Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the postings that WN made are now gone from his wall. I do not think he deleted them, certainly not all of them - himself. I think the people he posted to deleted his comments. And his # of friends has continually dropped. The first post we all noticed as deleted was the 9:11AM comment on a real woman's wall. I am pretty sure that person deleted the comment. I am not sure she deleted him as a friend.

If there is a comment on your wall you and only you can delete it. The person whose wall he posted on can delete it from her wall, but it would still be on his. I am pretty sure of this but if someone knows differently don't hesitate to correct me. tia

Odd, there is no investigated news men in the area.
Does the media think this isn't a big enough crime story???

I have come to the conclusion that the media are basically lazy. They get most of their information off the AP. I don't know of many/any who go out and investigate a story on their own.

They all follow the same story(ies) and that's it!

IMHO

If there is a comment on your wall you and only you can delete it. The person whose wall he posted on can delete it from her wall, but it would still be on his. I am pretty sure of this but if someone knows differently don't hesitate to correct me. tia

I think you are correct..I have deleted posts from people but it still shows up on their wall...sometimes it's just stupid things, but alot of times it's spam stuff...I checked his in the very beg. i didn't see very many things that he posted...it was mostly just wendall is friends with so and so or he likes this page...he really didn't seem to saffy on the FB...I also saw where awhile ago it looked like he was trying to use that app to clean up your page and delete friends...but i think thats a scam too...

The post at 9:11 am was where he was commenting on this woman's wall--so what showed on his wall, was John Smith posted on Busty Bikini Lady's wall. (This is an example, not the real post!)

If Bikini Lady decides she doesn't like a post on her wall, she can delete any post off her wall she likes. Once she deletes it, the 'John Smith posted...' would likely dissappear as well.

AFAIK, you can delete anything off your own wall you like. And you can remove anything you said on someone else's wall.

So either this woman deleted his comment and/or unfriended him (which might also make things disappear) or HE deleted his comments. I'm thinking she deleted it and unfriended him once someone pointed out who he is.

Does that make sense? :waitasec:

Odd, there is no investigated news men in the area.
Does the media think this isn't a big enough crime story???

There's nothing for the media to report. All updates will come from the AG's office in Concord and I imagine they will let the press know in advance when they have something to say. The only local reporter there is the guy from the Colebrook Chronicle and even he hasn't had anything new.

There's nothing for the media to report. All updates will come from the AG's office in Concord and I imagine they will let the press know in advance when they have something to say. The only local reporter there is the guy from the Colebrook Chronicle and even he hasn't had anything new.

BBM

I wish he would head over to the court house and see what he could dig up as far as probable cause statements and search warrants so we would know what they were expecting to find in the house and what they actually took. That goes for the trucks also.

Perhaps these records are sealed for now and he would come up empty handed too.

I expected my daughter to tell me where she was going. If she did not, and failed to turn up as expected, I would have been concerned. If i woke up on a morning like this one to find her not at home I would certainly have been alarmed.

I would not have been so overcome with panic that I lost the ability to function or communicate.

On the flip side, when I was twelve I do not recall either my parents or my friends parents worrying over much about where we were. Our rule was to be out of sight (or we would get chores) and be home when the streetlights came on.

Do we know that mom had actually left? And even assuming she had, and he called her, it is further "evidence" of his innocence -- it is probably a reasonable conclusion that a guilty person would not want to call attention to his own crime.

In any case, a phone call asking where she is does not equal alarm. It is what it is, a request for information. Clearly he was not, at that point, alarmed.

Completely reasonable. You would be making calls including to the police. The point is not that a reasonable person would not be concerned -- they WOULD -- but that a reasonable and rational person would be able to continue functioning. Concerned is smart, concerned is reasonable... gibbering panic in which you are apparently physically incapable of action or communication is... dubious?

The point is that night is over. There IS activity. People are out and about. Finding your kid missing at 5am would be absolutely freaky, at 5am they are MISSING. At 5am you can assume, at the least, that they are doing something that they very much are not supposed to be doing. They snuck out, they ran away, they are in trouble. At 5am it is an emergency.

At 9am they are just missing -- no caps, no automatic emergency, no instant panic.

