GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think some of the information was removed because they were 'hints' before media released the names. That would explain why I can no longer find it. IIRC Dwaynes myspace said looking to kill or something like that.....

maybe someone could find the stuff again and repost it?

What a fool this man is. Not only will Hannah have to grow up without her mommy, but now ALL his kids will grow up without their daddy. What was he thinking?

I hope he rots in jail and gets everything he has coming to him.

I also read he has a 12 year old step child. If he is only 25 his wife has to be a bit older than him.

this whole thing makes me :furious:

Ok, I can't find the info on Dwaynes violent past. One news article says he has no criminal history. I thought I read that there were restraining orders taken out against him by two different woman. His myspace was linked and I thought it said looking to kill, or there was some other stuff......

Am I confusing him with someone from another case? Or could the info regarding the domestic violence history been removed because it was considered 'hints' as to Hannah and her mothers identity before media released their names.

anyone? thanks!

I could swear I read that too. If I'm not mistaken it also showed a pic of the perp. It was a link to an article of one of his previous offenses and had a pic of him. Is that the one you're thinking of? I was wondering if it was the right person because I had read in the comments section of one of the articles posted here that the guy had a clean record, had just bought a house, was married and had kids. I remember looking at the pic and trying to see if the little girl looked anything like him. :crazy:

If you read back through the last few pages there is a link, I would find it for you but I'm heading to bed, anyway there is alink that says that last year he stabbed his girl freind in the leg and was arrested and he threatened to kill the cops. It also stated that he was in jail in 07 for another type of assault.
Just look back through the last two pages and read the articles in the links you will find it!

Okay it was bugging me so I went back and found the article about his violent past.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/04/boyfriend_charged_in_jersey_ci.html

and here is the article with Patricia saying something about Adji.
http:
//www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/12/missing-6-year-olds-grandmother-says-boy-may-hide-/

I would like to add that I was NOT the person that found these articles so please give credit to the posters who posted them earlier.

Certainly not the most important part of this story - that goes to the mother and child - but with his past, why in the world was he hired as a security guard? Evidently no checking is done...

From the article:

Jackson was in state prison from Aug. 6, 2004 to April 18, 2005 and again from Feb. 27, 2007 to May 8, 2007 on convictions for a weapons offense, theft and two counts each of criminal restraint and drug possession with intent to distribute near a school, according to corrections officials.
Police also found there were six warrants for his arrest.

Since the article about the Dwayne Jackson involved in killing Hannahs mom states he has no criminal history, is married to a Lizette, and purchased a home in 2007 with his wife, they are either not the same DJ's or the media has mixed up the two. Dwayne Jackson is likely a very common name, kind of like John Smith.... so it is likely they could have easily been mixed up.

Not the same Dwayne Jacksons. I am going to move my discussion on this case to Patricia's thread since Hannah is a minor and I am just not comfortable continuing the discussion here.

From the other thread about his daughter.

It appears the above Dwayne Jackson was mistaken for the perp in this case. I think they are two different people. The Dwayne Jackson who allegedly murdered Patricia, and abandoned their daughter is from Middlesex New Jersey. The Dwayne Jackson in the above media link is from Hudson County.

According to the prison inmate search for New Jersey, there are quite a few Dwayne Jacksons with convictions.
https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/inmatefinder?i=Ihttps://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/results

I missed that part about someone being in the car with him. I think they to should be charged.

From the article:

Authorities have accused Jackson of killing Patricia Belizaire, 24, on Sunday at her North Brunswick home, where she lived with their 20-month-old daughter, Hannah Jackson.
Jackson is accused of then driving Belizaire's body and the baby to a gas station off Interstate 95 in Newark, Del., where the child was found Sunday afternoon locked in a gas station bathroom.

Also from the article:
A law enforcement source tells The Journal-News that another person accompanied Jackson in the car and is considered an eyewitness to the events.

So some other SAW this man murder his childs mother most likely in front of the child, then accompanied him to where the baby was left at the gas station, and likely onto the park where they dumped and lit Patricia's body. Un-freagin-real. Any thoughts on it being Dwaynes wife? I'm trying to think of who would have gone along with such a thing with Dwayne, and then not reported a thing. Any idea's on who might have done that outside of a spouse? I wonder if Dwaynes wife knew of this, she had to... if her husband had visitation rights and had to pay child support. Unless Dwayne is recently married and he did this to hide the fact he was paying child support and had a child. But then, the article says he was in a custody dispute. He wouldn't be fighting for custody if he didn't want to be involved. Maybe he and his wife wanted to get Patricia out of the picture and raise Hannah themselves?

Does anyone know when Dwayne got married?

thanks!

From the same above article:

Jackson, who is married and has three children, worked as a security guard at the hospital.

and how did someone with his criminal history GET A JOB AS A SECURITY GUARD?

I think it was three children total - two sons with the wife and Hannah.

From the other thread about his daughter.

It appears the above Dwayne Jackson was mistaken for the perp in this case. I think they are two different people. The Dwayne Jackson who allegedly murdered Patricia, and abandoned their daughter is from Middlesex New Jersey. The Dwayne Jackson in the above media link is from Hudson County.

According to the prison inmate search for New Jersey, there are quite a few Dwayne Jacksons with convictions.
https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/inmatefinder?i=Ihttps://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/results

According to another news report I read, THIS Dwayne Jackson did not have a criminal record. That goes along with saying that since he was a hospital guard they would have done drug testing and a criminal background check since he worked in a hospital.

From the article:

Authorities have accused Jackson of killing Patricia Belizaire, 24, on Sunday at her North Brunswick home, where she lived with their 20-month-old daughter, Hannah Jackson.
Jackson is accused of then driving Belizaire's body and the baby to a gas station off Interstate 95 in Newark, Del., where the child was found Sunday afternoon locked in a gas station bathroom.

