NJ NJ - Brielle, WhtFem 18-30, UP2274, hit by train, blue rosary, clothes, scars, Jun'08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
here is an interesting possible match - Jamie Diane Seymour. Jamie was 5'6" (upper end of range for UID), 115-135 lbs (virtually the exact same range as the UID), 24 y.o. (was 21 when last seen in 2005), brown hair, hazel eyes and was last seen in Jackson NJ (one county over from where the UID was struck by a train).

Jamie had been rather transient and if you google her name, she had been arrested in 2003 in Georgia.

Jamie had pierced ears and the profile for the UID is silent on that. also there was a surgical scar on the UID and no such information for Jamie, however, they have very little info on Jamie so I can't say if there is no scar or whether it was an omission (or had emergency surgery in the three years she was missing)

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/seymour_jamie.html

She does have the same nose. I found this picture online that's better of her nose. I'm not sure if its allowed to post, so mods please remove if its not... TIA.

http://www.justmugshots.com/georgia/lawrenceville/1862246

in the frontal mugshot photo, her nose does seem to bend upward. too bad we don't have a profile of Jamie. (I looked at all the mugshot sites, they all have the same ones)

I think it's too close not to submit. So many things match.

I looked at mapquest and it is about 15 miles between Jackson (where Jamie once lived) and Brielle (where the UID was hit by a train).

I'll send off an email to Donna Fontana in the morning. I assume that Jamie was fingerprinted in Lawrenceville, GA and they have complete fingerprints for the UID so this should be a simple case to compare (assuming they still have the fingerprint records in GA).

I sent the email. from past experience, Donna Fontana is good for making a simple acknowledgement of receipt of a possible match.

I got an acknowlegement from Donna Fontana saying she would "definitely take a look at these two cases."

Hair color - Straight brown hair but in this post mortem pic it looks more blond

The bracelet with the saint icons is something that I've seen before. It's mass produced and can be ordered easily on Amazon or other internet sites. I could swear that I've seen it elsewhere - in little jewelry shops or specialty stores, but I can't figure out where for the life of me. I don't think that it necessarily provides a Slavic/Russian link, but given the presence of the rosary beads I doubt it was being worn for fashion purposes. I know that icons are also popular in Latin American countries, and although the UID had hazel eyes, let's not forget that there are many, many people that live in South and Central America who are of European or mixed stock and show those physical characteristics.

I think my daughter has something similar. Once I find it; I'll compare it. I believe it was her Godmom's who is Polish /German.
I wonder if she came from the Polish community in Carteret.
Does anyone know if any passengers spoke to her?

Did they say if abdomen scar is from a C-section?

The clothing/appearance is an odd mix. One one hand, silver and white striped fingernails and the Adidas shelltops (which retail for around $60) make me think the UID is on the younger end of the age range. On the other hand, a t-shirt over a sweatshirt in June isn't something you'd often see on a 20 year old woman. The sweatshirt with the winter scene is something I'd associate with an older demographic as well. I'll need to let this one marinate for a bit, but the clothing just isn't sitting right with me.

How many shirts did this girl need on this June day? Sounds like she just walked out of a store wearing her new wardrobe.

clothing on body - Red long sleeve sweatshirt with white tshirt over it, white long sleeve shirt wrapped around waist, light green underwear,white socks, black/white bandana, blue/yellow scarf, blue sweatshirt with winter scene

I wonder if the maps have any markings on them

I can't explain everything about this UID. yes her hair looked blonde but as for the comparison between Jamie Seymour and this UID, I have no way of knowing if Jamie's dark brown was natural or whether the UID's blondish hair was natural.

blonde hair usually darkens over the years and it would not surprise me if the UID had dyed her hair to lighten it.

I sent a follow up to Donna Fontana this morning. will advise.

Jamie's hair is naturally dark brown. She was a friend of mine, we grew up together in Jackson. I still am in contact with her older sister regularly and I really do not believe this is Jamie. I started a websleuths thread for Jamie awhile back and would love if more people would participate. She is actually the reason I became a member of Websleuths. Here is her thread....

NJ NJ - Jamie Diane Seymour, 21, Brick, 22-Jul-2005 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, another sleuther posted this on a different NJ unidentified thread and I found it very interesting! The article is about Donna Fontana the NJ State Police forensic anthropologist.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/20130707_No_bones_about_it__She_solves_mysteries.html

Jamie's hair is naturally dark brown. She was a friend of mine, we grew up together in Jackson. I still am in contact with her older sister regularly and I really do not believe this is Jamie. I started a websleuths thread for Jamie awhile back and would love if more people would participate. She is actually the reason I became a member of Websleuths. Here is her thread....

NJ NJ - Jamie Diane Seymour, 21, Brick, 22-Jul-2005 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, another sleuther posted this on a different NJ unidentified thread and I found it very interesting! The article is about Donna Fontana the NJ State Police forensic anthropologist.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/20130707_No_bones_about_it__She_solves_mysteries.html

I'm not impressed with Donna's work, they creep me out.
Funny how the article date keeps changing. I read it on the 6th but it said the 7th lol

Hi Jilly, thanks for commenting.

the picture of the deceased's hair looks unnaturally blonde to me. while that could be the real color of her hair, at least in my opinion that appeared to be dyed.

Hi Jilly, thanks for commenting.

the picture of the deceased's hair looks unnaturally blonde to me. while that could be the real color of her hair, at least in my opinion that appeared to be dyed.

I showed this to Jamie's sister and she just isn't sure. Looks like there is a lot of swelling on the deceased face, but not impossible that this could be Jamie. Before Jamie went missing she had a large lump on the left side of her neck due to thyroid problems. she needed surgery for this at the tome of her disappearance .Hopefully We will know soon enough because the DNA that was submitted for Jamie back in March should be in the system any day now. The only other reason why I feel this may not be Jamie is that before she went missing she had never not been out of contact with at least one of her family members for more than 2 weeks. I want to say that she wouldn't evade her family for 3 years and be in such close proximity to them but I really don't know. I am in the process of added 3 more photos of Jamie on her thread but am having difficulty for some reason. If anyone is skilled at posting photos on here please PM me. thank you all!

I also wanted to add that Jamie dyed her hair often...blonde, black, brown. It's was always changing. She also had piercings in her left eyebrow, naval and ears. But her sister doesn't know if she still had the jewelry in them when she was last seen.

does anyone have the ability to take the center pic of Jilly's and rotate it so that it is at the same angle as the UID's post-mortem pic? I ealize we can't put a side by side out in the open but I do see some similarities with the profile pic Jilly provided.

Hair color - Straight brown hair but in this post mortem pic it looks more blond

I think my daughter has something similar. Once I find it; I'll compare it. I believe it was her Godmom's who is Polish /German.
I wonder if she came from the Polish community in Carteret.
Does anyone know if any passengers spoke to her?

Did they say if abdomen scar is from a C-section?

How many shirts did this girl need on this June day? Sounds like she just walked out of a store wearing her new wardrobe.

clothing on body - Red long sleeve sweatshirt with white tshirt over it, white long sleeve shirt wrapped around waist, light green underwear,white socks, black/white bandana, blue/yellow scarf, blue sweatshirt with winter scene

I wonder if the maps have any markings on them

These are all such great questions! I wish there were more info available. I'm guessing the abdomen scar is from an appendectomy, because on her NamUs it does state the her appendix is absent. Or do they go in through the belly button for that?

Attached. You do not see teeth in Jamie's pic like JD's. Would be nice if we could get another pic of JD that shows her ear.

Attachments

• JamieBrielleJD.jpg
    JamieBrielleJD.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 108
Attached. You do not see teeth in Jamie's pic like JD's. Would be nice if we could get another pic of JD that shows her ear.

Thank you for posting that Roselvr! And I agree about your comment about her teeth. I also see differences in the nose such as the nostril area on the sides. our Jane Doe had flatter sides on her nostrils and Jamie's are more bulbous. I must admit that they do have a similar appearance. But my gut says its not her. The clothing and area where she was found...I just can't rationalize that. She had never been out of contact with her family for more than 2weeks and for that to happen for 3yrs, I just don't know. She was close with her family.

Thank you for posting that Roselvr! And I agree about your comment about her teeth. I also see differences in the nose such as the nostril area on the sides. our Jane Doe had flatter sides on her nostrils and Jamie's are more bulbous. I must admit that they do have a similar appearance. But my gut says its not her. The clothing and area where she was found...I just can't rationalize that. She had never been out of contact with her family for more than 2weeks and for that to happen for 3yrs, I just don't know. She was close with her family.

Nose is really off too IMO but I'm not sure how much of JD's face is swelling.
JD looks really Polish to me; she looks like she could be related to my daughter's friend from Carteret.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back