Just to be clear, when I responded to your first post I was really responding to the statement that most parents would think the child snuck out, went for a walk, went to a friends, etc. I would not think that. I would be immediately concerned and it would definitely grow to extremely concerned within half an hour. I did not mean to indicate that the mother's response of being too overtaken with panic to make a phone call was what would be expected under the circumstances. I would expect someone so panicked to have made the phone call already- or, if panicked enough to have trouble speaking (yes, not proud to say, I can get extremely teary and don't communicate well when I'm panicking) I would have someone in the house do it...if my husband was not by my side to help me when I was at this level of panic, I might hit him with the phone and get someone else to do it (sort of joking)...

Regarding the time- we'll have to agree to disagree...I would be only slightly less upset at 8:30 (after half an hour) than at 5:00 am...especially since they had no way to know when she left...could have been 5 or much, much earlier...

BTW, I don't know what we know about the mom that morning...I thought earlier it was stated that she went to work and was called by SF...Now, the whole timeline seems to be questionable so maybe that is not what happened...However, if he didn't think it was a big deal I would think he would call around, send the daughter out (if she was home), etc. before bothering mom at work....but I wish I knew what he said to her...maybe it was just "by any chance did Celina happen to mention she would be going somewhere this morning?"...But if mom said no and started panicking, I do find it odd that he would just up and go to FB to post to an uninvolved female friend.

I agree. I know we all look at the situation and base our concerns, speculations, suspicions based on experiences in our life. I have lots of brothers and none of them ever hurt me. I hope the same was true for Celina. I hope he was her protector and close friend. She looks so happy in the pictures with him.

I have two brothers, and neither of them ever hurt me. However KM was not actually Celina's brother, AFAIK. She does look happy in her pictures with him, but he seems to have disappeared recently. And I think his car is still impounded. So I think he may be a POI.

I have two brothers, and neither of them ever hurt me. However KM was not actually Celina's brother, AFAIK. She does look happy in her pictures with him, but he seems to have disappeared recently. And I think his car is still impounded. So I think he may be a POI.

I'm sure that he is a POI. I know KM isn't her blood brother, as far as we know. But not all of mine were either. I had step brothers, half brothers, dad's girlfriend's kids. It is weird that he's not in any pictures.

:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

I know it's only been 8 days since Celina was located, but it feels like forever with no real news. Hoping that means LE doesn't need the media or the pubic's help because they have a suspect(s) in their sights and are piecing all of the evidence together for a rock solid case.

Maybe we'll get some updates tomorrow...

Just to be clear, when I responded to your first post I was really responding to the statement that most parents would think the child snuck out, went for a walk, went to a friends, etc. I would not think that. I would be immediately concerned and it would definitely grow to extremely concerned within half an hour. I did not mean to indicate that the mother's response of being too overtaken with panic to make a phone call was what would be expected under the circumstances. I would expect someone so panicked to have made the phone call already- or, if panicked enough to have trouble speaking (yes, not proud to say, I can extremely teary and don't communicate well when I'm panicking) I would have someone in the house do it...if my husband was not by my side to help me when I was at this level of panic, I might hit him with the phone and get someone else to do it (sort of joking)...

Regarding the time- we'll have to agree to disagree...I would be only slightly less upset at 8:30 (after half an hour) than at 5:00 am...especially since they had know way to know when she left...could have been 5 or much, much earlier...

BTW, I don't know what we know about the mom that morning...I thought earlier it was stated that she went to work and was called by SF...Now, the whole timeline seems to be questionable so maybe that is not what happened...However, if he didn't think it was a big deal I would think he would call around, send the daughter out (if she was home), etc. before bothering mom at work....but I wish I knew what he said to her...maybe it was just "by any chance did Celina happen to mention she would be going somewhere this morning?"...But if mom said no and started panicking, I do find it odd that he would just up and go to FB to post to an uninvolved female friend.

I totally agree. If she was missing at 8:30, then the mother would assume she was missing for much longer. Reason being, mom was up getting ready for work at about 7:30 or so, most likely. And it is doubtful that CC got up and snuck out while Mom was up and around that morning. And the chances that an 11 yr old girl would get up and leave the house before 7:30 on a summer morning, all alone, are very very slim. There are no indications that she had a history of going out alone to go fishing or hiking. And if she went out for a donut she would have asked or left a note, imo.

