GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am familiar with that area. The park where she was found is in a mostly Hasidic community, There is another area nearby that has a high population of black and hispanic.
Locals also call the park Viola Park.

Let's hope the lady in the park ISN"T the Mommy this sweetheart is looking for. She has been thru enough.

Monsey, New York to Newark, Delaware is ~ 156 miles and 2 3/4 hours.

This child could be from the Philadelphia area which is 44 miles and less than an hour drive.

Just wanted to bump this up to show how far Monsey, New York is from Newark, Delaware.

Let's hope the lady in the park ISN"T the Mommy this sweetheart is looking for. She has been thru enough.

I agree, however, my gut from the start felt that child was put in there to protect her from someone or something with the hopes that someone would find her. "not abandoned", but more for a protective mode. I especially keep coming back to that since nobody has come forth to identify her...and then when I saw that report this morning...my heart sunk. How awful to have to endure an end of life the way the young woman in NY did...and how awful to be a child alone in a bathroom and then to be with a bunch of strangers. It's a cruel world sometimes:( Prayers this child will be ok...and for the family of the young woman murdered. Cubby..be sure to post the link of the new thread. Hugs.

I agree, however, my gut from the start felt that child was put in there to protect her from someone or something with the hopes that someone would find her. "not abandoned", but more for a protective mode. I especially keep coming back to that since nobody has come forth to identify her...and then when I saw that report this morning...my heart sunk. How awful to have to endure an end of life the way the young woman in NY did...and how awful to be a child alone in a bathroom and then to be with a bunch of strangers. It's a cruel world sometimes:( Prayers this child will be ok...and for the family of the young woman murdered. Cubby..be sure to post the link of the new thread. Hugs.

Here you go:

NY Monsey, NY Black or hispanic female, appx 18, tattoo "Patricia" 02/22/10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

IF she had her gallbladder surgery locally it probably would have been at Nyack Hospital. That should help make ID easier. No one deserves to die like that. :furious:

Thankfully they have a name now. Prayers all will be well. This is very sad.

IF she had her gallbladder surgery locally it probably would have been at Nyack Hospital. That should help make ID easier. No one deserves to die like that. :furious:

I agree. That will probably be the best means to identify her. The hospitals and gallbladder surgeries. So very sad.

Thank you Lavanda. It doesn't look like this female found in Rockland County has a thread, so I am going to start one for her. We can't let her info get buried here within this thread.

I had started a thread yesterday but put it under "Up To The Minute" instead of "Crimes in the News" or "Unidentified". I need to venture out of Cold Cases more often.

Local news here in NY, such as WABC radio, are stating that there is (tentatively) a NY connection to the little girl. That's all thats been stated thus far.

I had started a thread yesterday but put it under "Up To The Minute" instead of "Crimes in the News" or "Unidentified". I need to venture out of Cold Cases more often.

Local news here in NY, such as WABC radio, are stating that there is (tentatively) a NY connection to the little girl. That's all thats been stated thus far.

The young woman found burned was found in NY. Maybe she really could be connected afterall! I hope that wasn't her Mommy though, how sad. Hopefully they can reunite her with family that loves her and will care for her soon. Something had to have happened to her mother, it's too strange that she was left in the mens RR. A woman who left her somewhere would have put her in the womens RR like others have stated. I'm wondering if a man abducted the Mom and put the girl in the RR because he didn't want to deal with her. To me that makes the most sense.

Such a great job of pulling together and working to find out the little girl's identity.

Last Oct., I had a good experience working with AZ county sheriff detective.
Good people there.

It seems we will know the identity of the little girl today.
I am hoping it is not her mother who was found in NY.
But, if it is, the rest of the family will know also
and perhaps, can get custody of the little girl.

I don't care if I ever know her name, as long as I know she's identified. However, I do want to know how she ended up in that bathroom.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201002221045/NEWS03/2220351
snip'

Investigators from Ramapo, Spring Valley, the Rockland Sheriff's Department and police dogs from Suffern and Clarkstown were in the park searching for evidence. An assistant district attorney from the Rockland District Attorney's office was also at the crime scene.
Ramapo Town Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence was also there.
Investigators fanned out through the park, passing the tennis courts and ballfields to look for clues. Investigators could also be seen searching through trash bins and shoveling mounds of snow and dirt.

http://matzav.com/girls-burned-body-found-in-viola-park-in-monsey
'snipped'

At a press conference this afternoon, police said the medical examiner is trying to determine cause of death and using dental records to investigate identity. Police earlier Monday had said the female was a teenager but at the press conference backed off from that determination in lieu of the medical examiners findings.

..more at link..

This little girl was found Sunday afternoon I believe. The young woman was found Monday morning at 5:30 am, 2 1/2 hours away from where the little girl was found. Fairly close together, just coincidence?

This little girl was found Sunday afternoon I believe. The young woman was found Monday morning at 5:30 am, 2 1/2 hours away from where the little girl was found. Fairly close together, just coincidence?

Yes, little one was found about 2:45 p.m. 15 hours between the two.

Thanks. I should have looked first. I think the two are ok for now though. If not the mods will merge accordingly.

TY!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper