GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm a lurker...never post but I just found an article that indicates the investigation is centered around Middlesex County, NJ. I'm off to check out mapquest to see how far away this is from Monsey.

Snip:
Newark, Delaware police said the investigation and all surrounding circumstances is now centered in Middlesex County, New Jersey. The Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office is now heading the investigation

Full Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7293990

I read this entire thread, and I'm really really glad this little girl has been identified, and was found alive and by a good citizen..not some monster.

However, like most of you on here, I'm pretty worried about the mother as well. I strongly believe the body found burned and this little girl have some sort of connection.

The articles I've read state that law enforcement still don't know what accelerant was used to start the fire...I wonder if they've thought to check local gas stations (there's a rather large station right off the Thruway exit) to see if anyone purchased a gas can and gas early Monday morning.

well if they are connected, then there had already been a stop at a gas station!

I'm a lurker...never post but I just found an article that indicates the investigation is centered around Middlesex County, NJ. I'm off to check out mapquest to see how far away this is from Monsey.

Snip:
Newark, Delaware police said the investigation and all surrounding circumstances is now centered in Middlesex County, New Jersey. The Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office is now heading the investigation

Full Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7293990

Map attached.
The NJ point is in between the gas station and the body being found.
The toddler was found on Sunday afternoon and the body was found early monday morning, so definitely enough time to be at all three locations. Someone has to know who these people are.

Attachments

• Monsey, NY to Newark, DE - Google Maps_1267073972783.png
    Monsey, NY to Newark, DE - Google Maps_1267073972783.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 14
I can only think of two scenarios... NY law enforcement are still awaiting confirmation of some sort for the unidentified victim, or they have a solid lead on the murderer and don't want too much info released at this point (keeping the killer thinking that he or she is still unknown).

Assuming the mother has been killed, the killer would need to live in a vacuum to not know the girl has been identified. It's been all over the news. LE knows who her mother is, who the relatives are, and where the girl lived, so why the secret? All this will eventually come out anyway. Why haven't relatives come forward to claim the little girl? If I were the girl's grandparent, nothing could keep me from seeing her.

It's no secret there's speculation of a connection between the victim named Patricia and the little girl. Surely, the murderer has read this, too.

I don't see that releasing the girl's name and relatives is compromising an investigation. Too often LE asks for help from the public, yet keeps info so secret that the public doesn't know where to turn. If the "Patricia" victim isn't related to the little girl, maybe sleuthers could look in another direction for her killer, as well as help look for the little girl's mother if she hasn't been located.

bogeygal, the little girl was wearing shoes. The initial report said that she had white shoes with purple laces, or something like that.

bogeygal, the little girl was wearing shoes. The initial report said that she had white shoes with purple laces, or something like that.

Maybe the items found were items thrown out the car window to rid car of evidence? Many times kids take their shoes off so maybe they had more than one pair in the car?

Maybe the items found were items thrown out the car window to rid car of evidence? Many times kids take their shoes off so maybe they had more than one pair in the car?

Definitely a possibility. I have a two year old, and if we're going to be gone for several hours (versus just running errands and coming back home), I'll pack an extra outfit, including shoes sometimes, just in case. You never know what's going to happen with a two year old -- leaks, stains, whatever.

Maybe the Middlesex, NJ is the location of where the child and mother resided? Let's assume that they were with an abusive husband/boyfriend and went further South to visit family or friends. Enroute to home the abuser goes ballistic and says he will kill the mom, the child and himself. Maybe the mom knew this time it's serious...so at a gas station stop.. she locks child in bathroom...to protect her from his outbursts. This upsets him and he grabs the mom drags her in car and leaves child behind and leaves with mom. Maybe he had a gun or punched her and knocked her out in the car? Perhaps they live in NJ but he kills her and dumps her body and sets her ablaze in NY and then drives home in NJ.

Maybe the Middlesex, NJ is the location of where the child and mother resided? Let's assume that they were with an abusive husband/boyfriend and went further South to visit family or friends. Enroute to home the abuser goes ballistic and says he will kill the mom, the child and himself. Maybe the mom knew this time it's serious...so at a gas station stop.. she locks child in bathroom...to protect her from his outbursts. This upsets him and he grabs the mom drags her in car and leaves child behind and leaves with mom. Maybe he had a gun or punched her and knocked her out in the car? Perhaps they live in NJ but he kills her and dumps her body and sets her ablaze in NY and then drives home in NJ.

That was somewhat my thought as well. This somehow starts in NJ with the three of them in a vehicle, the end up in Newark were he locks the baby in the bathroom and leaves (escalating fight, torment the mother?), heads north and continues to escalate ending with mother dead and body on fire I assume to destroy evidence, and then back home to NJ? Seems very personal and pretty local with the double back locations....

I still don't get why we don't have a preliminary ID on Patricia Doe if they know who the baby is? Or why we don't have a separate ID on the toddler's mom and a request to verify that she is alive and safe somewhere? No one local has recognized the baby and talked about it somewhere?

Middlesex County is also where murder charges were filed against Shamsid-Din Abdur-Raheem for throwing his 3 month old daughter from a bridge on the Garden State Parkway into the Raritan River last Wednesday.
I don't see any way that the cases could be related, but it is a strange coincidence.

The investigation is now being handled by the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office.

The reason the case has ended up there is not clear yet, but a spokesman there says information should be forthcoming soon.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/85333462.html

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20100225/NEWS01/2250358/Police-learn-name-of-abandoned-girl
This one has a couple of pictures I hadn't seen before and lists her likes and dislikes in food, at least those they found at the foster home.

I believe the girl in the park is this childs mother. I found her facebook page. I also found information that the mother is missing. And for some reason I don't feel the mother abandoned this child, seems her daughter was her pride and joy. I also found the myspace page her last login was Febuary 20th. The mother is 25 yrs of age not 18 like they assumed. I'm certain this information is correct!

I believe the girl in the park is this childs mother. I found her facebook page. I also found information that the mother is missing. And for some reason I don't feel the mother abandoned this child, seems her daughter was her pride and joy. I also found the myspace page her last login was Febuary 20th. The mother is 25 yrs of age not 18 like they assumed. I'm certain this information is correct!

Could you share what you found?

Police don’t know if the victim was killed in the park or elsewhere but went to lengths at the press conference to assure the public that the park was safe and crime was not committed against a random parkgoer.

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/49188/Body+Found+in+Monsey+Park.html

Sounds like they know why she was killed, so they must have a pretty good suspicion who she is.

I can understand why they did that. I was going through all the news clips and reading the posts...just in case someone in the public knows something that the media may not have presented and posted in a blog...and a lot of concern was going back and forth as it is a Jewish community and people wanted to know if they should be afraid of going to the park. :( Sad how many are affected by the actions of another. I hope this will all be disclosed today...for the family and loved ones sake. I'm sure she had friends that will want to be aware.

I'm new here as well, and still learning everything. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the information. Am I allowed to?

Totally understandable, I've been here for quite a while and am still learning too. I know you are not allowed to post full names unless they've been in the media. If you are not sure whether you are able to post it, you can always PM a mod and ask.
Can I ask why you are certain the info is correct?

I would not post the link if there is not an outside source to confirm the info.

I would post a couple of things one would search for to find the page themselves <smile>

I have spent a ton of time looking for a female on myspace or facebook that would be a match but I was guessing the age wrong, I was up to 23.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back