My kids were allowed to ride their bikes or skateboard at that age, but they HAD TO ask first, and be with a friend. If I found my son's bed empty early in the morning at that age I would have been angry, but would first think he was with his friends at the lake or the creek. They did go out early sometimes but he always asked first. But if my daughter had been missing I would have panicked. She never got up early and she never went out to early morning activities. I would have fallen apart too.

I do not think it is bizarre or unusual to think the mother was inconsolable at that point in the morning. She may have known some things we do not know. Maybe she recognized recent odd behavior on the part of someone in the home. Maybe she KNEW her child well enough to know she did not run off that morning on her own. Maybe she knew her husband was not taking his meds and was acting strangely. Maybe she knew her daughter was in severe danger and mom could not handle the thoughts she was thinking.

Would anyone mind terribly giving me a synopsis of this case and the most recent developments? I read the first 6 threads but have gotten lost in the last few. Is it right there is still no cause of death? No POI or suspects?

My heart breaks for this little girl. Such a tragedy.

Didn't the Dittmeyer case take something like 13 days (after she was found) before an arrest was made? I think that I am going to wait to panic until it has been 2 weeks since she was found. Even if the testing is being prioritized, that doesn't mean that there aren't other cases that have also been bumped up the list as well. Especially since they have to send the evidence to another state for testing. They could have their own high priority cases and there are only so many labs and machines that can be used at once.

The fact that they aren't asking for information does not make me fear that they are not zeroing in on anyone. In fact, the fact that they are not asking for help makes me think quite the opposite.

New poster here, but Miranda knows me.

Hi, I am Lisa and I happen to be from NH. I live in southern NH, but am up in the area Celina lived in several times a year for camping. Have even had drinks at The Spa on many occasions.

I came in to post the article but see that Miranda already did, but I wanted to point out something interesting.

I have noticed the WMUR has turned off comments on all articles related to Celina in the last several days. Very curious to me, as I was at one time personally told by an WMUR reporter that they never ever do that because of freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

I have my own theories here, but, I will tell you a little bit about NH.

Those saying NH doesn't release information is correct. We are a state that very much relishes in our privacy. You most likely will not get cause of death until court papers are filed and arrests are made. And even then you won't get them from the AG, they will be from the court.

Also, people in a town like this will never talk to the media. It simply isn't going to happen. You will not get any rumors about this from them. When you visit that town, if you go into a place like The Spa, the server will ask you what you are doing in town or where are you headed before they will ask you if you want a drink.

So, I wouldn't expect many rumors from those in the know and I wouldn't expect any leaks from NH LE.

New poster here, but Miranda knows me.

Hi, I am Lisa and I happen to be from NH. I live in southern NH, but am up in the area Celina lived in several times a year for camping. Have even had drinks at The Spa on many occasions.

I came in to post the article but see that Miranda already did, but I wanted to point out something interesting.

I have noticed the WMUR has turned off comments on all articles related to Celina in the last several days. Very curious to me, as I was at one time personally told by an WMUR reporter that they never ever do that because of freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

I have my own theories here, but, I will tell you a little bit about NH.

Those saying NH doesn't release information is correct. We are a state that very much relishes in our privacy. You most likely will not get cause of death until court papers are filed and arrests are made. And even then you won't get them from the AG, they will be from the court.

Also, people in a town like this will never talk to the media. It simply isn't going to happen. You will not get any rumors about this from them. When you visit that town, if you go into a place like The Spa, the server will ask you what you are doing in town or where are you headed before they will ask you if you want a drink.

So, I wouldn't expect many rumors from those in the know and I wouldn't expect any leaks from NH LE.

:welcome4:
Any friend of Miranda's is a friend of ours!!!

Would anyone mind terribly giving me a synopsis of this case and the most recent developments? I read the first 6 threads but have gotten lost in the last few. Is it right there is still no cause of death? No POI or suspects?

My heart breaks for this little girl. Such a tragedy.

Nothing really new since she was found last Monday. The step-dad checked himself in a mental hospital, is still there as far as we know. Law enforcement has only said they are awaiting various results and no one has been named a suspect or anything, they did come and take the step-dad's truck after she was found. That is about all, I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1