GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This observation probably doesn't fit anywhere but I have to say it. Looking at the pics of Autumn, there is something so striking and compelling about her eyes. It's as if there is something very deep in there. An old soul, if you will. I feel that Autumn was someone who was going to do something spectacular and now it is lost.

She's adorable!

Makes me think of my own little girl.

I have a really hard time believing that

I can believe it because there are two boys. One older, one younger. I think it is quite possible that one of them was the cruel one, the ringleader. I have seen it happen like that before. He may have even bullied the smaller brother and done something the younger one did not approve of. Maybe.

This observation probably doesn't fit anywhere but I have to say it. Looking at the pics of Autumn, there is something so striking and compelling about her eyes. It's as if there is something very deep in there. An old soul, if you will. I feel that Autumn was someone who was going to do something spectacular and now it is lost.

I think it fits perfect here-thank you for sharing!!

In light of two young beautiful children that had their lives cut short through no fault of their own, I just wanted to say something.
Jessica and Autumn were innocent children enjoying their lives to the fullest and holding their heads up high.
Both had glowing spirits that would touch the hearts of all that they came in contact with.
There are no words to describe the pain and anguish that I feel for these two families at this moment and I do not pretend to understand what they are being forced to endure.
I have in the past been a victim of unimaginable evil. I know what it is like to be taken against my will and watch my whole world suddenly become a nightmare that I could not wake up from.
The idea of these sweet angels experiencing that type of fear not only horrifies me but angers me deeply! It grips me within the depths of my soul.
I would endure that fear, pain and regret all over again if it meant taking that horrible fate away from these babies.
Children should not have to suffer at the hands of a deranged lunatic.
I was 18 years of age and 4 1/2 months pregnant with my first son when I was kidnapped and sexually assaulted by two evil men. They had intended to murder me afterwards but instead one left and one had a change of heart. He shot himself in the face with a 12 gage slug about 30 seconds after cutting me loose and releasing me. The other man is in prison. I was one of the lucky ones. That doesn't happen very often and I consider myself blessed by divine intervention.

No matter the age or the condition we are in, These demons will not show mercy and they will not stop coming after our innocent children.
It disturbs me terribly knowing that Jessica and Autumn are just two children out of the thousands of children that are abducted and murdered every day!
I promised myself that I would try to refrain from mixing religion with this but here it is... As long as the world keeps excluding God from everything, It will only get worse. It will grow colder, more callous and sick people with depraved minds will give into their evil desires. Hearing about children being murdered will be like second nature and we will be so desensitized that it just won't even matter anymore. I don't know about you but I would rather die a horrible death then to live in a world with no compassion.
Rest in peace Jessica, Autumn and every child or innocent person that had their lives stolen away from them.

redrose_zps1a89b566.jpg

Suspect was at the vigil.... info was just given to channel 10

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

There was more than one suspect. Was it the older or younger one present at the vigil?

It is astoundingly horrible. I cannot understand it. We have to worry about predators. Now we have to worry about what are essentially, their playmates.

This poor little girl will never get to go home. Her parents will be forever destroyed. For what? What monsters could do such a thing?

I got what you mean precisely. Don't worry. The thought of her parents knowing they will never be able to hug Autumn again is too much to bear. Please give yours an extra hug from all of us at websleuths. I'm so sad today.

Finally, my feeling is the mother saw some posts that indicated the boys had contact with Autumn or tried to, the day she went missing. She talked to them, felt something was wrong and called LE.

GOOD FOR HER!

Can you imagine how that would feel? To hear that a little neighbor was missing. To worry about her and about your own kids, fearing a predator is on the loose. Then, to find something or see something or hear something in your very own home that connects to "that case". And ultimately the dawning horror that your own children, your own babies, might be involved?

That's a Greek tragedy, folks. To do the right thing means accepting that your kids have done evil - may even be evil. It is to put your own needs to keep your family intact and protect your kids from harm, aside, in favor of the need for justice for a little girl.

God bless this poor woman who did the right thing.

Why did this happen? I just don't understand.

Shoot I keep trying to bold and keep getting denied! by my iPad, so...

