GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No I wasn't meaning the father, I see the little girls name is different. See first page of her friends list for the male with same last name. P may be haitian?

No I wasn't meaning the father, I see the little girls name is different. See first page of her friends list for the male with same last name. P may be haitian?

Yes believe said it to she is Hatian.

Has it been confirmed that the body found (with the P tattoo) is connected to this case?

http://www.app.com/article/20100225...o-N.J.-links-to-abandoned-toddler-case-in-Del.
\snip'

Burned body linked to toddler in bathroom.
The unidentified woman's death has become intertwined with an estimated 2-year-old girl found abandoned on Sunday in a gas station in Newark, Del.

Ramapo police acknowledged a link to the case involving the child, but declined further comment.
Related

"Our investigation has shifted toward Middlesex County, N.J.," Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said.

Weidel said the investigators don't have a "positive ID" yet for the woman, but added that progress has been made.

Weidel declined to discuss why the Middlesex Prosecutor's Office was handling the case and answering all questions.

If the woman was killed in New Jersey before being dumped in the Ramapo park, the prosecution would take place in the Garden State.

Weidel referred all questions to the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office.

A spokesman for the prosecutor's office didn't return a telephone call this morning by 11:30 a.m.
'

Well, I see three of us have posted links about the links between
the woman found burned and the toddler baby.

We are good and we are fast.

About FB, the pic is that of the unidentified toddler.
And I checked the friends of the woman
and one friend says how awful the news is and
what a great mom she was.
She put that info on her FB page, late last night.

Police though have not done any kind of identification.

I believe the girl in the park is this childs mother. I found her facebook page. I also found information that the mother is missing. And for some reason I don't feel the mother abandoned this child, seems her daughter was her pride and joy. I also found the myspace page her last login was Febuary 20th. The mother is 25 yrs of age not 18 like they assumed. I'm certain this information is correct!

laura08:
What a remarkable find.
I could not find it even with your clues.

I am certain the info is correct.
My feeling is don't post the name yet. Police are withholding it for a reason.

About FB, the pic is that of the unidentified toddler.
And I checked the friends of the woman
and one friend says how awful the news is and
what a great mom she was.
She put that info on her FB page, late last night.

Police though have not done any kind of identification.

Her own messages in early February are about dating someone who is high drama, leaving her phone in his car by accident, knowing he is going through it, and how much drama will follow. I am sure they have a suspect, her friends knew who she was talking about, she refers to him as "you know who".

I am sure they are just waiting on DNA results.
Her body was probably not identifiable without it considering he set her on fire.

I am going to have heart failure before Laura posts, lol...does anyone know if she has contacted them??

Yes. I've been in contact through my organization with both Delaware and NY regarding all. Not sure if I addressed this earlier. This is very sad:(

Now, who is the father of the little girl and where is he?

I think LE know alot and are not going to confirm everything untill they have the suspect in custody. I'm sure they know who is responsible for this. I'm also curious as to rather the mother was legal, or illegal could be a reason why it took so long to identify her or could have been the amount of burns to the body.

Looks like she calls the little girl by her middle name sometimes

I can only tell you that I did receive a follow up call...it's all been confirmed and they DO NOT WANT EITHER names released to the public due to the investigation. I will bow out of the conversation now and hope and pray they find the person who did this horrific crime.

Not specifically about surgery, not yet anyway, but a "uggh I need a doctor, high fever, don't feel good post", but I think that was too recently

Not necessarily. Not if an infection set in. Good gracious. Anyhow...as my last post, in case you didn't see it on the other page...I received a follow up call and it's confirmed and LE does NOT want either name published or released due to the investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back