AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO taking the boyfriend into custody absolutely hurt this little girls chances! They never should have done that hoping to work with this community!

I am not making a political statement per terms of TOS. But in past cases undocumented status have been ignored during an investigation. Except in cases where the undocumented person has felony warrants. That can't be ignored. And I have no idea if that applies in this situation or not. Just wanted to offer up my thoughts.

Maybe they are staying in the park area because they have reason to believe he did what he did in the park and left her there. (Surveillance videos) It was about an hour before mom called the police. Plenty of time for terrible things to happen.

Hi, new to Dulce’s case and catching up, a lot of pages to read here but just wanted to say initially that imo if this is a stranger abduction by a pedophile, chances are imo that she could be possibly relatively close, unfortunately deceased, sorry to say, as we know the stats here. I’m sure it’s already been posted that stats say dead very soon after abduction.

I would look to look at the map and give some general ideas/impressions. I will say that if he didn’t take Dulce to his own home (for example, like Hailey Owens’ and Jessica Ridgeway’s abductors) he may choose an isolated spot relatively close imo because sick adrenaline is pumping and they want to commit the act right away. He also likely would want to minimize the time of driving around with the abducted child in the vehicle. Common distances imo come in well under 30 miles; imo I would say perhaps mileage is less, of course it’s anyone’s guess. I would anticipate something perhaps similar to Hania Aguilar’s case and those data point distances.

I would anticipate a location with which perhaps he is familiar (not necessarily though but highly likely jmo), perhaps a desolate side road, perhaps just off the main road, wooded area, park, somewhere out of view where he can commit SA and murder immediately. He may or may not choose that same location for the disposal but it’s certainly likely.

I’m recalling the case of the 5 year old girl who was abducted and taken to the motel (where LE missed her the first time during their search of the motel room after a tip but she was hidden in the laundry hamper).

I would be looking at isolated and/ or wooded locations perhaps just off the main highway, maybe 10ish - 20ish miles from the abduction site give or take but this is a GUESS, moo. If I had to choose I would lean towards the shorter distance range, moo.

Really he needs a place where can park the vehicle and commit assault right away, again assuming he didn’t bring her to a personal place associated with him (residence, garage/shop, workshed,etc). Even an abandoned parking lot or something similar would suffice for what his purposes likely are, especially with a van.

I wouldn’t anticipate much care at all taken in the disposal, but again, just a guess, assuming this a completely random stranger abduction.

Everything is JM0.

—-

@dotr, ( :wave: ), or anyone, do we know the exact location and distance from the abduction point where LE is searching in that video? Tia.

—-

Last edited:
Maybe they are staying in the park area because they have reason to believe he did what he did in the park and left her there. (Surveillance videos) It was about an hour before mom called the police. Plenty of time for terrible things to happen.
perhaps but it can also mean they have nothing else to go on and so the park is a logical place? I swear these cases make me think tracking chips are necessary - maybe a watch or necklace or something??? JMO It's been so many days but if this was a planned abduction - he would have a place prepared if the intent was to keep her. JMO

I’m not usually big into conspiracy theories, but while this was most likely a coincidence, I remember thinking when I first saw the report how strange it felt. So close and also remembering reading “somewhere” that the grandmother worked there, at least at some point. I do not know this, factually. However, I read that on the day of the abduction and it didn’t seem important until the next day, when a fire broke out there. I was thinking, wait...that name F&S Produce seemed so familiar and then I remember that I’d read it as grandmother’s employment, the day before.

Does anyone know where the grandmother worked? I can not, for the life of me recall where I saw it. I can only find that she worked at a food processing plant.
F&S Produce has more than one facility and they have promised to relocate employees displaced by the fire to another of their locations. If grandma worked at a food processing plant, chances are good that this is the company that employed her. Not necessarily the location she worked at though.

The fire did start Tuesday afternoon around 1pm. Since Dulce was abducted the previous evening, I don't know whether GM or anyone else would go to work the next day. JMO

They haven't given a cause for the fire yet, afaik.

Fire Crews Battle Massive Blaze At Frozen Produce Plant In Deerfield Township

F&S Produce has more than one facility and they have promised to relocate employees displaced by the fire to another of their locations. If grandma worked at a food processing plant, chances are good that this is the company that employed her. Not necessarily the location she worked at though.

The fire did start Tuesday afternoon around 1pm. Since Dulce was abducted the previous evening, I don't know whether GM or anyone else would go to work the next day. JMO

They haven't given a cause for the fire yet, afaik.

Fire Crews Battle Massive Blaze At Frozen Produce Plant In Deerfield Township
In reply to myself, if arson is determined as the cause, I might be suspicious of a connection...maybe as a way to get rid of evidence. But probably that is a long shot as the suspect would't desire to call more attention to himself by possibly being on CCTV.. I'll sit on my hands, as we say here, and wait for more info about this fire.

Last edited:
In reply to myself, if arson is determined as the cause, I might be suspicious of a connection...maybe as a way to get rid of evidence. But probably that is a long shot as the suspect would't desire to call more attention to himself by possibly being on CCTV.. I'll sit on my hands, as we say here, and wait for more info about this fire.
And just like that: BBM

Investigators getting closer to cause of fire that ravaged F&S Produce plant

"ROSENHAYN - New Jersey State Police say suspicious activity is not suspected in the fire that ripped through the F&S Produce plant here Tuesday afternoon.

Sgt. 1st Class Jeff Flynn with state police told The Daily Journal on Thursday that a preliminary investigation shows the fire may have started in the welding room of the 125,000-square-foot facility."

Whilst I understand the need to enforce immigration laws and breaches of such by undocumented immigrants, I find it pretty heartless that the authorities have chosen to take him away and put him in detention now when , as the boyfriend of Dulces mum , and the father to her unborn child, right now she needs all the support that she can possibly get, not to have even more stress and worry placed upon her shoulders as she deals with the ( alleged ) kidnap of her beautiful daughter. Come on guys, he’s her much needed support right now I would have thought and she needs him by her side as she awaits anxiously for any news of her daughters location and subsequent recovery as well as dealing with her unborn child’s health and that of Dulces siblings.
JMOO and observations
Yes, agreed completely.

Thank you for posting the longer video at the store. What beautiful children. We can see many things. Dulce is extremely protective of her little brother. She clearly has learned wonderful mothering skills. She is clearly wary of others, you see her give the side eye and go gather up her little brother, she PICKS him up and carts him back, she does it fast. Her older sister shows similar traits. IMOO I do believe that she would never have left her little brother for a second. IMO she was grabbed and incapacitated somehow, so that she couldn't fight to not leave him which I totally believe she would. She appears like a mother hen. Perhaps the attempt the day before, placing a bag over a child's head is related somehow IMO. I would be very interested in the Hopewell area, or a connection between Hopewell and Bridgeton.

I agree that the boyfriend's detainment by ICE likely isn't helping the investigation in terms of undocumented immigrant residents coming forward with info. That well, that sucks! It certainly isn't going to help Dulce

It was Dulce's mother, not LE, who first broke/shared that damaging information with reporters though.

While the chaos ensued, Alavez Perez, who is five months pregnant, absorbed another blow: Her boyfriend, the father of the child she is carrying, was being questioned by authorities about the abduction when it was discovered that he is an undocumented Mexican citizen, she said. Alavez Perez believes he’s now in ICE custody and may be deported. Federal officials said Wednesday that they could not determine whether that was true.

I would think she would know that this would cause the undocumented immigrant community to pull back vs. come forward since she lives there, but perhaps since she reportedly does not work or go to school she is very out of touch with her community in regards to these types of situations?

Similarly with the information that the police thought she or her family was involved.
Even the authorities have been suspicious, she said. “The police tell me, ‘If you know where she is, tell us.’ But I told them everything. They think I’m lying; I’m telling the truth.”

