AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am lost in translation again. Just read nbc 10 a about 911 call. Mother states brother's ice cream was on ground and Ducle ran away. Later she stated that a "monster took her" I feel confused about the whole thing. I feel like to much time and energy was wasted looking for a red Van.

With the search for missing-5-year-old Dulce Alavez in its third week, Gov. Phil Murphy on Thursday asked for the public’s help in finding the Bridgeton girl — and stressed that immigrants in the heavily Hispanic South Jersey community shouldn’t be fearful of contacting police if they know something.

“Please allow me to be as clear as possible: We need anyone with information to step forward,” Murphy said during an unrelated news conference at his office in Trenton.

“Under the attorney general’s Immigrant Trust Directive, you are safe reaching out to the police without any fear of immigration consequences,” the Democratic governor added.

That policy, introduced by state Attorney General Gurbir Grewal last year, limits local police in New Jersey from asking someone’s immigrant status.

“This is about finding Dulce safe and sound. Period,” Murphy said. “Bridgeton is a tight and proud community. Working together in trust and in partnership, I hope and pray we can make this happen.”

Murphy asks for public’s help in finding missing 5-year-old Dulce Alvaez

I just “ walked” street view virtually on maps trying to see what business are close enough to walk to and from the park in little to no time. I found an article that mentioned her school and was exploring the small radius of that, the convenience store, the park. One thing that caught my attention is how many red vehicles are in this town! I almost wonder now if that was a red-herring. It seems like every 5th car is red. Additionally, their is a community action partnership that appears very close to the park and Appears to bring in a lot of different walks of life due to their different programs. I’m assuming their surveillance Has been pulled.

Otto - never read that picture/video was requested for dates other than the 16th.
I hope that the convenience stores Video was reviewed for orange shoes, red pants, etc. within the hour before she went missing.

More news coming out...
Witness account.....two men. One black, one mexican.....with “ two kids”....... nbc10
The witnesses are a black and a Mexican man? Or a witness saw these two take her and they had other children?
This was a confusing statement plus no link so I’m hopeful you can back this up better..

I think the mispronouncement of Dulce's name and the brush off reaction to being corrected was hurtful.
Unfortunately I think it is probably all too familiar to the Mexican American community in the Bridgeton area. It is a reason I did not find Noema's interviews to be an inappropiate reaction like some have criticized.
I don't like to generalize, but have experienced Mexican and other South American folks in the area often seem a bit withdrawn and guarded in expressing emotion in comparison to people of other cultures in the area when you first meet. After some time it is easy to see this is not their way of interacting with each other or those who they develop a trust and respect with.
I believe there is a distrust and maybe a reaction to being disrespected or dismissed due to culture or language differences.
The ICE response has not helped either.

That's a lot of assumptions about the people of an entire town. MOO

Sorry, still googling.....it was on Nbc10 news.

I found this, Middle of page.

"Some people at the basketball court told Dulce María's mother that they saw the 5-year-old running, possibly from two men, Alavez Pérez says on the call.

"We were looking everywhere for her and we couldn't find her," Alavez Pérez says.

At the end of the call, Alavez Pérez says an officer had already arrived at the scene."

'I Can't Find My Daughter': Dulce María's Mom's Call to 911

“They said somebody threw his ice cream on the floor and my daughter just ran away,” Alavez Perez said.

This is a very confusing statement.

So the witness is claiming he/she saw the person who threw the ice cream on the floor? And is claiming Dulce then just ran away? Bizarre.

IMO

BRIDGETON, N.J. (CBS) — The Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office has released the 911 call when the mother of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez reported her daughter’s disappearance from a park in Bridgeton. Dulce has now been missing for over two weeks.

"In the call from Sept. 16, an emotional Noema Alavez Perez told the 911 dispatcher that she couldn’t find her daughter at Bridgeton City Park."

First link is 911 call only. soundcloud.com

‘I Can’t Find My Daughter’: Officials Release Mother’s 911 Call Reporting Dulce Maria Alavez Missing

'I Can't Find My Daughter': Officials Release Mother's 911 Call Reporting Dulce Maria Alavez Missing

Well it certainly doesn't fit with somebody luring her to a red van, does it? Child running away in a panic doesn't fit with child being put into the back of the van with a sliding door. So what do authorities actually believe? Do they believe the red van story at all or did they just use it to issue an Amber alert?

I'm curious whether a man with a small child could cross this road at 4:30PM easily? I'm curious about the trails between the swings and the bridge, and then the other side of the road?

This images show what this looks like today, and what it looked like in 2002. The bridge is part of the original road. Today, it is a pedestrian bridge with a crosswalk and sidewalk to other sport courts.

upload_2019-10-3_16-44-43.png

upload_2019-10-3_16-45-1.png

What did it look like in 2002:

upload_2019-10-3_16-45-26.png

What trails run between the swings and the bridge?
Hypothetical :

upload_2019-10-3_16-45-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-3_16-30-45.png
    upload_2019-10-3_16-30-45.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • upload_2019-10-3_16-31-30.png
    upload_2019-10-3_16-31-30.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • upload_2019-10-3_16-34-31.png
    upload_2019-10-3_16-34-31.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • upload_2019-10-3_16-41-11.png
    upload_2019-10-3_16-41-11.png
    935.1 KB · Views: 14
I am guarded and withdrawn in my community because I don’t speak the predominant language. I know a few words and phrases but usually keep quiet because I get funny looks or people look away at my attempts. It probably sounds very odd to their ears!
This website helps me to feel part of a community!

Last edited:
Surely this community does not take offense to what you mentioned. I would never go to Mexico, plop myself down in the middle of that country and expect them (community, govt, police, etc.) to speak English like I do. I wouldn't do that in Peru, Spain, Holland, Portugal, Africa, Guatemala, France, etc. and I would help in any way I could to find a missing child. I would think "distrust" stems from personal decisions some of the community has made, not from actions of the professionals trying to find this child. However, those were decisions they made and they should step up to help find the child and deal with their own personal consequences irregardless. If they are in that much fear, they should probably re-think their living situations.

Yes, yes, and yes!!! This!

LISTEN: 911 Call of Mom of Dulce María Alavez Pleading for Help After Daughter's Disappearance LISTEN: 911 Call of Mom of Dulce María Alavez Pleading for Help After Daughter's Disappearance

This release of the call references the men.

Yea, I heard that. Sounds like a game of broken telephone. Mother says something to the effect "they saw a black male and a Hispanic male with two kids" and operator starts saying that two black males threw ice cream on the ground and took the little girl.

LISTEN: 911 Call of Mom of Dulce María Alavez Pleading for Help After Daughter's Disappearance LISTEN: 911 Call of Mom of Dulce María Alavez Pleading for Help After Daughter's Disappearance

This release of the call references the men.

This is a very interesting call for many reasons. The thing that jumps out at me the most is motive that the dispatcher got some details wrong. She said 2 black males, where the mother said 1 black male and 1 Hispanic man. And that was heresay from unknown witnesses. See how easy it is to start getting this wrong? The dispatcher said they threw the boys ice cream down. That is not a known fact.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I am guarded and withdrawn in my community because I don’t speak the predominant language. I know a few words and phrases but usually keep quiet because I get funny looks or people look away at my attempts. It probably sounds very odd to their ears!

But I highly doubt that you get angry at them, correct? Angry at them because you don't speak the predominent language?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member