AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak Spanish, but in Italian (which I only know limited conversationally) it seemed like a single C was soft, so my gut feeling is that Dulce is phonetically pronounced "dool-seh" or "duhl-che".

Does anyone know how her name is pronounced correctly? Anyone who pronounced it dyoul-key ... maybe mentally challenged? Or is that the correct pronunciation?
I guess it could be different, but I actually had a student with the name Dulce last year! And she pronounces it Dul-say. Don’t know if that helps, but thought I’d share my knowledge. :)

I found this, Middle of page.

"Some people at the basketball court told Dulce María's mother that they saw the 5-year-old running, possibly from two men, Alavez Pérez says on the call.

"We were looking everywhere for her and we couldn't find her," Alavez Pérez says.

At the end of the call, Alavez Pérez says an officer had already arrived at the scene."

'I Can't Find My Daughter': Dulce María's Mom's Call to 911
They saw Dulce running, POSSIBLY from two men?!?!?!?

How did it change to one man, or were some of us thinking right when we said one was a driver and the other placed Dulce in the back seat then got in up front? The lock on the door might not have worked on Dulce's side, our van is broken on one side (the lock).

This is alarming to me. Two men now? How did it change to just one early in the investigation?

Same here because it sounds nothing like the story authorities ended up with for the Amber alert.
Chances are they weren't taking the mom's word for anything? And didn't yet have a vehicle description? I don't know either. All we know is the AMBER alert came out a day later after talking to witnesses - not due to talking to Mom or the 911 call.

They saw Dulce running, POSSIBLY from two men?!?!?!?

How did it change to one man, or were some of us thinking right when we said one was a driver and the other placed Dulce in the back seat then got in up front? The lock on the door might not have worked on Dulce's side, our van is broken on one side (the lock).

This is alarming to me. Two men now? How did it change to just one early in the investigation?
Well, we don't know who "they" are. All of the info in 911 call is hearsay from Dulce's mother. I presume when police showed up "they" were nowhere to be found. And wasn't it reported that nobody on basketball court saw anything?

Even more confused after hearing the 911 call...witnesses saw her running through some houses in the back? with two males...why so long for an amber alert if police had that knowledge from day 1..so many inconsistencies with this case. Really at a loss where is poor Dulce

Here is the earlier article claiming nobody on basketball court saw anything that would help.

"Who identified the suspect and described the van? Authorities have not said much about the witness who provided the description, only revealing that it came about after interviewing and re-interviewing people at the park that afternoon. There was a group playing basketball at a nearby court at the park, but on the first day of the search, police said none of them saw anything that would help."
Amber Alert update: Unanswered questions linger in the search for missing 5-year-old N.J. girl

Even more confused after hearing the 911 call...witnesses saw her running through some houses in the back? with two males...why so long for an amber alert if police had that knowledge from day 1..so many inconsistencies with this case. Really at a loss where is poor Dulce
I think the houses were the two buildings behind the playground.

Totally agree with you! I don’t know that I’ve ever encountered a more convoluted Amber Alert/abduction. I am truly baffled by all of this. I just hope and pray little Dulce is found safe soon! MOO

But how would the mother have the time to do this? There is video of Dulce getting ice cream just minutes before!
The only option I can figure is that it would have been prearranged. Let me be clear... I do NOT believe her mother is involved at this time! Just looking at all angles because I am truly confused. MOO

I'm paraphrasing. Is this right?

3 year old has his ice cream knocked to the ground somehow by someone. "They" who apparently saw this announce Dulce has ran "somewhere" with 2 men chasing her. Dulce never loses her grip on her ice cream while running in little girl high heels. So, Mom calls her brother to bring their dog to track her. 40-45 minutes later calls 911.

???

So, people at the park told her that possibly two men ran off with/were chasing Dulce.....and the first call was still to the brother, telling him to bring the family dog to help search for Dulce? Or did people at the park say that after the brother & dog arrived?

Did police tell mom not to mention anything she said during the 911 call in any msm interviews? The first interview she seems to think Dulce just ran off, doesn't mention a fear of someone having taken her or chasing her (Which we now know was suggested to her by people at the park prior to the 911 call)

"I don't know why she just ran away; she just ran like that"

0:24 mark

I'm so confused by this new information; can't wrap my head around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C