GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the media put enough hints out there to figure it out. It wasn't the hints that were posted here that led to anything. I couldn't find anything from the hints here, but was able to only after reading this afternoons articles.

jmo

There were hints here earlier today (~1:00 PM EST or so) to lead to Patricia's MySpace and Facebook pages. All of those hints were removed in order to keep the name of the child and her mother "under wraps" and not leaked out until the police announced it to the media.

God bless and protect little Hannah.

I hope so much that she has a loving family member to take care of her.

Rest in peace, Patricia Belizaire.

Three cases "cleared" today now, the body of the missing actor has been found in the park in Vancouver, also.

Here's the possible link to Adji Desir

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jan/12/missing-6-year-olds-grandmother-says-boy-may-hide-/

“He is a good boy. He is happy,” said Patricia Belizaire, a family friend.
(more at link)

That she is a family friend, if this is the same Patricia.... If it is, I don't think she was connected in any way other than being a family friend. I would like to know if Dwayne Jackson has any ties to Adji's family in FL. He could have been a violent family friend who caused some harm to Adji. Of course that is pure speculation right now, but we don't know if Dwayne has any ties to FL or Adji's family other than having a child with and being in a relationship with Patricia.

I sent a PM to mod to ask them to update this thread to identified as well as updating Patricia's thread to identified.

I sent a message through Facebook to one of Patricia's friends, who directed me to her brother, whom I asked to please, if possible, make sure that Delaware gets any information on her daughters allergies and favorites.

I hated to bother them, but I was afraid that may be something that was forgotten at a time like this.

ETA: If there is a response I won't be posting it, I just wanted people to know it had been done, in case anyone else had the same thought.

Very very sad. I can't stand to think about what Patricias' family is going through right now. My heart aches for them.

Why oh why did the have to do this?

Rest in peace knowing your daughter is safe Patricia, and the who did this to you will never ever get near your beautiful daughter again.

Here is the photo from her MySpace page without all of the interference from ads and text.

RIP Patricia -

May God watch over your soul and keep Hannah healthy and safe.

Her memory banner in our memorial slide
PatriciaBelizaireForeverwatching.jpg

Another beautifully done banner Lavanda!

Patricia was so pretty. I love the lockets with both of them together.
I hope whomever Hannah grows up with will share many loving memories of the mommy she will likely not remember because of her young age.

My heart is just broken over this.

RIP Patricia and may God watch over your little angel here on earth.

That was nice of you to do NMK. I don't know that the brother would know about any allergies.. if not, hopefully LE can gain access to Hannah's medical records so they will know any history including allergies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back