DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedTruck2.jpg
'

only red truck pic i could find

Last time for real, lol. Is the woman in this pic JY? Does anyone know? And if so, why would JY be at this truck? She wasn't at the house that I know if while they were searching it and I never really saw her anywhere but the command center, the office they were at for the "autopsy press conference" and the place where they found Celina. Or have we decided this is the wrong truck because of it's positioning?

Last time for real, lol. Is the woman in this pic JY? Does anyone know? And if so, why would JY be at this truck? She wasn't at the house that I know if while they were searching it and I never really saw her anywhere but the command center, the office they were at for the "autopsy press conference" and the place where they found Celina. Or have we decided this is the wrong truck because of it's positioning?

I have another red truck picture coming that seems to be parked in the right spot, but I think it's the wrong truck?
And yes JY visited te house and all the crime scenes AFAIR

truck

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 6.35.32 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 6.35.32 PM.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 50
Member for quite sometime. I have not made any comments lately. I love WS for all it stands for but to keep up with every missing person would definitely put me in a special place.

I found an interesting article through the internet and it deals with the subject of dead bodies in and around water. I know their has been some discussion about CC body being weighted down by an object in the water. The article points out among other things that if the (corpse) is deep enough and the water stays under 45% F the db may never surface. As much as abhor the fact that CC's young life was taken away I think
that matter of the Fish and Game Divers finding the body will help all her love ones find
some degree of closure.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/water.pdf
I can not get the link to show up highlighted so maybe someone can help me out

I don't know for certain, but blowing the picture up sure appears to be her, IMO. Classic JY clothing and the hair appears correct. Also want to point out the black and white garbage bags on the ground in front of the truck. A bag was what was reported that the diver was sent to investigate........

I can hardly see why you would send a "diver" to go check out a bag by the river if the bag was not in the water. Why not just send a plain old detective or forensic tech?

Perhaps the person that reported the bag was standing on the wall by the train bridge looking down and seen what they thought was a bag when it was actually Celina's body wrapped in the blanket.

I wondered if it could possibly have been a bag on the edge of wall with contents that concerned them? clothing, blood, weapon, etc?

Okay, I found the video. It is in thread 1 post 372 by Chasing_Halos. After you go on the link there are several videos on the link but I think it is the second one. The man is holding up a gray t-shirt. Not sure but you may be right as far as it looking wet. Hope this helps.

I have another red truck picture coming that seems to be parked in the right spot, but I think it's the wrong truck?
And yes JY visited te house and all the crime scenes AFAIR

truck

I thought I read somewhere that both KM and NN had red trucks. And that NN had been staying there recently too.... maybe these were just rumors? I don't remember?

Dripping wet.

I tried to capture the dripping (left sleeve) but I missed it. But here's the shirt

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 7.41.00 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-06 at 7.41.00 PM.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 134
I thought I read somewhere that both KM and NN had red trucks. And that NN had been staying there recently too.... maybe these were just rumors? I don't remember?

yes and yes and yes ;)

Love how those little details are left out and we scramble all over trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

It is very difficult to come up with a consensus as to what happened to Celina as LE holds all the evidence and it is being kept very quiet. So until they come forth, we sleuths can only speculate. I know folks feel someone in the family or a guest was responsible. The folks may be right-on but I'm not so sure about that. I hope an arrest is made soon and then we will all know. LE is waiting for the toxicology reports to come back so they can complete their work. For those of us on the outside, it is a conundrum. At any-rate I think all you sleuths are pretty special people and I am glad to share with you. skier

After watching all the vids on abc, I think that the girl w/the long braids is KL and that it must be LCN's sister that is in the hoodie helping her out of the house. I think KL can be seen in multiple vids handing out fliers.

After watching all the vids on abc, I think that the girl w/the long braids is KL and that it must be LCN's sister that is in the hoodie helping her out of the house. I think KL can be seen in multiple vids handing out fliers.
I'm not sure which video you are viewing, but yes, I've seen KL handing out fliers in some.
Somewhere I found a photo that had LCN's sister ID'ed. She is a somewhat petite very dark/olive woman with very dark and very curly shoulder length hair and is in a lot of the pictures with or around her sister.

I wonder when somebody is finally going to get arrested. Could she have been raped recently (and possibly even pregnant?) Maybe somebody didn't want this secret out. Or maybe she told her assailant she would be going to an adult (regarding theortetical' encounter)
It just dosn't seem like wrapping somebody in a blanket is something somebody spontaneously does. If the rumors are true (that the body was weighted down somehow) Then I'm guessing there was premeditation, and if there was... why? What other reason would somebody have to premeditate a murder of a young girl.
I really don't like that there was somebody living in the house that wasn't a family member, who had a police record, and that the record is regarding things of an impulsive nature to some degree. i.e. stealing cars. Somebody that has already demonstrated they are impulsive like that IMO would be impulsive in other aspects of their lives/relationships etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214