Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Divers were searching initially in Back Pond so I'm thinking someone knew she was in water. JMO

I am so super busy today, but keep popping in to see what has been going on. I will be back in a bit.

Until then, I had a thought: Does anyone remember where the pictures are from when they were first looking at the red truck that was taken away first? I remember there was a picture of an investigator holding up a shirt that appeared that it may have been wet. And does anyone know if it rained that night or morning? TIA!

I am so super busy today, but keep popping in to see what has been going on. I will be back in a bit.

Until then, I had a thought: Does anyone remember where the pictures are from when they were first looking at the red truck that was taken away first? I remember there was a picture of an investigator holding up a shirt that appeared that it may have been wet. And does anyone know if it rained that night or morning? TIA!

I remember somone posted yesterday that there was a picture of the red truck when the shirt was found. I will see if I can find it.

I wonder what was used to secure the blanket around Celina in which she was found? It makes sense to me it had to be secured around her, because if she were just wrapped in it it would have lifted away from her in the water KWIM? Just a thought I had last night. JMHO

i am guessing chains or heavy rope and cinder blocks to weigh her down i know this has come up in the rumours from both facebook and "b" but it makes sense also makes sense from where these items allegedly came from but again who really knows?

I'm sorry if this is off-topic - I didn't know where else to put it.

I heard the lyrics to this song - "Landfill" by Daughter - and they are haunting me. It's such a lonely song. I know I'm taking a very literal interpretation, but it made me think of all the little (and big) girls left in landfills, rivers, fields, to be identified, and the reason that I come here - Celina, Zahra, Caylee, Morgan, Molly - the ones who are unidentified, and the ones who have not yet been found.

Again, I apologize if this is off-topic.

"Landfill" by Daughter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpWO_byqSr8

I remember somone posted yesterday that there was a picture of the red truck when the shirt was found. I will see if I can find it.

Thank you!! I am just curious if the clothes were wet and it hadn't rained, if that was what gave them reason to search the water. It seemed they completely stopped ground searches and were only searching water very early on.

RedTruck2.jpg
'

only red truck pic i could find

RedTruck2.jpg
'

That's the only one I can find now too! And its driving me crazy, because I know that I saw one of an investigator holding up a shirt. For some reason I am thinking it was a woman, but for sure I saw it. It seems things have been disappearing from MSM as we go along and they are always things that I question. Hmmmm....

RedTruck2.jpg
'

This truck I think was located more to the rear of the house when it was photographed. There is sort of an alley that goes back to this building. The truck was not across the street as you would think, meaning across the street in the front.

If you look at the Google Street View Map you will see the same building (I think) behind the building to the south of Celina's home. You can click on the Google map and zoom in or pan left and right if you need to. On the right hand side of the Google Street View Map you will see Celina's home.

West Stewartstown - Google Maps

I stumbled on a local 'colebrookchronical' channel on youtube. On it, there is a series of internet news reports from the beginning of Celina being missing. I've only gone through the first three so far, but as they show scenes around the house and the town, and a splice of an interview with Jane Young, I thought maybe there might be something in one of these 'reports' we haven't seen on MSM. And I think they show a bit of the red truck before it got hauled off, maybe not, but if so, someone with more internet savvy might be able to take a screen shot!

And if someone already posted this link, I apologize. And if I'm NOT supposed to post a youtube link, Mods, please delete! :seeya:

http://www.youtube.com/user/colebrookchronicle

That's the only one I can find now too! And its driving me crazy, because I know that I saw one of an investigator holding up a shirt. For some reason I am thinking it was a woman, but for sure I saw it. It seems things have been disappearing from MSM as we go along and they are always things that I question. Hmmmm....

IIRC, I think when we saw the guy holding up the shirt, it was in video, not a still shot. Like it was in a snippet of a news report... maybe.

IIRC, I think when we saw the guy holding up the shirt, it was in video, not a still shot. Like it was in a snippet of a news report... maybe.

Thank you! That might be why I am not seeing it. I will check out some videos when I get my kids to bed. I'll be back in a bit!

Despite the approximately 500 tips that came in from across the country, “we did not have a specific tip that led us to the location where she was found,” Young said.

