GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would not post the link if there is not an outside source to confirm the info.

I would post a couple of things one would search for to find the page themselves <smile>

I have spent a ton of time looking for a female on myspace or facebook that would be a match but I was guessing the age wrong, I was up to 23.

what did you use for your search words on myspace?

what did you use for your search words on myspace?

I searched for any variation of Patricia, I tried filtering for what I thought would be the likely cities and ages, I tried adding tattoo to the mix and that really messed things up so I took that back out, tried finding girls in that age catagory with a toddler..... I have been on a ridiculous amount of myspace pages looking for someone without a name and no photo!

I believe the girl in the park is this childs mother. I found her facebook page. I also found information that the mother is missing. And for some reason I don't feel the mother abandoned this child, seems her daughter was her pride and joy. I also found the myspace page her last login was Febuary 20th. The mother is 25 yrs of age not 18 like they assumed. I'm certain this information is correct!

How do you know the girl in the parks name? has it been in the media? if so then I think you can post it here.

Okay I found a facebook page with a picture of the child that was found in the bathroom, The name listed on that page was a Patricia they used the picture as there main picture. So I heard about the tattoo in the park saying Patricia. I could be wrong, but I am sure I am correct these are linked togethor I believe.

Okay I found a facebook page with a picture of the child that was found in the bathroom, The name listed on that page was a Patricia they used the picture as there main picture. So I heard about the tattoo in the park saying Patricia. I could be wrong, but I am sure I am correct these are linked togethor I believe.

With a french/cajun sounding last name :)

Can anyone answer if cafe world on facebook automatically posts to your profile like horoscopes etc? Even if you aren't logged in and playing?

With a french/cajun sounding last name :)

Can anyone answer if cafe world on facebook automatically posts to your profile like horoscopes etc? Even if you aren't logged in and playing?

I noticed that and was coming to ask as well, I know my mom and sister have my sons info and I do as well I signed him up to play the fish games with them.

Laura-did you call LE in the case?? If not, please call them with the tip because given the two jurisdictions, I would not assume they have made the connection with the woman found in the park.........

I am going to have heart failure before Laura posts, lol...does anyone know if she has contacted them??

Laura-did you call LE in the case?? If not, please call them with the tip because given the two jurisdictions, I would not assume they have made the connection with the woman found in the park.........

Yes. I phoned them yesterday when I discovered the child may have been from NY or NJ and that is when told that the jursidictions are working together.

My exact thoughts as that was posted on Monday at 2:56pm..the game. I believe the Horoscop posts are automatic?

Yes, I believe the horoscope posts are but I'm not familiar with cafe world. Not sure if it's like farmville etc and someone else can farm for you and it posts to your profile. Or something like that:)

She hasn't posted anything since the 20th at 10:25 pm that couldn't have been automatic. This looks unusual for her, she's pretty active on facebook it seems.

TTHANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

You are awesome, awe inspiring and amazing...I was too freaked to go back through the threads but will now take the time.

I emailed the middlesex pd the name of the person I think this is. Maybe they already know? I too searched facebook and mysapce and the pics appear to match that of the little girl.

If the pic is of the 2 yr old little girl, then can it be posted as a link, since the little girl, although no i.d. yet, has had her pic in the newspaper and on tv?

Or since the little girl is a minor, we cannot post her pic at link?
But she is in the news...
Okay, now I have confused myself.

searched friends list and found a male by the same last name living in the dominican republic. He does not list her as a sibling but could be family. Not sure if she was ever married? Maybe that was what she was speaking in her profile?

If the pic is of the 2 yr old little girl, then can it be posted as a link, since the little girl, although no i.d. yet, has had her pic in the newspaper and on tv?

She has not been identified to the public, LE said they were withholding that info so I don't think we can post her name or the other photo of her until it is confirmed by an outside source.

searched friends list and found a male by the same last name living in the dominican republic. He does not list her as a sibling but could be family. Not sure if she was ever married? Maybe that was what she was speaking in her profile?

If you are thinking about the father of the toddler, the toddler has a different last name according the label. I have not found a "friend" with that name yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back