NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched a lot of televised trials and this is the first time a witness made my skin to crawl. I am having a hard time jelling the image of a boyfriend bringing food to his girlfriend, one who made allowances for his girlfriend being 'bi' and a coldblooded rapist and murderer. I wish both would be held guilty for this crime.

:poke: Givin' ya a little prod.....Jodi Arias? Amanda Hayes? Gypsy Willis?

OK, maybe not all skin crawl inducing, but certainly *slap* worthy! :giggle:

I actually hate seeing this witness relieved and so much more at ease under the State's gentle guidance in questioning.

I'm trying, but her rehab isn't working for me.

He is repeating the same thing he brought up initially.
I don't think rehab is working either---don't believe a thing she says!
She already has stated she makes up stories based upon what she thinks others want to hear.... :tantrum:

Hinckley is using the posted times of the texts, and the length of the movie that Kat put on when the card game started to figure things out. She had claimed that Seth attacked Lizzi, and that the movie was in credits or bloopers at that point. Seth had sent a text at 10:28 - "We painting tonight?", at 10:29 Kat sent a text back... "Your decision I guess. Nervous." The call to Roberta Gerkin was at 10:47...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:52 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34RsY25Bw

they didn't have a "safe" word for sex--but have all these "code" words for sex with others....:tantrum::scared:

Litteone: Thanks for being in the courtroom this a.m. and giving us your impressions.

wait a minute - I just got back from a dr's appointment, and Ms. Kat is answering questions without hesitation. No "hmmmmmm" "ummmmmmm" "I don't remember". The words flow easy on direct. Anyone else find that odd?

MOO

Mel

:poke: Givin' ya a little prod.....Jodi Arias? Amanda Hayes? Gypsy Willis?

OK, maybe not all skin crawl inducing, but certainly *slap* worthy! :giggle:

:floorlaugh: yeah I remember wanting to get physical with JA and AH but I think this one is an even lower step in sliminess. And she got such a sweet deal that it makes me sick.

wait a minute - I just got back from a dr's appointment, and Ms. Kat is answering questions without hesitation. No "hmmmmmm" "ummmmmmm" "I don't remember". The words flow easy on direct. Anyone else find that odd?

MOO

Mel

We all are---

Here's my problem with the state trying to rehab KM. To believe it from their standpoint we have to assume she had reasons to tell all her lies for various reasons and pick and choose the truth out of all her versions. Seems to me, Garth is claiming the version in his office ( which I think she felt "safe" to talk) is the real version. More plausible IMO

MOO

Mel

She trusts the pros not to twist her words.

I guess I'm in the minority. I think he is doing a good job.

This right now.... I don't believe her. I think she knew exactly what that code meant! :gavel:

My problem with this rehab is the entire picture~ She brought Lizzie home, she suggested the games, she took over when SM killed or Lizzie died by accident, she "remembered" a good place to dump the body, she knew to turn off the phones and all the other things *suitcase/duct tape/Lizzy's belongings etc. I don't even buy that SM was too "tired" to finish the job~ he teaches MA and has to be in shape.

The picture I have is this: Lizzie died (pick a story) but I think SM panicked, and Kat being always the one in charge took over~ She is not this innocent little girl crying fake tears that they want us to believe. I am disgusted with the deal the State made with this woman. I think they should have put both of them on trial. I also think that both would have been found guilty of at least 2nd degree...this was not worth a tradeoff IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member