AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can she describe "they" to the police or has she so "they" can be interviewed?

Is their dog a tracking dog? I'm not saying a non-trained dog can't track, but it's not extremely likely. I adore my dogs. Would they protect me? To the death. Could they track me? I wouldn't want to bet my life on it.
Dog that tracked for an hour is a Bloodhound. Best in the business IMO. Find my link and open it. There’s a photo of him. Named Alec iir

They say that my son was just crying with his ice cream. They say that somebody threw his ice cream on the floor and my daughter just ran away.

This sounds like the boy was getting bullied/teased by the men referenced and once they knocked they knocked the ice cream down, she ran away. Either to get away from them or to avoid having her ice cream taken also.

I can see this entire visual play out with kids being the harassers, I struggle to replace the visual with adults being the harassers

I’m a parent, a lot of us are - if you heard your child was being harassed or engaged by men and was then missing, would you call the brother first before calling police?

I could see adult men harassing kids as “making a point” for some other bigger issue and there being some general awareness about who that could have been. Brother is called to take care of it/because he may have an idea but then she is really gone - perhaps unrelated?ETA - not accusing, trying to understand the delay

Last edited:
This sounds like the boy was getting bullied/teased by the men referenced and once they knocked they knocked the ice cream down, she ran away. Either to get away from them or to avoid having her ice cream taken also.

I can see this entire visual play out with kids being the harassers, I struggle to replace the visual with adults being the harassers

Now we have two actors and Dulce running. Is it possible that she ran from the men after they threw down the brothers ice cream? Is she hiding? Frightened children hide and sometimes do not respond when searchers call their name. In many cases they are frightened of the searchers if they are wearing military or LE looking uniforms, notably if they have learned distrust of LE. One actor had kids? That's not exactly a mobile scenario if you are trying to abduct a child. You can only move as fast as the slowest child. If we discount vehicles and assume the actors were on foot, they could not have gotten very far and would had to go to ground given the mass media coverage and LE activity.

Second, why take Dulce and not the boy? Why would they knock down the ice cream if all they wanted was to grab Dulce? Does not make sense. If it was an abduction, it appears Dulce was the target.

Third, how and why did the dispatcher insert additional information/speculation when transferring information to responding officers? Was there a prior 911 call moments before the mothers that we are unaware of and they already had some information?

Last, with the FBI involved, why has the FBI BAU or State Police version not given a press conference with a clear description of the actor(s) and some behavioral information to assist the public. Curious if local LE has been given a profile.

Even if local LE is befuddled and over their heads, the FBI would not be. There are a lot of red flags on the flagpole.

Was Noema targeted? You knock down the ice cream so she will come down the parking lot to protect her child.

ETA: Removed abrasive language.

Last edited:
It is not surprising to me that it took 5 days to contact the dad. We are dealing with a different country and sometimes these folks don't have the same means as us. It is very normal for my husband to try to contact a family member in Central America and it taking days for them to call back. Not everyone has a phone and sometimes it has to go through 4-5 people to get in contact with that one person and for them to finally get access to a phone or find someone who will let them use their phone.

When this first came up on my local news my first instinct was the dad had her taken but the more I think about it he would have to have the money to do that. That wouldn't be cheap. Someone isn't going to take that risk for a few pennies. And he would have to pay in American money which is even more cash.

Dog that tracked for an hour is a Bloodhound. Best in the business IMO. Find my link and open it. There’s a photo of him. Named Alec iir
Poster wasn't asking about police dog. He was asking about the dog that Dulce's mother's brother came with to look for her at the time of this incident. That dog is a pit bull mix and not a bloodhound.

I’m a parent, a lot of us are - if you heard your child was being harassed or engaged by men and was then missing, would you call the brother first before calling police?

I could see adult men harassing kids as “making a point” for some other bigger issue and there being some general awareness about who that could have been. Brother is called to take care of it/because he may have an idea but then she is really gone - perhaps unrelated?ETA - not accusing, trying to understand the delay
Dulce's mother didn't see anything herself, so she sounds confused even describing what happened to dispatcher.