If she says they think she's lying, residents might just take that at face value and not consider the fact that a stranger abduction is possible and that someone they work with, live near, or have seen in passing may very well be who Police are looking for. Not everyone realizes that looking into the family initially or at least simultaneously with other possibilities is customary.

Seeking a second male?

EK (@EllenKilloran) tweeted at 5:19 pm on Fri, Sep 20, 2019:
UPDATE: We are working to clarify what appears to be conflicting information about the man or men authorities are seeking in the case of missing #DulceMariaAlavez. More details here: Police seek unidentified male as search expands for 5-year-old suspected kidnapping victim
(EK on Twitter)
I really think there aren’t any “suspects”. I think some young kids were leaned on pretty hard and “remembered” seeing something that actually didn’t happen.

I agree @JerzeyGirl. In my community there is a nice park where Hispanic families go for picnics, basketball and fun family parties. And they are not helicopter parents. I am not judging as it is so nice to see the families having fun together and the children running around having the time of their lives. I walk my dog and the children love coming over and playing with him, teaching me Spanish. I see a lot of the same children and they are very comfortable talking to people. Of course I worry because I am on WS. I have not heard of any children being abducted there but I can see how it could happen, there are wooded sections, park buildings, lots of places to hide. A bad person could lure one of these children away. I really think if police went to the park and asked any of the adults if they saw a women walking a dog between 4:30 and 6pm, most of the adults would have a hard time remembering me or describing me. The kids would have a better chance. And to children I am just a short old gal with a dog named Buddy.
I do think this was a stranger abduction as the three year old was obviously upset and crying after she went missing.
He would have been able to identify someone known to the family and would not have been so upset seeing her being led away by someone known to him.
I have lived in a city where the community was about 40% Hispanic, and although some may be described as "helicopter parents" most parents encourage independence in their children and aren't necessarily watching them every minute.

But unfortunately, all it takes is a minute or so for someone to take a child or lead them away unnoticed.

The situation does not look good but I do hope this little girl is found soon alive and well. Imo

PS. I also have a dog named Buddy! An adorable old pug.

Hi, new to Dulce’s case and catching up, a lot of pages to read here but just wanted to say initially that imo if this is a stranger abduction by a pedophile, chances are imo that she could be possibly relatively close, unfortunately deceased, sorry to say, as we know the stats here. I’m sure it’s already been posted that stats say dead very soon after abduction.

I would look to look at the map and give some general ideas/impressions. I will say that if he didn’t take Dulce to his own home (for example, like Hailey Owens’ and Jessica Ridgeway’s abductors) he may choose an isolated spot relatively close imo because sick adrenaline is pumping and they want to commit the act right away. He also likely would want to minimize the time of driving around with the abducted child in the vehicle. Common distances imo come in well under 30 miles; imo I would say perhaps mileage is less, of course it’s anyone’s guess. I would anticipate something perhaps similar to Hania Aguilar’s case and those data point distances.

I would anticipate a location with which perhaps he is familiar (not necessarily though but highly likely jmo), perhaps a desolate side road, perhaps just off the main road, wooded area, park, somewhere out of view where he can commit SA and murder immediately. He may or may not choose that same location for the disposal but it’s certainly likely.

I’m recalling the case of the 5 year old girl who was abducted and taken to the motel (where LE missed her the first time during their search of the motel room after a tip but she was hidden in the laundry hamper).

I would be looking at isolated and/ or wooded locations perhaps just off the main highway, maybe 10ish - 20ish miles from the abduction site give or take but this is a GUESS, moo. If I had to choose I would lean towards the shorter distance range, moo.

Really he needs a place where can park the vehicle and commit assault right away, again assuming he didn’t bring her to a personal place associated with him (residence, garage/shop, workshed,etc). Even an abandoned parking lot or something similar would suffice for what his purposes likely are, especially with a van.

I wouldn’t anticipate much care at all taken in the disposal, but again, just a guess, assuming this a completely random stranger abduction.

Everything is JM0.

—-

@dotr, ( :wave: ), or anyone, do we know the exact location and distance from the abduction point where LE is searching in that video? Tia.

—-
I’m thrilled you showed up to help. We need all our pros to come riding in. Call in the Cavalry.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the longer video at the store. What beautiful children. We can see many things. Dulce is extremely protective of her little brother. She clearly has learned wonderful mothering skills. She is clearly wary of others, you see her give the side eye and go gather up her little brother, she PICKS him up and carts him back, she does it fast. Her older sister shows similar traits. IMOO I do believe that she would never have left her little brother for a second. IMO she was grabbed and incapacitated somehow, so that she couldn't fight to not leave him which I totally believe she would. She appears like a mother hen. Perhaps the attempt the day before, placing a bag over a child's head is related somehow IMO. I would be very interested in the Hopewell area, or a connection between Hopewell and Bridgeton.

What happened in Hopewell?

And just like that: BBM

Investigators getting closer to cause of fire that ravaged F&S Produce plant

"ROSENHAYN - New Jersey State Police say suspicious activity is not suspected in the fire that ripped through the F&S Produce plant here Tuesday afternoon.

Sgt. 1st Class Jeff Flynn with state police told The Daily Journal on Thursday that a preliminary investigation shows the fire may have started in the welding room of the 125,000-square-foot facility."

Thanks. Glad to see it wasn’t suspicious. I wonder if LE wondered, too.

I agree that the boyfriend's detainment by ICE likely isn't helping the investigation in terms of undocumented immigrant residents coming forward with info. That well, that sucks! It certainly isn't going to help Dulce

It was Dulce's mother, not LE, who first broke/shared that damaging information with reporters though.

I would think she would know that this would cause the undocumented immigrant community to pull back vs. come forward since she lives there, but perhaps since she reportedly does not work or go to school she is very out of touch with her community in regards to these types of situations?

Similarly with the information that the police thought she or her family was involved.

If she says they think she's lying, residents might just take that at face value and not consider the fact that a stranger abduction is possible and that someone they work with, live near, or have seen in passing may very well be who Police are looking for. Not everyone realizes that looking into the family initially or at least simultaneously with other possibilities is customary.

I think she’s 19 with not much education and is trying to defend herself so she’s not speaking correctly to the media. She should really stop speaking to them just for the things you pointed out. (Letting out the ICE info, saying she’s a suspect, etc.)

She’s stated that she has been yelled at and screamed at by people in the park. To the point that she’s not leaving her house anymore. People are harassing her because of her Facebook. She’s 19. Even though she’s a mom I’m sure her Facebook is like a bad reality show. It doesn’t mean she orchestrated her daughters kidnapping but so many people in the area have their theories. Some have commented (on other sites) that she should be in jail for not watching her daughter. People are irrational at times like this.

What happened in Hopewell?

I think this is in reference to Hopewell Township in central or northern NJ and not the small town of Hopewell on the outskirts of Bridgeton. Surely, had that happened in such close proximity of Dulce’s disappearance, we would have heard about it. As for attempted kidnapping, I’ve heard nothing about that.

I think she’s 19 with not much education and is trying to defend herself so she’s not speaking correctly to the media. She should really stop speaking to them just for the things you pointed out. (Letting out the ICE info, saying she’s a suspect, etc.)

She’s stated that she has been yelled at and screamed at by people in the park. To the point that she’s not leaving her house anymore. People are harassing her because of her Facebook. She’s 19. Even though she’s a mom I’m sure her Facebook is like a bad reality show. It doesn’t mean she orchestrated her daughters kidnapping but so many people in the area have their theories. Some have commented (on other sites) that she should be in jail for not watching her daughter. People are irrational at times like this.

There was a group of women who was at the park, Tuesday or Wednesday, and one of them shouted at her, about her eating a slice of pizza(having gone a long time without eating) that someone had offered her...then they stood around, within mom’s distance looking at her FB page and making derogatory comments. Essentially, bullying her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member