AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this, Middle of page.

"Some people at the basketball court told Dulce María's mother that they saw the 5-year-old running, possibly from two men, Alavez Pérez says on the call.

"We were looking everywhere for her and we couldn't find her," Alavez Pérez says.

At the end of the call, Alavez Pérez says an officer had already arrived at the scene."

'I Can't Find My Daughter': Dulce María's Mom's Call to 911

That sounds very serious. No wonder police are all over this and there is a large reward for information, with no risk for illegal immigrants to be expelled during or after coming forward.

This is a very interesting call for many reasons. The thing that jumps out at me the most is motive that the dispatcher got some details wrong. She said 2 black males, where the mother said 1 black male and 1 Hispanic man. And that was heresay from unknown witnesses. See how easy it is to start getting this wrong? The dispatcher said they threw the boys ice cream down. That is not a known fact.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I noticed the exact same thing. And Dulce's mother claimed something to the effect that "they said Hispanic man had two kids," so presumably some guy with his kids in the park that had nothing to do with any of this?

That sounds very serious. No wonder police are all over this and there is a large reward for information, with no risk for illegal immigrants to be expelled during or after coming forward.
It sounds very serious but also sounds nothing like the story released by authorities about the red van with sliding doors and tinted windows, and the Hispanic male with acne, with orange sneakers, red pants and black shirt.

I noticed the exact same thing. And Dulce's mother claimed something to the effect that "they said Hispanic man had two kids," so presumably some guy with his kids in the park that had nothing to do with any of this?
Well it just goes to show you how quickly information can get jumbled. I'm sorry but I have red flags up all over the place on this case. Everything about this is hinky to me.

Oh no, what the heck is wrong with our world that this keeps happening. :(
I have a long list I could provide, but I'd derail the thread.
Prayers for the safety of anyone in range.

Back to Dulce. The answers most likely can be found by analyzing the main players the week preceding her disappearance. Where did they go, phone records, etc. I don't think what we are seeing on the surface is what happened here at all.

I don't know where that story (somebody buckling seat belt) is coming from. I never heard that version of the story. And would kidnappers be concerned about child's safety that they would buckle the seat belt during kidnapping?

Who would buckle a kid in a car if they were kidnapping them? Sounds highly improbable.

I don't know if that part was actually reported or if it originated here when we heard that she was placed in the back seat. However, buckling her in would serve a purpose, or two. It would give the appearance, in case anyone was watching, that this little girl belongs in this vehicle. And it also would help to restrain her. IMO

I am guarded and withdrawn in my community because I don’t speak the predominant language. I know a few words and phrases but usually keep quiet because I get funny looks or people look away at my attempts. It probably sounds very odd to their ears!
This website helps me to feel part of a community!

I don't speak Spanish, but in Italian (which I only know limited conversationally) it seemed like a single C was soft, so my gut feeling is that Dulce is phonetically pronounced "dool-seh" or "duhl-che".

Does anyone know how her name is pronounced correctly? Anyone who pronounced it dyoul-key ... maybe mentally challenged? Or is that the correct pronunciation?

I don't speak Spanish, but in Italian (which I only know limited conversationally) it seemed like a single C was soft, so my gut feeling is that Dulce is phonetically pronounced "dool-seh" or "duhl-che".

Does anyone know how her name is pronounced correctly? Anyone who pronounced it dyoul-key ... maybe mentally challenged? Or is that the correct pronunciation?

Dual-say

https://howdoyousaythatword.com/word/dulce/
"s" in Southern America, Mexico. "th" in Spain.

Who would buckle a kid in a car if they were kidnapping them? Sounds highly improbable.

Jessica Ridgeway was forced into the back seat on the floor. If there were two men, Dulce would have been on the floor. With Jessica Ridgeway there was one man and she was on the floor of the back seat of the vehicle. She was 10 years old. A 5 year old would do as she was told too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth