NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she was clearly a conspirator, aided and assisted with the disposal. drove the remains all the way to her sisters property for disposal at night.
I didn't hear her testimony at his trial either and now i'm very curious...lol

OT I followed both her and her husband's trials but didn't know that she had been offered immunity until further evidence was found. If memory serves it was the video showing her disposing of several jugs of Muriatic Acid that, excuse me, the dumbbells had used to dissolve the dismembered body that may have caused her to get charged after all.

Firefly Pottery Studio ...her mom owns.

Amanda had no immunity or plea, she was arrested along with Grant.
They were going to be tried together but that changed and they had separate trials.
(They had enough evidence on both, had a body).

Thanks for straightening that out Nymeria. :)

I think she really resents Barth for not being her attorney!!!

Hmm she has problems remembering things but she can remember what Barth said to her yesterday leaving out a word? In fact she even corrected him with the entire sentence~ Sorry I don't like her and she does give me the willys!

"yeah and ya know. Like yeah, know what I mean uhhh no like"

Her personal ad should have included "not a good communicator"

Thanks for straightening that out Nymeria. :)

No prob, You can help me out later when I miss a bunch of stuff that is being streamed now because I am trying to listen to this and watch World Cup :scared:
(Thanks be that there is no Hulsey trial today!)

Atty Hinckley brings up defense's raising of her point in a conversation to the defendant that she'd figured out her 'little addiction'. In the context of the defense's questioning, we were left with the notion that Kat had been addicted to women. In the state's version, we are left with the impression that when she was addicted to Seth.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:31 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34S2HjfXv

I don't want to hear what these two did to each other. Enough already. This is not eliciting an ounce of sympathy from me...

"yeah and ya know. Like yeah, know what I mean uhhh no like"

Her personal ad should have included "not a good communicator"

Unless you need a liar....then she is your gal :thumb:

Oh...we've already heard all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics