GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh how sad....that sweet little girl who was asking for her Mommy

what a monster that guy is

Just a terrible and sad outcome that this little girl is now without her mother.

I want to add that you guys and gals are all amazing, it blows my mind what you figure out and how you figure it out. I hope one day be able to became 1/10 as intuitive and smart as all of you.

How sad. He should burn for what he did. But on a positive note at least he had the decency not to kill the girl too. In more cases than not, there would have been two bodies instead of one.

That she is a family friend, if this is the same Patricia.... If it is, I don't think she was connected in any way other than being a family friend. I would like to know if Dwayne Jackson has any ties to Adji's family in FL. He could have been a violent family friend who caused some harm to Adji. Of course that is pure speculation right now, but we don't know if Dwayne has any ties to FL or Adji's family other than having a child with and being in a relationship with Patricia.

I am confused.

Are you saying that the mother of the little girl abandoned in the restroom, Patricia, was quoted as a family friend of Adji's?...and since Patricia was murdered by her husband Dwayne, some are wondering if Dwayne may have had something to do with Adji being missing?

Edison man accused of dumping daughter in Delaware is charged with killing her mother

By Sue Epstein
February 26, 2010, 11:41AM

EDISON — The father of a toddler abandoned earlier this week in Delaware was charged with the murder of the child's mother, a North Brunswick woman whose body was found burning in a public park in Ramapo, N.Y. on Monday.

Dwayne Jackson, 25, was charged Thursday night with the murder of the 20-month-old toddler's mother, and his bail was raised to $2 million from $750,000, according to officials at the Middlesex County Jail, where he has been lodged since his arrest Wednesday.

More at:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/02/edison_man_accused_with_abduct.html

I am confused.

Are you saying that the mother of the little girl abandoned in the restroom, Patricia, was quoted as a family friend of Adji's?...and since Patricia was murdered by her husband Dwayne, some are wondering if Dwayne may have had something to do with Adji being missing?

Not sure if Dwayne was her husband...was he? I thought a boyfriend. Am confused. Also...totally lost on the Adji connection. Can someone clearly explain? Also...someone tweeted to me that they heard Adji mom was attacked with a hammer???? Anyone know about that? I will be back later to check on response as we have no power, no cable from awful storm last night. Am on wifi right now but it will be off and on all day till cable back on:)

Not sure if Dwayne was her husband...was he? I thought a boyfriend. Am confused. Also...totally lost on the Adji connection. Can someone clearly explain? Also...someone tweeted to me that they heard Adji mom was attacked with a hammer???? Anyone know about that? I will be back later to check on response as we have no power, no cable from awful storm last night. Am on wifi right now but it will be off and on all day till cable back on:)

My understanding was boyfriend, never married.

The Adji connection is that Patricia was a family friend of some extent and there is a quote from her about Adji that comes up on a google search. Nothing more than that has been connected yet to my knowledge.

I am confused.

Yes, sort of. Patricia was quoted as a family friend of Adji's and someone brought that quote to the forum. I wanted to make it clear that Patricia's involvement with Adji was only as a family friend. Then I wondered out loud if Dwayne also knew Adji's family, or if Patricia met Dwayne after leaving FL and Dwayne had no ties to FL. I think it is a long shot, but with Dwayne being as violent as he is, I would think it important to make sure Dwayne had no ties to FL.

I hope that makes sense. It's a long shot, but crossed my mind.

This article has lots of new information. Dwayne Jackson has been charged with murder. The article states that there was a custody dispute and Jackson is married. DJ and PB also worked together.

Article:
http://www.lohud.com/article/201002...ng-woman-dumped-in-Ramapo-park-and-set-ablaze

What a waste he is so he killed her at her own home, I wonder if he then dragged her out into the car or she was killed in the car. Then to the gas station that poor baby it is so sad thinking of what she seen. I'm hoping she will eventually get to go back to close family members to love and raise her the way Patricia would want her to be raised, obviously religion and lots of love. By her facebook postings, and people she has been around most of her life. Seems like her friends will also see to it that Hannah has a good life. Bless them all.