Re: what you said about the boys' mom, :rocker: :clap: and all the rest. You said it beautifully.

I'm puzzled as to why she wasn't found sooner, as MSM reports she was the focus of an intense search. Wouldn't dumpsters, trash bins and recycling containers have been among the first places searched?

Snip:

Autumn was last seen 12:30 Saturday afternoon, reported missing later that night, and was the subject of an in-depth search in and around the quiet town of Clayton.

Snip:

Autumn would have turned 13 a week from Monday. On Monday, a couple hundred volunteers showed up to help search for the girl, but this morning their worst fears have been realized.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...ed-in-n.j-12-year-old-autumn-pasquales-death/

BBM

I'd like to know if Autumn was in that recycling container the entire time, or was she placed there later after the search on Monday.

God bless her family, and the family of the alleged perps.

A true parent would be sickened and disgusted at their childrens actions, but their children will always be their children. Parents in that situation are likely to blame themselves in some way for what their children have done, the parents will suffer a life sentence.

In light of two young beautiful children that had their lives cut short through no fault of their own, I just wanted to say something.
Jessica and Autumn were innocent children enjoying their lives to the fullest and holding their heads up high.
Both had glowing spirits that would touch the hearts of all that they came in contact with.
There are no words to describe the pain and anguish that I feel for these two families at this moment and I do not pretend to understand what they are being forced to endure.
I have in the past been a victim of unimaginable evil. I know what it is like to be taken against my will and watch my whole world suddenly become a nightmare that I could not wake up from.
The idea of these sweet angels experiencing that type of fear not only horrifies me but angers me deeply! It grips me within the depths of my soul.
I would endure that fear, pain and regret all over again if it meant taking that horrible fate away from these babies.
Children should not have to suffer at the hands of a deranged lunatic.
I was 18 years of age and 4 1/2 months pregnant with my first son when I was kidnapped and sexually assaulted by two evil men. They had intended to murder me afterwards but instead one left and one had a change of heart. He shot himself in the face with a 12 gage slug about 30 seconds after cutting me loose and releasing me. The other man is in prison. I was one of the lucky ones. That doesn't happen very often and I consider myself blessed by divine intervention.

No matter the age or the condition we are in, These demons will not show mercy and they will not stop coming after our innocent children.
It disturbs me terribly knowing that Jessica and Autumn are just two children out of the thousands of children that are abducted and murdered every day!
I promised myself that I would try to refrain from mixing religion with this but here it is... As long as the world keeps excluding God from everything, It will only get worse. It will grow colder, more callous and sick people with depraved minds will give into their evil desires. Hearing about children being murdered will be like second nature and we will be so desensitized that it just won't even matter anymore. I don't know about you but I would rather die a horrible death then to live in a world with no compassion.
Rest in peace Jessica, Autumn and every child or innocent person that had their lives stolen away from them.

redrose_zps1a89b566.jpg

I am so sorry that you went through that horrible experience. So, thankful you made it through. I just wanted to tell you that I agree with you completely with the part I respectfully bolded.

From what I've seen on FB, hard to believe she was only 12.

Just a quick post to say, thank goodness we have great Moderators! I'm bouncing between two threads and they are too, and it is just so nice to have them here at work for us!!

A true parent would be sickened and disgusted at their childrens actions, but their children will always be their children. Parents in that situation are likely to blame themselves in some way for what their children have done, the parents will suffer a life sentence.

This is true.

BTW, I told you never listen to me. I'd make a horrible cop let alone a Detective.

Suspect was at the vigil.... info was just given to channel 10

Some years ago a kidnap, rape, murder happened not far from here, The person who did the crime joined the search party, you really never know...... he was a teenager, victim was his younger cousin I think.

Man standing on that corner I heard 20 stories of what happened lol

wow... how horrible. so she was lured there with the idea of obtaining parts for her bike and their intent was to take her bike? how much is her bike worth for cryin out loud?? anyone know?

They'll have plenty of time to figure that out as they sit in jail for the next 60 years. There won't be much else for them to do.

If these two are not prosecuted as adults, there is no justice in Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member