NJ NJ - Brielle, WhtFem 18-30, UP2274, hit by train, blue rosary, clothes, scars, Jun'08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very interesting! I wonder if it's the same Beata that was reported missing from Woodbrigde.
http://zaginieni.policja.pl/zag/form/r4143065243,REMBISZ-BEATA.html
There's one more picture of her and I think this one resembles much more the Jane Doe. Hair is similar, but here eyes look blue there (Jane Doe has hazel). I still don't know though if it's the same person, Beata Rembisz was missing from Poland and not USA. Can't find any more information about her but I found a video about the Brielle Jane Doe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06EVWDz-AI

attachment.php

Superimposed Beata's passport (?) picture from the Polish missing persons page you posted ulvguleoeyet. She has green listed on her MP Namus page...even though they look very light. Beata looks older in her passport picture with plucked eyebrows and younger in the other photos on that site and Namus.

What does everyone think? Submit or nah?

Attachments

• beata2.jpg
    beata2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 348
attachment.php

Superimposed Beata's passport (?) picture from the Polish missing persons page you posted ulvguleoeyet. She has green listed on her MP Namus page...even though they look very light. Beata looks older in her passport picture with plucked eyebrows and younger in the other photos on that site and Namus.

What does everyone think? Submit or nah?

Wish we had someone from Poland that could contact Polish LE to find her family to get DNA. You could submit but there's nothing to compare her to. Maybe they'll call Polish LE. I think she's too old to be our Doe. I wish there was more of her story, who was she staying with? We're talking 2 1/2 years. Was she living on the street? I'd think she had gotten into a fight with someone, was killed.

I grew up in Union County. Took a bus to the mall in Woodbridge. You can get anywhere using public transportation in North Jersey.

I'm redoing the Doe's album to add the LostNMissing recon but I'm gonna contact them to ask if they have her frontal PM photo to see if it was done using that, the recon by MIA or the sketch. I mentioned her to Carl the other day, not sure if he's interested in contacting her ME to see if he can get her PM pics to do his own. I'd trust his recon more since I know how he does them.

Wish we had someone from Poland that could contact Polish LE to find her family to get DNA. You could submit but there's nothing to compare her to. Maybe they'll call Polish LE. I think she's too old to be our Doe. I wish there was more of her story, who was she staying with? We're talking 2 1/2 years. Was she living on the street? I'd think she had gotten into a fight with someone, was killed.

I grew up in Union County. Took a bus to the mall in Woodbridge. You can get anywhere using public transportation in North Jersey.

I'm redoing the Doe's album to add the LostNMissing recon but I'm gonna contact them to ask if they have her frontal PM photo to see if it was done using that, the recon by MIA or the sketch. I mentioned her to Carl the other day, not sure if he's interested in contacting her ME to see if he can get her PM pics to do his own. I'd trust his recon more since I know how he does them.

Thank you for your insight Roselvr.
I don't know how significant it is that originally the UID's estimated age was between 20-40, and now between 18-30. I find Beata's photos to be quite contrary. In two of them, she looks around her age (38). In the one I used to superimpose, she looks like 50 something.
I don't know if her visa expiring had anything to do with her missing status. It was not unusual in the Polish community of Chicago in the 90s, to have people stay illegally. Small homes would be turned into illegal apartments and there could be up to 30 Poles living in them.
I'll wait on submitting Beata, since there isn't quite enough information yet.

Well than it's the same if you say so! :peace:
I also think she looks older with more slender face on the passport photo than on the other two pictures, but she could still be placed in the end of the first (?) Jane Doe's age scale. I heard somewhere also (don't know if it's true though) that women from countries with colder climate are aging slower than those living in areas with much sun shining,
I also wonder about her story because I think that she must have known someone in US that invited her to the country so she could get a visa. It's also written on the UID page that she packed her bags and left home. She was reported missing in 2005 and her visa would expire in 2006. Maybe she found some illegal work and didn't want to report that to anyone or simply didn't want be in the US legally.
I know some Polish people who come to Sweden and work here illegally just because they don't want to pay the taxes.
Have also the possibility of finding someone who would translate the message we would send to the Polish police office so they can maybe contact the NJ police or do something else.