Also from the article:
A law enforcement source tells The Journal-News that another person accompanied Jackson in the car and is considered an eyewitness to the events.

So some other SAW this man murder his childs mother most likely in front of the child, then accompanied him to where the baby was left at the gas station, and likely onto the park where they dumped and lit Patricia's body. Un-freagin-real. Any thoughts on it being Dwaynes wife? I'm trying to think of who would have gone along with such a thing with Dwayne, and then not reported a thing. Any idea's on who might have done that outside of a spouse? I wonder if Dwaynes wife knew of this, she had to... if her husband had visitation rights and had to pay child support. Unless Dwayne is recently married and he did this to hide the fact he was paying child support and had a child. But then, the article says he was in a custody dispute. He wouldn't be fighting for custody if he didn't want to be involved. Maybe he and his wife wanted to get Patricia out of the picture and raise Hannah themselves?

Does anyone know when Dwayne got married?

thanks!

Cubby, one does not know who was with him. Also, let's remember...it is he who is the suspect for committing the murder...not his passenger. For all we know his passenger could have been his stepchild. Point is...we don't know so it's not necessarily a ...fact is, quite the opposite. Maybe he had plans to harm the baby and whomever was the passenger was already freaked out that he killed Patricia and is the one who had the idea and convinced Dwayne to leave the baby in the gas station? We don't know what transpired. Fact is...that person who rode along just may end up being the hero who saved the childs life and who also is the one who called in the tip line...but first needed to get to safety.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/03/edison_man_pleads_not_guilty_t.html
When I read this link you posted, read the last comment about what one poster says Dwayne Jackson's co workers say.
"
March 01, 2010, 6:58PM

The police investigation into this crime is the worst I've ever heard of. Dwayne Jackson was at work from 10:00 pm on February 21 to 6:30 am on February 22 at Robert Wood Johnson hospital. His co-workers are all willing to make statements and testify as well as offer up hours of video footage with him on it between those hours but the police have not even contacted them to verify his alibi. Patricia's real killer is still out there and is getting away with murder. "

Interesting.

I was coming to post this. However in part of the article they said they had an idea why he killed Patricia. It is an interesting comment to say the least. I still believe they have the right suspect, his comment on myspace was angry and lookin to kill. I'd like to hear all those defending him Explain that.
When I read this link you posted, read the last comment about what one poster says Dwayne Jackson's co workers say.
"

The police investigation into this crime is the worst I've ever heard of. Dwayne Jackson was at work from 10:00 pm on February 21 to 6:30 am on February 22 at Robert Wood Johnson hospital. His co-workers are all willing to make statements and testify as well as offer up hours of video footage with him on it between those hours but the police have not even contacted them to verify his alibi. Patricia's real killer is still out there and is getting away with murder. "

Interesting.

Well, one thing for sure...supposedly there was a passenger with him in the vehicle. Who knows if the post was made by someone just creating havoc in a comment section:? If it is true...wowsie.

Cubby, one does not know who was with him. Also, let's remember...it is he who is the suspect for committing the murder...not his passenger. For all we know his passenger could have been his stepchild. Point is...we don't know so it's not necessarily a ...fact is, quite the opposite. Maybe he had plans to harm the baby and whomever was the passenger was already freaked out that he killed Patricia and is the one who had the idea and convinced Dwayne to leave the baby in the gas station? We don't know what transpired. Fact is...that person who rode along just may end up being the hero who saved the childs life and who also is the one who called in the tip line...but first needed to get to safety.

You're right. The eye witness could have been in danger as well. We also don't know if the eye witness was a minor or not.

I think it was three children total - two sons with the wife and Hannah.

He has two children with his wife, and a 12 year old step child with his wife according to one of the articles.

Well, one thing for sure...supposedly there was a passenger with him in the vehicle. Who knows if the post was made by someone just creating havoc in a comment section:? If it is true...wowsie.

If it is true, I think LE would want the video as well as the defense. I don't know what to make of it, but from the article this happened during the day on the 21st. Not in the evening when he was at work from 10pm on the evening of the 21st. If he left work in the early hours of the 22nd (monday) when Patricia was found, what is the time line from leaving work at 6:30 am to the time she was found? Was it enough time if he had her body in his trunk, went to work, and then disposed of her later after working his shift? He would have had plenty of time to set that up, imo during the day on Sunday, gone to work to perhaps help his alibi? Does he have an alibi for the hours during the early morning Sunday and throughout the day until he arrived at work 10pm Sun night?

It is possible this was a child support case, and not a 'custody case' as media indicated. I really don't see them refer to child support case too often. It could be he did not want paternity established and did not want to pay child support. Especially if Hannah was conceived during his marriage.

JMO

I was coming to post this. However in part of the article they said they had an idea why he killed Patricia. It is an interesting comment to say the least. I still believe they have the right suspect, his comment on myspace was angry and lookin to kill. I'd like to hear all those defending him Explain that.

[bbm]

Was that myspace for this dwayne jackson or the other one originally mistakenly posted?

I didn't see it so I'm asking b/c I'm thoroughly confused at this point. To add to my confusion, the pictures posted here of Patricia don't resemble the pics I'm seeing in the papers alongside photos of Jackson. Looks like four different people to me.

"

Interesting.

very interesting, esp. considering this:

He is accused of setting Belizaire's body ablaze shortly before 5:25 a.m. Feb. 22 in Manny Weldler Park on West Maple Avenue in Monsey.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20103020353

what's even more interesting though, is that Jackson's wife's name is Lizette and the commenter who posted that is someone named Liz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back