GUILTY NJ - Amy Giordano, 25, Hightstown, 8 June 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they keep him locked up!! This is really good news.

Yea! I am so happy to hear that they have arrested him.

May Amy rest in peace,

Salem

A man has been charged with tampering with evidence in the case of a woman presumed killed by the married man she had been seeing, authorities said Friday.

The Mercer County prosecutor's office would not release details on how they believe John A. Russo Jr. of New York City is connected to the case of Amy Giordano's death.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340550,00.html

Well good, things are finally beginning to happen in this case. Two men! Must have taken two of them to dispose of Amy's body.

I wonder if LE has had the evidence that Amy is dead all of this time? I also wonder why in the world that creep murdered her? They go shopping and then he murders her. It doesn't make sense. Wasn't she talking about moving somewhere? Maybe he didn't want her to move and they got into a fight about it and he ended up killing her? He was her source of income though wasn't he? I wonder if he was going to stop financing her and it led to a fight?

I hope we find out why this happened. I wonder what they did with poor amy?

Well good, things are finally beginning to happen in this case. Two men! Must have taken two of them to dispose of Amy's body.

I wonder if LE has had the evidence that Amy is dead all of this time? I also wonder why in the world that creep murdered her? They go shopping and then he murders her. It doesn't make sense. Wasn't she talking about moving somewhere? Maybe he didn't want her to move and they got into a fight about it and he ended up killing her? He was her source of income though wasn't he? I wonder if he was going to stop financing her and it led to a fight?

I hope we find out why this happened. I wonder what they did with poor amy?

"The search for a New Jersey woman missing since her son was found abandoned in a parking lot last summer led authorities on Sunday to a Staten Island pond, where human bones were discovered in a suitcase."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080324/ap_on_re_us/missing_mom

According to the article, cooperation by John Russo (who has been charged with tampering with evidence in the case) as well as investigation by police, led to the discovery of the suitcase.

Sounds like Russo came forward and talked... told about his part in this horror and led them to the body.

God bless Amy... may she get justice.

I just saw on the news, they found a body (or actually only bones) in a suitcase in a Staten Island river. I think that its believed to be Amy's.

There was way to much evidence against that man before this. He should've been locked up a long time ago.

Finally there will be justice for this little boy and his mom.

(I *KNEW* the boyfriend would end up being married! :furious: )

The exboyfriend/suspect liked to say that she had run off . . . . . . hmmmm who does that remind me of in another case of a missing mother?

From post 16 on this thread and elsewhere I had suspected the exboyfriend in this case of having done a murder and gave some of the reasons why. I did doubt he went to Italy and evidently I was wrong about that part but it seems I had the perp pegged.

I am glad they made some headway in this case.
Sounds like they got one to roll over on the other to avoid being a joint defendant.

Nancy Grace had this on last night. The attorney for Russo was on. He would not confirm or deny if Russo led them to the body.

Also, on a sadder note, the baby is being put up for adoption. You would think a family member would want to take this little boy. It is my understanding from old reports, that she has parents and other relatives. I do believe there was some "bad blood" between some of them, but you'd think they would put that aside for the sake of the child. JMO of course!!!On NG it said her adoptive parents are well off, so I don't think money is an issue. There could be other reasons that I am not aware of though.

Nancy Grace had this on last night. The attorney for Russo was on. He would not confirm or deny if Russo led them to the body.

Also, on a sadder note, the baby is being put up for adoption. You would think a family member would want to take this little boy. It is my understanding from old reports, that she has parents and other relatives. I do believe there was some "bad blood" between some of them, but you'd think they would put that aside for the sake of the child. JMO of course!!!On NG it said her adoptive parents are well off, so I don't think money is an issue. There could be other reasons that I am not aware of though.

On NG again tonight, LE divers still looking for head of skeleton remains found in suitcase, to see if it is in the pond. The hands were not in the suitcase as well. It is yet to be determined if the remains are that of Amy.

IMO, the parents of Amy Giordano may not want to adopt this boy, due to the fact that his father may have murdered their daugther. Or maybe they are elderly and cannot handle a toddler in the home. Anyway, hopefully the boy can find a good home to be raised in.

On NG again tonight, LE divers still looking for head of skeleton remains found in suitcase, to see if it is in the pond. The hands were not in the suitcase as well. It is yet to be determined if the remains are that of Amy.

IMO, the parents of Amy Giordano may not want to adopt this boy, due to the fact that his father may have murdered their daugther. Or maybe they are elderly and cannot handle a toddler in the home. Anyway, hopefully the boy can find a good home to be raised in.

The boy can't help who is father is. And the little child is these people's blood!! I'm sure Amy would not want this. Poor little thing. He may wind up being the biggest victim of all ... His mother dead, murdered by his father, and no one in his family wanting to raise him.

I have a family friend who raised her grandchildren. Her daughter was brutally murdered by her (the daughter's) husband. She was as devoted to them as she was to her own children, if not more!

And what about Blake, Jesse Marie Davis' son?

It sounds like Amy Giordano had lots of family that could look after her son. I understand her parents may be too old, but someone should be looking after him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back