GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that there should be some damage to the frame also. Just not sure what would cause the white scuff marks.

Anything unpainted drywall,paint, dragging bike

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

From that same article:

"Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli told FoxNews.com that it would be a "real reach" to connect Pasquale to the abduction attempts in northern New Jersey until more information is known."

I think someone decided there might be a link and called LE for a comment. LE sounded pretty noncommittal but didn't want to risk it looking like they were just going to ignore it.

I posted a comment on "Missing" (Facebook page) offering my suggestion perhaps there was a link between AP and the "4 abduction attempts within 2 weeks" situation. The reason why I posted it is of the 4 attempts, one occurred this past Saturday afternoon, the same day AP went missing, and with only a 2 hour drive (99.9% highway driving Rt 295) separating the locations, it seemed possible.

My heart breaks for Autumn and her family. I could not believe the words I was reading this AM when I saw that she was found via a news article on FB. Embarrassed to say, but I actually cried a bit. I am not the overly emotional type but ever since frequenting WS, I've become so much more of a "cry baby". I guess I just become emotionally invested in these cases and my heart aches for the victims and all those who were close to the victim. I was hoping for a positive outcome with this case, as I have with many other cases. All I can say is RIP sweet beautiful girl. I hope the creep who did this to you is caught and doesn't ever get to see the light of day again.

so there doesnt appear to be any major damage to the bike other than some scuffs or white transfer of something on the wheel (front wheel ?)...

the bike was found nextdoor to where autumn was found? im getting confuzzled all the different address numbers? is it on nurses map? i better go look.

so there doesnt appear to be any major damage to the bike other than some scuffs or white transfer of something on the wheel (front wheel ?)...

the bike was found nextdoor to where autumn was found? im getting confuzzled all the different address numbers? is it on nurses map? i better go look.

Yes to all your questions

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Oh Sweet Lord, what is happening with the teenagers of today? I don't get it, I truly do not GET it.

In the Westood case, a 13-year-old girl said she was approached by a man while walking alone to school at around 7:10 a.m. on Thursday. She said the suspect, whom she described as a white middle-age male with a crew cut and receding hairline, pulled up next to her in a gray four-door hatchback. The girl reported seeing an NYPD sticker on the left-front windshield, Regino said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/2...tumn-pasquale-death-and-recent/#ixzz2A8xGv4JE

Sorry! For my random post!

Please tell me this is not a cop that tried to lure this child!

(someone saw a police car on the satellite map image parked at the residence...)

Seeing 4pm pop up as a possibility for a press conference. Can anyone on the ground out there confirm?

Makes me sick. Please don't tell me this was all because they wanted to steal her bike....
It's beginning to look like it. Putting her body in a recycling bin next door sounds like something kids would do to cover up a murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06