A team of New Hampshire Fish and Game divers located the body as part of “the ongoing canvassing and the methodical approach we were taking,” Young said.

The dive team had searched a lower part of the river behind Cass' house earlier. The decision was made to also search near the hydroelectric dam.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110803/NEWS03/708039991/0/newhampshire

I was asking on the previous thread if the clothing from the red pickup truck that was being examined could have belonged to her. I did see some video where the investigators were holding up a t-shirt, and I was asking if they were girl-sized clothes, not making a statement, as I did put question marks after my inquiries. I did not bold, nor underline anything in my post. I have no idea if the clothing is a man's, woman's, girl's, boy's. I just want to make that clear. However, the truck and clothing seemed to be of interest to investigators.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ham...4178067&page=2

Earlier Wednesday, investigators examined clothing in a red pickup truck parked next door to the Cass family home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/27...ecticut-river/

Both of these videos show the red truck, but I don't see anyone holding a shirt. But the text indicates there is such a video. This was thread 2, July 25th.

The mothers actions the morning Celina was found to be missing have bothered me also. The series of event surrounding the 911 call are questionable and raise suspicion or beg for clarity.

I haven't seen any definitive reports on the mother's actions the morning Celina was found...I would love to know exactly if she had left for work already, or still sleeping??? I would love to know what she did the evening prior as well. there are some reports about her watching a movie with Celina, but no times are given. Please post the information with regards to the mother's actions that morning so that I can as well draw my conclusions from this. Thanks

I was asking on the previous thread if the clothing from the red pickup truck that was being examined could have belonged to her. I did see some video where the investigators were holding up a t-shirt, and I was asking if they were girl-sized clothes, not making a statement, as I did put question marks after my inquiries. I did not bold, nor underline anything in my post. I have no idea if the clothing is a man's, woman's, girl's, boy's. I just want to make that clear. However, the truck and clothing seemed to be of interest to investigators.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ham...4178067&page=2

Earlier Wednesday, investigators examined clothing in a red pickup truck parked next door to the Cass family home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/27...ecticut-river/

Both of these videos show the red truck, but I don't see anyone holding a shirt. But the text indicates there is such a video. This was thread 2, July 25th.

:( I can't get the links to work. :( I will try again when I get back. I can't help but think that they had to have found something important in that truck. Don't know what it could be, but I did notice that when they were going through WN's truck, there were photos of them doing it and there really was no secrecy that they were looking through it, but I specifically remember with the red truck, after they said that it appeared that there was something of interest in the truck that they were looking at and then they moved the police truck in front of it so that the media could take no more picture and there was a picture of the house with the huge police truck parked in from of the parking lot next door (which leads me to believe that it wasn't actually across the street, but I don't know. The articles from around that time say they were next door.) in such a way that it was even blocking people from pulling in to that parking lot.

:( I can't get the links to work. :( I will try again when I get back. I can't help but think that they had to have found something important in that truck. Don't know what it could be, but I did notice that when they were going through WN's truck, there were photos of them doing it and there really was no secrecy that they were looking through it, but I specifically remember with the red truck, after they said that it appeared that there was something of interest in the truck that they were looking at and then they moved the police truck in front of it so that the media could take no more picture and there was a picture of the house with the huge police truck parked in from of the parking lot next door (which leads me to believe that it wasn't actually across the street, but I don't know. The articles from around that time say they were next door.) in such a way that it was even blocking people from pulling in to that parking lot.

Didn't work here for me either. But, they do work on the original posting. Like I said it is thread 2, July 25th. I will get you more information and post it.

Celina would have been at that parade today. Something like that ion a small rural town is big excitement.
I think maybe they should have waited to have it though. I do not think I would be in much of any kind of celebrating mood after a little girl was murdered and the killer was still walking around, maybe even participating in the festivites. Weird and just my opinion.

Celina would have been at that parade today. Something like that ion a small rural town is big excitement.
I think maybe they should have waited to have it though. I do not think I would be in much of any kind of celebrating mood after a little girl was murdered and the killer was still walking around, maybe even participating in the festivites. Weird and just my opinion.

I think everyone thinks they know who did it and they aren't too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214