GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great news!!! I figured it couldn't take too long with her face everywhere!

Wow do you think it is from all the information that people sent to them about Mariah last night? I wonder if it could be her.

I wonder too but don't know. I left a voice mail and resent the email to the detective in DE this morning as he requested after not getting a confirmation that he received my email from last evening.

I did get an email from Mesa this morning. A different female investigator, different from the male contact name I was given last night. Just saying she would like to discuss Mariah further.... and asked that I call her. I did, but she was out of the office so awaiting to talk to her. I don't know if Mesa and Newark even communicated with each other regarding the Mariah lead, or if this tentative id is a different child entirely.

So we will wait and see. I do hope the tentative id leads to a positive id, and whatever the circumstances are this child will be in a safe, healthy, happy environment. She is just too cute for words!

I hope she has someone waiting who loves her, can care for her, and will treat her like a princess!! Someone who will know just how lucky they are that she was found safe.

I am so glad they know who she is. I hope she will soon be back with family who she knows and who love her.

There's a couplemore out, but still nothing new. I wonder if there will be a presser.

She even made it into Forbes.
I'm in a very good mood now that I know she has been likely id'ed.

I just had a wonderful phone conversation with the missing persons investigation unit in Mesa. This little girl is NOT Mariah. Mariah was located safely back on August 24, 2009.

The investigator was very interested in what we do here at WS, and asked if she could keep my contact info along with the WS info and I said certainly! We are always willing to help. It was nice to have such a receptive conversation with LE who appreciates working with advocates like ourselves.

I just had a wonderful phone conversation with the missing persons investigation unit in Mesa. This little girl is NOT Mariah. Mariah was located safely back on August 24, 2009.

The investigator was very interested in what we do here at WS, and asked if she could keep my contact info along with the WS info and I said certainly! We are always willing to help. It was nice to have such a receptive conversation with LE who appreciates working with advocates like ourselves.

Thanks for this update!

I was pretty positive I had found Tamika and Mariah in Texas and not hiding by stretch of the imagination but the photos were so similar and I could not find a press update that said they were no longer being looked for. Glad to know she is safe too.

I wonder if this girl is related to the burning body. There are no updates on who that victim was yet, only that they have have backed off of saying she is a high school age victim and are matching dental records.

Multiple jurisdictions involved ? Well that would tell us she is not from that area, which is not suprising. I am so glad there is a tenative ID for her, it is going to be interesting to hear her story.

Police tentatively indentify abandoned girl
Wednesday, February 24th, 2010

Police say they're not able to release more information about who she is due to the on-going investigation involving multiple jurisdictions

http://whyy.org/cms/news/regional-n...ce-tentatively-indentify-abandoned-girl/31564

Thank you for following up on this. Still hoping this this little one has a wonderful family waiting for her.

Thank you for following up on this. Still hoping this this little one has a wonderful family waiting for her.

You're welcome. I kind of had an idea she was not Mariah when I did not hear back from DE. I then thought Mesa was most likely calling back to determine how I learnt about Mariah, and following through to see if I had any indications she was in any trouble, which of course I do not.

The investigator from Mesa did think the two girls looked a lot alike, and could see how we thought they might be the same person.
Great job SugarQueen!

I just had a wonderful phone conversation with the missing persons investigation unit in Mesa. ...

I would be delighted if someone (from this board or elsewhere) could someday solve the mystery of what happened to Mikelle Biggs of Mesa AZ.

I recently saw a Dateline feature story on Mikelle, and it is one of the more haunting mysteries that I have come across.

That is so great to hear that Mariah was located back in August. I hope she is safe and sound and her Mother has gotten help.

It is nice to hear that LE appreciates the work that people here do. Many people here are so good at what they do and have such wonderful skills it amazes me how you can pull together things it's great. :)

This morning I sent an email alert to all on my email list...a young woman's body, of age 18, was found burned alive on Monday morning in New York in Munsey Park. When I thought about it..I wondered if possible the body could be the mother of the child found in Delaware. I phoned the Delaware police to alert them to the body that the police are asking the public to help identify. What really caught my attention was today's news on this beautiful child and saying she may be from New York and New Jersey. When I talked with the Detective in Delaware they told me they are working on this lead right now as the NY police contacted them. So maybe this is going to be the outcome?
Here is the info:
Police say the young woman found dead and burning in a Rockland County park had the name "Patricia'' tattooed on her lower back...she was black or Hispanic and about 18 years old. She weighed about 120 pounds and was about 5 feet, 2 inches tall. She had recently undergone gallbladder surgery.
The tattoo on her back included a picture of a rose.
LINK: http://www.lohud.com/article/20100224/NEWS03/2240347/-1/newsfront/Monsey-homicide-victim-had-recent-surgery---Patricia--tattoo

O/T: I agree Carl. She (Mikelle) was abducted a few months after we moved to the area, and we lived near Mesa, so I have followed the story since the beginning. At one time her father suspected a guy who was in prison for other crimes, but he has denied it. I personally think that the ice cream vendor or neighbors should have been investigated further--within 90 seconds of her sister leaving she was gone. I would also love to know what happened to the Leslie sisters of Mesa too.

Regarding this case: You people awe and inspire me. What wonderful work you all did on this, and even though it was not Mariah, you all worked together trying to fit the pieces. We have such a great group of individuals here at WS with humongous hearts. :blowkiss:

I would be delighted if someone (from this board or elsewhere) could someday solve the mystery of what happened to Mikelle Biggs of Mesa AZ.

I recently saw a Dateline feature story on Mikelle, and it is one of the more haunting mysteries that I have come across.

This morning I sent an email alert to all on my email list...a young woman's body, of age 18, was found burned alive on Monday morning in New York in Munsey Park. When I thought about it..I wondered if possible the body could be the mother of the child found in Delaware. I phoned the Delaware police to alert them to the body that the police are asking the public to help identify. What really caught my attention was today's news on this beautiful child and saying she may be from New York and New Jersey. When I talked with the Detective in Delaware they told me they are working on this lead right now as the NY police contacted them. So maybe this is going to be the outcome?
Here is the info:
Police say the young woman found dead and burning in a Rockland County park had the name "Patricia'' tattooed on her lower back...she was black or Hispanic and about 18 years old. She weighed about 120 pounds and was about 5 feet, 2 inches tall. She had recently undergone gallbladder surgery.
The tattoo on her back included a picture of a rose.
LINK: http://www.lohud.com/article/201002...-victim-had-recent-surgery---Patricia--tattoo

Thank you Lavanda. It doesn't look like this female found in Rockland County has a thread, so I am going to start one for her. We can't let her info get buried here within this thread.

Thank You so much. It wasn't Mariah but because of your call we know that both girls are safe.:woohoo:

MONSEY — The teenager whose charred body was found in a town park was 18 or so years old and had a tattoo with the name "Patricia" on her lower back, Ramapo police said this morning.

Investigators are asking anyone who might be able to identify the woman to call police at 845-357-2400.

Police are continuing to search through missing persons reports to see if they can help identify the woman, according to Lt. Brad Weidel.
The victim, whose body was found in flames at Manny Weldler Park off West Maple Avenue early Monday morning, was either African American or dark-skinned Hispanic, police said. She was about 5 feet-2 inches tall and weighed 120 pounds.

much more at link:

http://www.lohud.com/article/201002...was-about-18--had--Patricia--tattooed-on-back

Picture of tattoo from above media link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson
Back