Since there's no indication she was killed or kidnapped, there's no reason she couldn't have been alive. It certainly sounds like she left on her own, and it wouldn't be surprising if she wanted to stay in the country after her visa expired (wouldn't have needed a sponsor if it was a tourist visa).

Age estimates for deceased persons aren't done just on appearance; they look at things like teeth, skull sutures, bone growth, and so on. So it's more than a guess. But in many cases all they can tell is that the decedent is fully mature but not yet showing signs of age -- so roughly 20 to 40.

Since there's no indication she was killed or kidnapped, there's no reason she couldn't have been alive. It certainly sounds like she left on her own, and it wouldn't be surprising if she wanted to stay in the country after her visa expired (wouldn't have needed a sponsor if it was a tourist visa).

Age estimates for deceased persons aren't done just on appearance; they look at things like teeth, skull sutures, bone growth, and so on. So it's more than a guess. But in many cases all they can tell is that the decedent is fully mature but not yet showing signs of age -- so roughly 20 to 40.

I mean also only in the case if she really is the Brielle Jane Doe.
Wondering how much the body was damaged after the accident and if there's some way to get more PM pictures

Reply from LostNMissing Unidentified FB

Yes. The recon was done by by us from a frontal sketch that was done by the NJ State police. Please see her poster as the NJ sketch was also included. I hope this helps. Thank you

I think the bracelet was originally like this and she repaired it somehow. You can see the beats have two holes. There are a couple of saints missing (12 vs 9)

If I'm right and shes from Carteret, she could have bought it in the local store like my daughter did. Wish DDP would work with her it's the only way shes gonna get IDd is by family tree DNA

If I'm right and shes from Carteret, she could have bought it in the local store like my daughter did. Wish DDP would work with her it's the only way shes gonna get IDd is by family tree DNA

Yes, I wish that with you for her....I don't think she is in any mp's system and there is so little left to work this case besides hoping DDP can takes it some day, in the future. There are still so many UIDs. DDP has work for years to come. The bracelet will not bring us further either I think, it's a very common sold item.

I wanted to provide a bit more attention to this as it is nearing the 11-year mark.

I have contacted NJ Transit Police about possibly obtaining a copy of the case file. I do not think photographs would be included, as it appears that the head was the principal point of contact in the incident.

As for the DNA Doe Project, it's important to go on the website and request that they add her to their case file. Their list is long, but, with enough requests, they may consider prioritizing her case.

Older links don't work anymore...so here is a new one. It seems she is still missing. Strangsly I don't see a missing date. REMBISZ BEATA

I can't answer your question, sorry.
I'm asking because I'm her daughter... nobody knows anything in Poland and nobody reply on my emails sending to NJ police..
if that help you they took from us dna I believe twice so probably this woman who was hit by train is not beata rembisz..anyway I'm sure that she hadn't got the bracelet and necklace like that

Last edited:
I'm asking because I'm her daughter... nobody knows anything in Poland and nobody reply on my emails sending to NJ police..
if that help you they took from us dna I believe twice so probably this woman who was hit by train is not beata rembisz..anyway I'm sure that she hadn't got the bracelet and necklace like that

I'm so very sorry @karolina123. It must be so hard to live with missing your mother and don't getting any news although you are trying so hard to find her, obviously.

Can you tell me when she went missing...and where, on the new link to the Polish missing persons site I posted, it's confusing. Is there any reason to think she went to the USA? If not there is no immediate reason to think this unidentified person could be your mother. If you have doubts about that; I'm totally not sure how the exchange of information is between Poland and the USA. I can only understand Polish by using a translator like Google translate...I noticed when I did that it says "complete dentition". What does that mean. Did she had false theeth when she got missing or just the opposite, were her own teeth all there/she had no dental work done to it. Do you know that?
@Triss can you help us out?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l