AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, father would have to ask for custody, and per the mother, he never actually did anything about it. Mother also claimed she heard he was deported-so it's a safe bet he doesn't have a dual citizenship.

In a normal situation, when there are two parents and one is unfit, the other parent has first dibs on the children, not the grandparents. In this case, it seems that the mother had personal issues that resulted in the grandparents taking custody of all children and she lived elsewhere.

If the father was not a party to previous proceedings, then maybe he has a parenting claim - except maybe the law is not the same when the father is Mexican? Would there be a ruling that the father can have custody but he must live near the mother and grandparents - what if he doesn't he have dual citizenship?

He likely wasn’t on the birth certificate and denied parenting Dulce Maria. Then when he left the country abandonment could have been argued. But he never attempted to insert himself legally into paternity so he had no rights. Assuming with info available.

I couldn’t find the bell schedule for her school. I’m assuming her aunt attends the same school as they live together. Often times kinder releases at a different time than upper grades. Most times it’s staggered, kinder - then maybe 1-3 - then 4-6? Depends on size of school and district so I’m leaping here... Have you seen release times for kinder and then maybe the 1-3 schedule to assuming 8 yo was in one of those grades?

DELAYED DELAYED OPENING OPENING

School

Hours

60 Minutes

90 Minutes

Bridgeton High School

7:40 am - 2:25 pm

Breakfast

7:25 am

8:40 AM

9:10 AM

Broad Street School Buckshutem Road School Cherry Street School Indian Avenue School Quarter Mile Lane School West Avenue School

Grades 5-8

8:15 am - 3:00 pm

Breakfast

8:00 am

Grades K-4

8:45 am - 3:30 pm

Breakfast

8:15/8:30 am

Grades 5-8

9:15 am

Grades K-4

9:45 am

Grades 5-8

Grades K-4

10:15 am

Pre-School
Dr. Geraldyn O. Foster Early Childhood Center

9:00 am - 3:45pm Breakfast 9:00 am

10:00 AM

10:30 AM

ExCEL-Grades 6-8

8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Saturday

8:00 am - 12:00 Noon

9:00 AM

9:30 AM

ExCEL-Grades 9-11

7:01 am - 3:11 pm

2 Saturdays per month

9:01 AM

9:31 AM

Attachments

He likely wasn’t on the birth certificate and denied parenting Dulce Maria. Then when he left the country abandonment could have been argued. But he never attempted to insert himself legally into paternity so he had no rights. Assuming with info available.
I don't think he voluntarily left the country, mother claims she heard he was deported. She also recently claims he doesn't have money to even come to the US. It seems highly unlikely he would be wanting to raise a child without having money to support this child.

I don't think he voluntarily left the country, mother claims she heard he was deported. She also recently claims he doesn't have money to even come to the US. It seems highly unlikely he would be wanting to raise a child without having money to support this child.
Maybe saying he doesn’t have money is an attempt to deflect attention from him.

I don't think he voluntarily left the country, mother claims she heard he was deported.

It wouldn’t/shouldn’t/doesn’t matter why he left to us - re: Dulce now.. He could have petitioned the courts at any time. His age might have played a factor in his decision not to do so..but that’s an assumption without any backing. He’s had 5 years to do something - even if it was amicably speaking with mom. If he were committed to co parenting or being present in Dulce Maria’s life in any respect, sounds like it could have been done. Especially seeing as he has siblings in town .

Last edited:
DELAYED DELAYED OPENING OPENING

School

Hours

60 Minutes

90 Minutes

Bridgeton High School

7:40 am - 2:25 pm

Breakfast

7:25 am

8:40 AM

9:10 AM

Broad Street School Buckshutem Road School Cherry Street School Indian Avenue School Quarter Mile Lane School West Avenue School

Grades 5-8

8:15 am - 3:00 pm

Breakfast

8:00 am

Grades K-4

8:45 am - 3:30 pm

Breakfast

8:15/8:30 am

Grades 5-8

9:15 am

Grades K-4

Grades 5-8

Grades K-4

10:15 am

Pre-School
Dr. Geraldyn O. Foster Early Childhood Center

9:00 am - 3:45pm Breakfast 9:00 am

10:00 AM

10:30 AM

ExCEL-Grades 6-8

8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Saturday

9:00 AM

9:30 AM

ExCEL-Grades 9-11

7:01 am - 3:11 pm

2 Saturdays per month

9:01 AM

9:31 AM

Thanks! 8:45-330. Appreciate that.

Father of unborn baby was deported. Father of missing child is studying in Mexico and has family in Bridgeton - presumably grew up there - or what - illegal immigrant with extended family in the area? Father of 3 year old is unknown.

Is Dulce's father a USA citizen, or was he just working the the states when Dulce was conceived?

Father of unborn baby was deported. Father of missing child is studying in Mexico and has family in Bridgeton - presumably grew up there - or what - illegal immigrant with extended family in the area? Father of 3 year old is unknown.

Is Dulce's father a USA citizen, or was he just working the the states when Dulce was conceived?
Wait. I thought Mom BF was picked up by ICE, held and then released. Have we now heard Mom BF was deported?

No, father of unborn baby was not deported, he was detained by ICE and then released. Dulce's father apparently was deported, or so the mother claims she heard.

if both parents are minors, the grandparents get custody.

In a normal situation, when there are two parents and one is unfit, the other parent has first dibs on the children, not the grandparents. In this case, it seems that the mother had personal issues that resulted in the grandparents taking custody of all children and she lived elsewhere.

If the father was not a party to previous proceedings, then maybe he has a parenting claim - except maybe the law is not the same when the father is Mexican? Would there be a ruling that the father can have custody but he must live near the mother and grandparents - what if he doesn't he have dual citizenship?

No, father of unborn baby was not deported, he was detained by ICE and then released. Dulce's father apparently was deported, or so the mother claims she heard.

My mistake. He was not deported - presumably he has a court date.

He is not a citizen of the USA, he is living illegally in the USA, and a woman who is a USA citizen is pregnant with his child. I'm curious whether that is the same situation with the fathers of all three children.

if both parents are minors, the grandparents get custody.

Interesting. If both parents are unmarried minors, maybe the maternal grandparents take custody? When the father is no longer a minor, as appears to be the case with Dulce, what is involved with custody?

I'm curious whether it is even realistic to consider parental abduction here. Did the father have USA citizenship. If yes, then kidnapping seems unlikely. He could move home, do a normal custody application. If no, and he is only a Mexican citizen, then spending time with his daughter would be nearly impossible without a complicated parenting application and potential imbalanced decision - kidnapping would be so much easier.

At the same time, we know nothing about the father other than he was busy with his studies and did not respond to an international alert about his missing daughter for 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth