GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Opposite order, toddler is found 15 hours before the burning body. So mom was probably alive and aware that he just left her baby at a gas station while enduring whatever her final hours entailed.

Thanks - I wasn't sure as I didn't hear that the toddler was missing until a day later. I haven't watched much TV in the past few days, but when I did get a chance to catch the news, I did not hear anything of either of these cases...amazing! You would think that an abandoned toddler would be front page news on ALL of the top news channels.

I still think the mother may not have been alive when he abandoned the little girl.

laura - I can't search very well here at work but what are you seeing that leads you to believe Patricia knew Adji? Great work, by the way!

laura - I can't search very well here at work but what are you seeing that leads you to believe Patricia knew Adji? Great work, by the way!

I thought I was fairly proficient with a web search but Laura makes me want to take lessons!

I do my searches on google, and I came across a person with the same name speaking of Adji when he went missing. I'm not certain this is the same person, but I noticed she does have many Florida connections and Adji is Hatian as well.

I'd also like to think the mother locked the little girl in the men's room to protect her, but I keep going back to the post where its mentioned she (the girl) had a bruise on her back. If thats the case, Im thinking she was shoved into the bathroom really hard.

:(

I do my searches on google, and I came across a person with the same name speaking of Adji when he went missing. I'm not certain this is the same person, but I noticed she does have many Florida connections and Adji is Hatian as well.

I was just reading that article too! Seems likely that it is the same person, and i have heard that the Haitian communities do maintain close ties to each other. Another sad chapter, if it is so!

jmoo

Laura - it looks like you could be right from what I'm finding as well.

I recieved an email back from middlesex pd saying they do not currently have an open case involving the little girl and the burnedbody and to find the correct jurisdiction that is handling the case.?? Now I am confused

I recieved an email back from middlesex pd saying they do not currently have an open case involving the little girl and the burnedbody and to find the correct jurisdiction that is handling the case.?? Now I am confused

I think this is because the Delaware authorities will have to file the charges regarding the child because it occurred in that jurisdiction, and the NY case will have to be handled there unless there is PROOF that the main crime occurred elsewhere. The investigation itself was said to be centered in the Middlesex area, but most likely it is being done as an adjunct to the other crime investigations so it would not technically be their case. If the investigation shows specific crimes that can be tied to their area, then an active case would be opened there. I am far from an expert, but am guessing it is just a technicality for now of who is "in charge" of the two separate cases.

jmoo

:praying: Praying there are extended family members who will be willing and able to take this little one to cherish and nurture.

IT'S A SAD DAY FOR US IN NAPLES..............BECUZ WE LOST ONE OF OUR OWN R.I.P (HER NAME)................YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED

This was another post just recently added on her FB

someone posted on her facebook to "rip, you will be missed"

Yes, and then another post with similar message went up shortly after that. Is there 4pm news on the east coast where the name may have been released yet?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back