NJ - Carolyn Byington, 26, killed inside her home, Plainsboro, 10 June 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other articles it states that neighbors did not call 911. I believe I posted an article earlier confirming that. It was not until coworkers requested a wellness check@ 5:57p that the police arrived at her apartment several minutes later.

Indeed DAB, that's how I remember it. It makes sense given the time that police got to her apartment.

If the neighbor called 911 after hearing screams, that destroys my current theory. Very important to get confirmation on that.

Interesting to hear witnesses saw her arrive home from lunch. Didn’t catch that before. I thought the only evidence of her going home at lunch were her coworkers and her body being found in her home.

I wonder if the witness who saw her arrive was the neighbor.

Unfortunately, I don't believe her neighbors called 911, they only told LE afterwards. Just like AJs neighbors did not call 911 even though they smelled something horrible while he burned poor Kenzie Lueck's body right in his backyard.

What's wrong with people?!?!

After
AA was arrested, it was reported that neighbor did contact LE when he was burning in his backyard.

Not all the facts and details get reported during an ongoing investigation. MOO

Last edited:
After AA was arrested, it was reported that neighbors did contact LE when he was burning in his backyard.

Not all the fact and details get reported during an ongoing investigation. MOO

I have done it many times, but I think you have the wrong case with this remark :)

If the neighbor called 911 after hearing screams, that destroys my current theory. Very important to get confirmation on that.

Interesting to hear witnesses saw her arrive home from lunch. Didn’t catch that before. I thought the only evidence of her going home at lunch were her coworkers and her body being found in her home.

Yeah in the early reports someone at the complex saw her arrive home for lunch. I think it said a neighbor but it never really detailed if it was someone in her own building or more than one. And people heard screams and other things like furniture moving but never saw her nor anyone else leave...

Jmo.

Byington lived at the Hunters Glen apartment complex off Plainsboro Road. Neighbors tell News 12 New Jersey that they saw her come home from work for lunch Monday afternoon. They say that they heard screams coming from her apartment around 1 p.m. It was unclear if anyone called the police.

bbm

Plainsboro police seek suspect in slaying of 26-year-old woman inside home

MSM reports citing LE as the source state that Officers had been dispatched to Byington’s apartment following a request by her coworkers to conduct a wellness check.

Although I believe the wellness request is what immediately led police to CB's door, I'm not willing to discount other msm reports that neighbors also contacted LE when they heard unusual noises.

It's always possible that the contact was not to 911, or the dispatcher fielded the call differently, or that LE won't release the details.

Just an example, I recently contacted 911 to report loud, suspicious noise that was brief in nature. The 911 operator asked what time did noises start, stop, did I believe the sounds escalating before ending, and if I heard any threats of violence.

After responding no to the threats and escalation, Operator said he'd let area patrols know, and asked if I wanted to speak to an officer. I declined, and before call terminated I was instructed to immediately call 911 again if noise resurfaced, or if I heard any threats.

I didn't think about this again until the following morning when I saw a patrol car driving around the parking lot.

That was it -- I believe my call was deemed a "non-emergency," and I agree.

I also don't doubt whatsoever that LE was on alert, and would have responded in a flash if I called a 2nd time. I have no complaints how it was handled.

Also, I think it's important to note that the area of my call is known to be very safe and low incidents, which is also what I'm hearing about the Hunter's Glen complex and/or Plainsboro area.

As for the lack of details by LE, seems investigators treating this as CB was the target, and no random act of violence. I believe LE are tracking the suspect building their case.

MOO

ETA: What about scatter -- anything there?

In live video report at link above ( begin .28 /1:31), reporter films several "packages in her name" outside her apartment door.

Hmmm... was CB summoned home for a delivery?

Now that’s an idea. I’ve never received a call from package delivery. And I shop online ALOT.

Has anyone ever had a package delivery service call or email to summon you home?

In live video report at link above ( begin .28 /1:31), reporter films several "packages in her name" outside her apartment door.

Are you actually able to see her name on those packages? Because when I walked over to her building, I was almost positive those packages were not at her door but rather her neighbor’s door. Carolyn’s apartment is in the back of the building. You can see this apartment with the packages faces the front where people are walking and faces the parking lot.

She could have left work over the lunch hour in anticipation of the packages being delivered. But she must not have had time to get the packages inside her apartment before she was attacked. Otherwise, they would not have been outside her door.

It could also be that the packages arrived after she was murdered.

Are you actually able to see her name on those packages? Because when I walked over to her building, I was almost positive those packages were not at her door but rather her neighbor’s door. Carolyn’s apartment is in the back of the building. You can see this apartment with the packages faces the front where people are walking.

That explains it. (IMO)

Are you actually able to see her name on those packages? Because when I walked over to her building, I was almost positive those packages were not at her door but rather her neighbor’s door. Carolyn’s apartment is in the back of the building. You can see this apartment with the packages faces the front where people are walking and faces the parking lot.

I’ll also add those packages were still sitting at her neighbor’s door the Wednesday after she was murdered. That’swhen I walked over. If they were at Carolyn’s door, why would the police leave them sitting outside her door?The reporters had the wrong door.

USPS, FedEx, etc will notify you by email when a package has been delivered.
Yes. I guess packages being delivered could have “drawn” CB home at lunch.

But per @MissyMom the packages may not have been CB’s.

If the packages are hers, I could see that being the draw to come home. Particularly something expensive that you don’t want sitting out all day.

Yes. I guess packages being delivered could have “drawn” CB home at lunch.

But per @MissyMom the packages may not have been CB’s.

If the packages are hers, I could see that being the draw to come home. Particularly something expensive that you don’t want sitting out all day.
Wayfair, Houzz Amazon, Macys all send emails that a package has been delivered. But even if she did have packages delivered and did go home for that reason, who killed her? The delivery guy? And what motive?

Again difficult to form some reasonable theory. If a motive could be determined that might help lead to a POI. Any thoughts on motive?

I thought you were the one who helped us debunk this earlier. I think a further article did as well but I could not say which one offhand. At first I too thought she maybe ran home for a special delivery based on this news that she was tracking, like an overnight, signature requested. However, that is not even her entry is it based on once we had actual photographs of her unit? I swear the media in each and every case does not verify their facts, I don't know what happened to what us older folks used to call news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l