Dulce's mother didn't see anything herself, so she sounds confused even describing what happened to dispatcher.

That’s not what I was referencing. Moms brother came with his dog to look before they called 911, correct? I’m trying to process that period of time and reasoning for the call to moms brother first. I think the timeline shows it’s about 30 minutes?

That’s not what I was referencing. Moms brother came with his dog to look before they called 911, correct? I’m trying to process that period of time and reasoning.
Yes, brother came with the dog to look from what has been reported. But if mother was confused and believed that Dulce run away, that would make sense. Mother herself never actually says that two men took her on 911 call.

I think both Dulce’s mom and the dispatcher were filling in the blanks as humans do when things don’t make sense or we don’t have enough information. I don’t think we can really garner much info from the 911 call as her mother obviously didn’t see anything and was just repeating snippets of what potential witnesses had seen yet in those first moments those witnesses might have been talking about people completely unrelated to Dulce’s disappearance.

I think both Dulce’s mom and the dispatcher were filling in the blanks as humans do when things don’t make sense or we don’t have enough information. I don’t think we can really garner much info from the 911 call as her mother obviously didn’t see anything and was just repeating snippets of what potential witnesses had seen yet in those first moments those witnesses might have been talking about people completely unrelated to Dulce’s disappearance.
Well, exactly. Mother tells dispatcher "they" saw two men, but mother doesn't actually say what these two men were supposedly doing. Dispatcher seems to conclude from that that these two men were either chasing Dulce or took Dulce with them.

Maybe she didn't get that info from people in the area until her brother arrived with the dog and people realized she was looking for the same little girl. Then she called the police.

I guess I’m just saying my mind would have gone different as a parent and trying to understand why hers went the way it did.

This could be for a lot of reasons, cultural being one (family help first) but spinning off my opinion that it sounds like Dulces brother was being bullied or harassed per reports, I’m wondering if there were known people who had done that before

I agree she may have not heard the reports until she decided to call

I think me trying to understand the delay and consider outside of my own personal response is being taken as me saying she handled it incorrectly? I’m not sure- it’s a chunk of time I’m trying to understand in a mess of confusing reports. No more or no less

I have a feeling that LE took a few days to issue their statement about the light skinned Hispanic man and red van due to all the initial confusion. Witnesses are often flat out wrong. Imagine what happens when those same witnesses hear others give their wrong impressions making them subtly change their initial ones. I bet LE had their work cut out for them and still do when it comes to what people actually saw that afternoon.

I guess I’m just saying my mind would have gone different as a parent and trying to understand why hers went the way it did.

This could be for a lot of reasons, cultural being one (family help first) but spinning off my opinion that it sounds like Dulces brother was being bullied or harassed per reports, I’m wondering if there were known people who had done that before

I agree she may have not heard the reports until she decided to call

I think me trying to understand the delay and consider outside of my own personal response is being taken as me saying she handled it incorrectly? I’m not sure- it’s a chunk of time I’m trying to understand in a mess of confusing reports. No more or no less

Maybe she thought Dulce just ran because she thought that Dulce is the one who knocked over her brother's ice cream??

I understand what you're saying. If I can't find my kid I'm calling 911 first. I get crazy if I don't see my kids for a split second.

I have a feeling that LE took a few days to issue their statement about the light skinned Hispanic man and red van due to all the initial confusion. Witnesses are often flat out wrong. Imagine what happens when those same witnesses hear others give their wrong impressions making them subtly change their initial ones. I bet LE had their work cut out for them and still do when it comes to what people actually saw that afternoon.
It also sounds to me that various "they" who gave mother the initial information left before talking to police, since it was reported nobody on basketball court reported seeing anything useful that day. "They" could be illegal immigrants thus not wanting to talk to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C