From the article:

Authorities have accused Jackson of killing Patricia Belizaire, 24, on Sunday at her North Brunswick home, where she lived with their 20-month-old daughter, Hannah Jackson.
Jackson is accused of then driving Belizaire's body and the baby to a gas station off Interstate 95 in Newark, Del., where the child was found Sunday afternoon locked in a gas station bathroom.

Also from the article:
A law enforcement source tells The Journal-News that another person accompanied Jackson in the car and is considered an eyewitness to the events.

So some other SAW this man murder his childs mother most likely in front of the child, then accompanied him to where the baby was left at the gas station, and likely onto the park where they dumped and lit Patricia's body. Un-freagin-real. Any thoughts on it being Dwaynes wife? I'm trying to think of who would have gone along with such a thing with Dwayne, and then not reported a thing. Any idea's on who might have done that outside of a spouse? I wonder if Dwaynes wife knew of this, she had to... if her husband had visitation rights and had to pay child support. Unless Dwayne is recently married and he did this to hide the fact he was paying child support and had a child. But then, the article says he was in a custody dispute. He wouldn't be fighting for custody if he didn't want to be involved. Maybe he and his wife wanted to get Patricia out of the picture and raise Hannah themselves?

Does anyone know when Dwayne got married?

thanks!

From the article:

Jackson, who is married and has three children, worked as a security guard at the hospital

Well then he isn't newly married and wishing to hide the fact that he had a child with Patricia.

I wonder who the eye witness to all the events was......

Maybe it could not have been Dwaynes wife. If they have 3 kids, she was most likely home with the kids when this all happened.

I guess I am just blown away, someone actually sat there and helped Dwayne with this, all in front of a 20 month old child. What kind of person would do that? Especially not trying to stop him from leaving the baby at the gas station?

Not to mention, how does a man who is as violent as Dwayne, with his long criminal history, not only get a wife who bares him THREE children, but he has another gal on the side who gives him a kid too. Wow, just wow.

From the same above article:

Jackson, who is married and has three children, worked as a security guard at the hospital.

and how did someone with his criminal history GET A JOB AS A SECURITY GUARD?

If the cases are related, there's the possibility the murderer could have killed the mother first, then driven to the gas station where he locked the little girl in the restroom rather than kill her, too.

according to this article you were right on spot.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201002...ng-woman-dumped-in-Ramapo-park-and-set-ablaze

Authorities have accused Jackson of killing Patricia Belizaire, 24, on Sunday at her North Brunswick home, where she lived with their 20-month-old daughter, Hannah Jackson.
Jackson is accused of then driving Belizaire's body and the baby to a gas station off Interstate 95 in Newark, Del., where the child was found Sunday afternoon locked in a gas station bathroom.

sadly, according to the above article, there was also an eyewitness to the murder, dumping this child at the gas station, and then onto the park where mom was dumped and set ablaze. :furious:

This is so very sad. With this mans violent past, I would not doubt if he is connected to Adji, because if Hannah is two i was about two years ago that PB gave birth which means she would have been with the dad, which if she was in Florida he probably was as well which may have been what led to them moving to NY. I wouldn't be suprised if 4 cases are not solved from this.Has anyone contacted LE about the possable connection to Adji?

Ok, I can't find the info on Dwaynes violent past. One news article says he has no criminal history. I thought I read that there were restraining orders taken out against him by two different woman. His myspace was linked and I thought it said looking to kill, or there was some other stuff......

Am I confusing him with someone from another case? Or could the info regarding the domestic violence history been removed because it was considered 'hints' as to Hannah and her mothers identity before media released their names.

anyone? thanks!

One of the media articles indicates Jackson and his wife bought their home in NJ 2007, so it is unlikely he was in FL or has any connection to the Adji case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back