GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Such a great job of pulling together and working to find out the little girl's identity.

Last Oct., I had a good experience working with AZ county sheriff detective.
Good people there.

It seems we will know the identity of the little girl today.
I am hoping it is not her mother who was found in NY.
But, if it is, the rest of the family will know also
and perhaps, can get custody of the little girl.

Like Mr. E posted, I am just glad she is identified. I too don't need to know her name.

I can't help but wonder though, if her that is her mommy who was found in NY and she was trying to keep the child safe, maybe she knew the perp was after them and locked the little girl in the bathroom to keep her safe, because she knew the perp could then not get at the child on the other side of that locked door. I pray that is not the case and her mommy is safe, but I can't get rid of that nagging concern.

This little girl was found Sunday afternoon I believe. The young woman was found Monday morning at 5:30 am, 2 1/2 hours away from where the little girl was found. Fairly close together, just coincidence?

Both of them very close to the exits off 95 as well.
Seems more than coincidental to me.
I did send it in yesterday to the the emails that were in the articles about the little girl. Hopefully there is some extended family out there for her.

I'm figuring that, until a connection is ruled out, we'll be talking about the unidentified victim ("Patricia Doe"?) here more than on the other threads anyway.

Knowing nothing about the subject, I have a question...What about a surgery scar would indicate gall-bladder surgery as opposed to other surgeries? The location of the incision?

Knowing nothing about the subject, I have a question...What about a surgery scar would indicate gall-bladder surgery as opposed to other surgeries? The location of the incision?

I had my gallbladder removed laporoscopically a while back, and have 3 small scars on my side, as well as one right over my belly button. Maybe gallbladder removal leaves that particular set of scars?

Like Mr. E posted, I am just glad she is identified. I too don't need to know her name.

I can't help but wonder though, if her that is her mommy who was found in NY and she was trying to keep the child safe, maybe she knew the perp was after them and locked the little girl in the bathroom to keep her safe, because she knew the perp could then not get at the child on the other side of that locked door. I pray that is not the case and her mommy is safe, but I can't get rid of that nagging concern.

I still think a male put her in that bathroom, and the fact that mom was found so much later than girl it seems like he was torturing the woman, pull off the highway, take her kid from her, and then 12 horrible hours elapse and her body is found on fire (if they are connected of course).

I am having a hard time reconciling a perp that leaves the kid where she will be found, relatively unharmed, and then set her mother on fire. Of course the fire may have been after death and a bad attempt at destroying evidence.

Both of them very close to the exits off 95 as well.
Seems more than coincidental to me.
I did send it in yesterday to the the emails that were in the articles about the little girl. Hopefully there is some extended family out there for her.

If they are connected, its indicates to me someone with the intent of travelling upstate here in NY. The person would have travelled north on I-95 into NYC, then taken the NY State Thruway (I-87) north. The Thruway continues to Albany and points north. Monsey is off the Thruway just past (north of) the exits for the Palisades Parkway and the Garden State Parkway.

I'm figuring that, until a connection is ruled out, we'll be talking about the unidentified victim ("Patricia Doe"?) here more than on the other threads anyway.

I don't know, but they likely discovered it during the autopsy. Probably got it done pretty quickly to due to the circumstances.

I wonder if someone could do a map between both places and post it here. I'd like to see the route and I am sure others would too. (Unless there was already a link to a map I missed?)

tia

If they are related the thought had occured to me that this little girls name is Tricia. The tattoo seems pretty new based on how bright the colors were, the little girl is not very old.... just thinking outloud.

I don't know, but they likely discovered it during the autopsy. Probably got it done pretty quickly to due to the circumstances.

I wonder if someone could do a map between both places and post it here. I'd like to see the route and I am sure others would too. (Unless there was already a link to a map I missed?)

tia

IF the cases are connected, the childs family has to know.... they would know there was some reason why the child was not with her mommy. Hopefully they would also know based on the surgery. Someone had to watch that little girl while her mommy had surgery, if it was her mommy.

IF the cases are connected, the childs family has to know.... they would know there was some reason why the child was not with her mommy. Hopefully they would also know based on the surgery. Someone had to watch that little girl while her mommy had surgery, if it was her mommy.

The fact that the information has been released that the girl has been ID'd, but nothing is being said as to who she is, gives me a bad feeling. I'd think the first call would be to her next-of-kin then an announcement in the press as to her identity...There must be a reason its being held back.

tia

attached

Attachments

• Newark, DE to Monsey, NY - Google Maps_1267047528571.jpg
    Newark, DE to Monsey, NY - Google Maps_1267047528571.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 28
I did the Google thing too (thanks for posting impatientredhead).

The suggested route includes travel on the GSP...The last couple of exits on the GSP north all connect to roads that lead into the Monsey/Airmont/Spring Valley area.

My first thought on the tatt is that it may be the name of someone who was close to her who is deceased - such as mother, sister or friend.

tia

Philadelphia area is really close as well as New Jersey.

We need to check on the weather conditions from the day this child was found and follow the weather through Pennsylvania up to Monsey, New York.

I know there was some bad weather up north (me in Florida), and this may help with regards to someone possibly traveling ~3 hours to Delaware from New York or is it a state closer like Pennsylvania or New Jersey.

The weather on the NY end was fairly nice Sunday into Monday...Mostly clear, temps edging close to 40.

Weldler Park is a little out of the way...Its used mostly as a tennis center with several tennis and handball courts. I don't see anything in the area that might have cameras, unfortunately.

If the cases are related, there's the possibility the murderer could have killed the mother first, then driven to the gas station where he locked the little girl in the restroom rather than kill her, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back