NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, I missed the last question and last response before the break that the judge just told the jury they couldn't take into account. Can anyone give a brief recap?

I don't remember the last question....does anybody here?

Just before the break, the state was making the point that, despite having lived with Seth for nine months and being very sexually active, and talking about BDSM, she had never been tied up like the drawing she made for the defense team, never mind had her mouth sealed with duct tape as she'd told them Lizzi had been. And that on the two occasions women had come over and been involved, no bondage had occurred. HIs last question to Kat... "The story you gave the defense team was ridiculous wasn’t it?" Her answer, "yes".

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 9:11 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34Rmnm3J5

as close as I can figure

Am I the only one on radio silence?

I think Barth was delighted with the rant...perfect ending to his cross. I would venture a guess that jury likes him (despite the cross going on for eternity). He comes across well to me and really conveyed how truly outraged they are at the lies that she gave them..he made the defense really sound like truth seekers and she foiled every attempt. I hate his client but rather like Barth.

*BBM*
Crazy, isn't it?
It is a first for me. He annoyed me at first but I appreciated his Kat grilling.

BBM why mistrial? (sister called--she was in horrid mood--had to talk :cool:)

At the end when everyone was leaving Barth and the other lawyer were right in front of us talking. She quoted a couple of penal codes, he told her to call someone and have them research it. The law students with us said that one of them was grounds for a mistrial.

Darn, I missed the last question and last response before the break that the judge just told the jury they couldn't take into account. Can anyone give a brief recap?

km went off on a little rant after he said 'no more questions'. she was saying that this was the first time that she's has actually been able to tell the entire story because she's been told to be quiet.

I started this trial thinking Seth was a monster and full of angst to watch Kat on the stand so I could get some insight on her vulnerabilities. I was just sure that she was manipulated and abused.

Then she came on the stand and I had a real distaste for her but didn't think she was the heinous murdered here, more of an accomplice and when cross started, I could barely watch. He was beating her up very badly and it made me feel sorrow for her. I saw her as a young girl who was mixed up and would be paying for her boyfriend's mistakes.

Then as cross continued, my attitude changed and now I can't stand to even see her. She makes me sick. She is clearly the manipulative liar here. THere is no Stockholm syndrome, no vulnerabilities. All I see is a sociopath who KILLED her friend and set up her dumb boyfriend who read far too into fantastical adventures and believed he was protecting her.

None of us will ever know what really happened but I don't believe Seth should be the one taking this blame while she prances in and out jail in less time it takes to finish an associates degree.

That isn't justice.

I've watched a lot of televised trials and this is the first time a witness made my skin to crawl. I am having a hard time jelling the image of a boyfriend bringing food to his girlfriend, one who made allowances for his girlfriend being 'bi' and a coldblooded rapist and murderer. I wish both would be held guilty for this crime.

*BBM*
Crazy, isn't it?
It is a first for me. He annoyed me at first but I appreciated his Kat grilling.

It popped into my head....I HAD to do it :giggle:

thumb.jpg

:banghead::maddening::behindbarI'm really tired of seeing her face and voice

bilde

" Mazzaglia was arrested for his involvement with the crime on Oct. 13 after an 11-hour interview with police. During that interview, Mazzaglia confessed to killing Marriott with a rope during a BDSM threesome. A police affidavit for Mazzaglia's arrest warrant said Marriott started to have a seizure after Mazzaglia, during his climax, tightened a rope he had placed around Marriott's neck for autoerotic asphyxiation."
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140611/GJNEWS_01/140619750

Hmmm...she knows it's a 'hand' of cards now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy