GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have heard it wrong...but i never heard the Bike was a motive...just that they used bike parts to lure her.

It may very well be the motive...but i didnt hear them say that.

Okay, maybe you're right. I didn't hear it, just went off what someone else said. I don't want to spread false info.

I feel bad for Autumn's family. I'm still trying to process the fact that le found stockpiles of bike parts in the basement. The house was owned by whom? The homeowner failed to notice stockpiles of bike parts in her basement?

That doesn't make the homeowner guilty of murder.

Closure? There is no such thing to a family who loses a loved one to murder.The pain is just as strong as it was for me in 1977.Nothing makes it better,nothing takes it away.

No you are right. But family found there little girl, and found the killers. More then a lot of other families get. I personally know families that would like to have one or the other.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

I believe that there had been on-going tension between the older boy and Autumn and it played out n FB prior to her murder. I don't think she was killed for her bike. she was lured to the house t GET bike parts. My opinion.

so, you mean that she was lured with the box parts & the perps intent was to kill her due to an ongoing disagreement between the two? that makes sense...im just lost on this one..

Closure? There is no such thing to a family who loses a loved one to murder.The pain is just as strong as it was for me in 1977.Nothing makes it better,nothing takes it away.

I think knowing what happened, however senseless it was, is better than not knowing.

Yes I have seen the fb postings.

Can you remove the tag line "from Clayton NJ' etc from your posts? It makes it very hard to follow.

does anyone local know where the vigil is being held tonight? I am thinking of taking a ride down to attend. TIA

so, you mean that she was lured with the box parts & the perps intent was to kill her due to an ongoing disagreement between the two? that makes sense...im just lost on this one..

I think we knew someone who heard it for sure to clarify. I'm confused now too.

No you are right. But family found there little girl, and found the killers. More then a lot of other families get. I personally know families that would like to have one or the other.

You are right. The family, perhaps the entire town, will never be the same again but they have more than many families get. It isn't closure but it has to beat spending your entire life searching and never knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't make the homeowner guilty of murder.

Huh? I didn't say that, not even a hint of that.

What I'm saying is this:

There were stockpiles of bike parts in the basement of a house, owned by the mother of 5 children, one of those children having an arrest record for stolen bikes. Where did she think the parts came from, especially new or different inventory?

Listen, I applaud her for calling this in but still, fact is there was a stockpile of bike parts in her basement. How was that explained away? It's a legitimate concern.

Yes

:) I didn't mean that in any way snarky...... just kept thinking I was getting press conference quotes and couldn't quite put it all together.

:blushing:

People have been killed over small amounts of money before. I'm just guessing but if the bike costs $150, that's a lot of money to some teenagers.

We talking about me?

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

No, I wasn't talking about anyone, just wondered if someone who listened to the pc and heard exactly what they said about the bike/parts/luring/etc. could clarify. I think a few of us are confused as to whether she was lured there FOR the bike or FOR parts or BY the promise of parts, or whatever it was.

And there are executive functioning deficits in those with AD/HD even after the PFC has fully developed - causing them to keep doing things without thinking it thru. Murder though.... whole other level beyond impulsivity and not thinking things through.

Agree. Also i wanted to add that in posting the link, my intent is not to make excuses for anyone. Reasons aren't excuses. Even when there's no excuse for a behavior, there's always a reason for it. Trying to understand the reason doesn't mean I'm minimizing how sick and sad this situation is.

Eta that's not directed at you, Jules. Just a general FYI.

I think we knew someone who heard it for sure to clarify. I'm confused now too.

maybe i misunderstood but the when the prosecutor was asked about the charges when he said theft one of the reporters asked for clarification on theft of what...the prosecutors response was the theft of the bmx bike. i understand that she was lured over there under the pretense of obtaining box parts..so that was her reason ---but what was their reason for luring her? kwim? moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro