited." Things may have changed since then. I hope so.

Is New Hampshire a open record state?

Reason I ask, is there should have been a multi-dwelling certification registered with the county and a set of blueprints of this house on record at the court house, also there should be a fire inspection report there also that would have the layout of each divided apartment.

As far as the basement being used as a bedroom it would have to have two exits out of the building, per fire code...

So was there another door leading out side?

I am really not understanding why he woould not be permitted to go to the funeral, even if it were doctor's orders, due to his heart condition.

As much as my husband's ex and he do not get along, I can't imagine her keeping him from the funeral services, if something were to happen to one of my stepkids.

Reason I ask, is there should have been a multi-dwelling certification registered with the county and a set of blueprints of this house on record at the court house, also there should be a fire inspection report there also that would have the layout of each divided apartment.

As far as the basement being used as a bedroom it would have to have two exits out of the building, per fire code...

The fact that CC and her sister used the basement as a bedroom does not mean that in fact it was a "legal" bedroom. In my house I have an upstairs room that is not "legal" - something to do with the entry to it or the window, I forget - and it has been used as a bedroom by everyone who has owned the house. Just can't call it that when it is listed for sale etc.

I've looked CN2S and was unable to find one, though I did find some for others in the town. Maybe someone else would have better luck. I may be looking in the wrong place.
http://www.nhdeeds.com/coos/CoIndex.html

Looking at the photo of the porch (with one guy looking under it) facing the main road (RT 3),
there are 2 "front doors" there, also.

It looks like there are 2 "front doors" on the south side entrance, also.

Just wondering how many apartments/tenants there are in this house!

Plus, counting the other tenants' cars.... there'd be more than those belonging to the Noyes household.

I don't know about Celina's house, but apartments like hers are extremely common here. The ones I've been in where they cut up an old Victorian like that have separate private entrances, usually from the porches located around the building. The original front door still opens onto the front hallway and the stairwell still exists but is used to store stuff from all the apartments. The original victorian doors are usually still there with new locks, but a midline sorta runs down the building from the main hallway/stairwell and the apartments are broken up based upon that. Some might have attic access and no basement, others basement and no attic access, depends upon which apartment you got and it might still be on more than one floor (multi-level in other words). The "front door" to the apartment I visited was the back stairwell for the servants when the house was original. The original front door to the house was always locked and unused. Hope that makes some sense. These are huge, rambling old houses that have been added onto numerous times over the years and become a rabbit warren of rooms and hallways. I'm sure they are not all that way, but that is how Celina's building appears to me.

There are generally many cars parked there because there multiple, separate apartments in that one big house. Finding a parking spot could be challenging.

I'm merely sharing what I've read on ABC news and other sites. He "wasn't invited, "wasn't included in plans," depending on whatever synonymous phrases the news outlet chose.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass-stepfather-checks-mental-institution/story?id=14232912

Bio dad also says the following: "That makes me frustrated. It upsets me. You know, she is my daughter and I want to be part of that."

According to the link above...
Laro told WCAX he hasn't been included in plans for Celina's memorial service.

That to me says only that he wasn't included in the planning of her service, not that he is not permitted to come.

I'm merely sharing what I've read on ABC news and other sites. He "wasn't invited, "wasn't included in plans," depending on whatever synonymous phrases the news outlet chose.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/celina-cass-stepfather-checks-mental-institution/story?id=14232912

Bio dad also says the following: "That makes me frustrated. It upsets me. You know, she is my daughter and I want to be part of that."

OK, personally he is frustrating me. The time to speak out I believe is over. It sounds like he is trying to get attention, and that he is bad mouthing his treatment by CC's Mom. I think AL needs to just do what he needs to do and stop expecting CC's Mom to reach out to him. And I wish he would stop speaking out about how bad he has it, the girl has been killed, and I think the focus should be on her, and not on him.

I suppose you could call it two exits from the basement if the one shown in the picture is an exit. Exit number 2 would be the one up thru the house and out another door?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay