NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with this rehab is the entire picture~ She brought Lizzie home, she suggested the games, she took over when SM killed or Lizzie died by accident, she "remembered" a good place to dump the body, she knew to turn off the phones and all the other things *suitcase/duct tape/Lizzy's belongings etc. I don't even buy that SM was too "tired" to finish the job~ he teaches MA and has to be in shape.

The picture I have is this: Lizzie died (pick a story) but I think SM panicked, and Kat being always the one in charge took over~ She is not this innocent little girl crying fake tears that they want us to believe. I am disgusted with the deal the State made with this woman. I think they should have put both of them on trial. I also think that both would have been found guilty of at least 2nd degree...this was not worth a tradeoff IMO

ITA--problem I see is how can you believe her knowing she has immunity--and that she admits to lying. I was glad when Barth pointed out her "crying" without tears.

My problem with this rehab is the entire picture~ She brought Lizzie home, she suggested the games, she took over when SM killed or Lizzie died by accident, she "remembered" a good place to dump the body, she knew to turn off the phones and all the other things *suitcase/duct tape/Lizzy's belongings etc. I don't even buy that SM was too "tired" to finish the job~ he teaches MA and has to be in shape.

The picture I have is this: Lizzie died (pick a story) but I think SM panicked, and Kat being always the one in charge took over~ She is not this innocent little girl crying fake tears that they want us to believe. I am disgusted with the deal the State made with this woman. I think they should have put both of them on trial. I also think that both would have been found guilty of at least 2nd degree...this was not worth a tradeoff IMO

BBM..I agree. As I stated earlier, that plea deal was and is odd.

Dear Mr Prosecutor you don't have to help this witness by letting her know you are changing gears. IMO her little brain is outrunning yours. sorry to say.

I say this about the State because either he is naive and believes kat after all this or he realizes his witness is guilty as sin but he is determined to save his trial regardless of the truth in which case I don't mind insulting him.

:behindbar:noooo::stormingmad::stop::pinocchio:
No more Facebook

I wonder if the prosecution is working right now on the conviction of SM then has other witnesses to help convict KM. I would imagine he wants to get both but has to do it in steps. If her immunity can't be from her testimony as long as she sticks with her information she gave prosecution. I hope that is what he is doing. He has to go through the process.
How did they do it with Amanda Hayes?? I only watched her trial not her testimony on the husband's trial.

State: At the time when the defendant sent this text message about painting you did not believe he’d sexually assault her, you didn’t believe it right? 'righ't… you didn’t believe he’d go to the criminal level with Lizzi right? That night were you expecting a rape or murder, was it shocking when it happened?,' yes it was.' The different emotions you were trying to explain were they truthful at the time?.. 'yes I was trying to describe them all..'

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:09 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34Rx7xJra
-----

The state seems to be methodically going back over many points that came up in Cross that they want to challenge... and contexts they want to shift....

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:10

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34RxDSWx8

Hinckley asking about her relationship experience prior to meeting Seth Mazzaglia... " I’d really only had one serious boyfriend although there were 2 guys I got physically close with there was only one guy I had sex with before Seth and that was only like twice."

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:11 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34RxIFkGT

I wonder if the prosecution is working right now on the conviction of SM then has other witnesses to help convict KM. I would imagine he wants to get both but has to do it in steps. If her immunity can't be from her testimony as long as she sticks with her information she gave prosecution. I hope that is what he is doing. He has to go through the process.
How did they do it with Amanda Hayes?? I only watched her trial not her testimony on the husband's trial.

Amanda Hayes initially had immunity? I didn't know that. If so I have renewed hope that km may face some justice after all. :)

I realize there's still plenty of testimony to go, but as of now I'm leaning toward a guilty of 2nd degree. There's just not enough proof of premeditation for 1st degree. moo

So why can't someone just ask kat what going to paint meant to her? And then ask her if she didn't think it was bad like a rape or murder why she'd be nervous?

So why can't someone just ask kat what going to paint meant to her? And then ask her if she didn't think it was bad like a rape or murder why she'd be nervous?

and why pray tell she didn't have a "panic" or "anxiety" attack at that point?

Amanda Hayes initially had immunity? I didn't know that. If so I have renewed hope that km may face some justice after all. :)

Yes, she was clearly a conspirator, aided and assisted with the disposal. drove the remains all the way to her sisters property for disposal at night.
I didn't hear her testimony at his trial either and now i'm very curious...lol

Here are the Grant Hayes Archives
http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/12826513/

Here's why as strange as many on here found Roberta...I believe her...because she wore a wire 4 different times and spoke with KM. At any moment, KM could have said...well you helped us, you drove me, you disposed of Lizzie, you killed Lizzie.... KM never once tried to manipulate or threaten Roberta with any involvement and Roberta could not control what she said during those wire taps IMO.

Amanda had no immunity or plea, she was arrested along with Grant.
They were going to be tried together but that changed and they had separate trials.
(They had enough evidence on both, had a body).

O/T-
The World Cup opening ceremonies are beautiful so far....

When you are 17, 6 weeks into a relationship is pretty much marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member