NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 5 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:no: Nope. She had no idea why they wanted her to come over. In fact, she stated that she thought it had something to do with Kat's dad or family situation.

I have just started watching Roberta's direct testimony up to the point of where she is wearing a wire. I don't believe any of her testimony to this point. Not only is everything she says not realistic but her eyes are darting around to find the answers.

She laughs when she is asked if the bags are plastic or paper.....really? This is the first time she is describing what she finds, a dead woman, in front of the dead girl's parents and she is laughing about the bags that are tied over her head?

Also, she makes absolutely no sense in her conversations or recollections of that night. If I were brought into a house that had a dead body in the middle of the room, I wouldn't be so nonchalant about it. Freaking out would be a better description.

Also, she knows that both of the people in the room, SM and KM are EMTs or have training in such. No mention of telling them to try CPR, I can't buy into this woman's story as of yet. I think the whole thing is a lie from all four people that were there that night. JMHO

:seeya: BTW, Morning everyone!
Kat must think this is her last day in court, wants to show SM what he is missing :facepalm:

hey kat when does aggressive or rough become sadistic? Is that word even in her vocabulary?

Well yeah, everyone knows the difference between the king of tentacles, and the queen of swords. :crazy: :doh:

If I wasn't listening to this, I swear I would never believe it. OMG! So crazy! :crazy: :crazy:

*BBM*
Pentacles, not tentacles :giggle:

I have just started watching Roberta's direct testimony up to the point of where she is wearing a wire. I don't believe any of her testimony to this point. Not only is everything she says not realistic but her eyes are darting around to find the answers.

She laughs when she is asked if the bags are plastic or paper.....really? This is the first time she is describing what she finds, a dead woman, in front of the dead girl's parents and she is laughing about the bags that are tied over her head?

Also, she makes absolutely no sense in her conversations or recollections of that night. If I were brought into a house that had a dead body in the middle of the room, I wouldn't be so nonchalant about it. Freaking out would be a better description.

Also, she knows that both of the people in the room, SM and KM are EMTs or have training in such. No mention of telling them to try CPR, I can't buy into this woman's story as of yet. I think the whole thing is a lie from all four people that were there that night. JMHO

I also think Rg had more knowledge about what was going on than she testified to.

What target did they work at?

Then one you want to AVOID :eek:

ETA- Btw Keepon, were you the one who was talking about going to Pierce Island and wondered which side of the island this occurred on? If so, someone posted a map of the area in I think thread 2 showing the exact location.

*BBM*
Pentacles, not tentacles :giggle:

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Oh, well silly me. That clears it up! :doh: Who wouldn't know that? :laughcry:

not like what is the truth--but what will actually be the truth--says a lot about this testimony

*BBM*
If these lawyers somehow get him off it won't sound so crazy!

For real though, if you believe in Tarot and it's readings then it is the way you make decisions in life. Tarot also has "loose" meanings, and they way you apply the cards to your issues can be interpreted in your own personal way.

Some would laugh at people who "pray" on life's big decisions.

All about what your personal beliefs are :)

You are right, and I shouldn't have been making light of it.
While I personally wouldn't use it for such a important decision, I have had general readings done before.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m
Time to see what #SethMazzaglia enjoyed on his profile guess what's on there Face F'ing. It's not on Kats

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 20s
Statement made 2 Gerkin by Kat 11 days after Kat met w/ def, "Not like what is actually true, what is going 2 b the truth #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
Kat tells Roberta there is the actually truth. Dark Heart and I will be the only ones that will know it #SethMazzaglia

In the grand scheme of things isn't this witness just gonna be considered "a wash" since you can't believe a word she says anyway? Why the re-direct and re-cross and re-re-direct and so on? How long can this really go on?

Conversations with Roberta Gerkin that were recorded, Kat saying she wanted to tell her not what is actually true , but what is going to be the truth. Kat says at the time she wasn’t planning to tell what actually happened that night – trying to stick to the story that it was an accident.

by Heather Hamel / WMUR Reporter 7:18 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34WrG0YmV

i've decided i worship at the church of "wild about trial" because the archives are a godsend :D

good morning sleuthy friends:seeya:.........buzzing in late but trying to catch up.....

i see we've adopted a new "do" :facepalm:

is this roberta's wire recording of her and kat?

eta........nevermind, thanks zoey:D

:moo:
In the grand scheme of things isn't this witness just gonna be considered "a wash" since you can't believe a word she says anyway? Why the re-direct and re-cross and re-re-direct and so on? How long can this really go on?

I'm thinking after listening to her explanation of "BS logic mode" she is testifying in "bs logic mode"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME