GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow she does look like that little girl Mariah. I wonder where her and her Mother were seen last?

If this statement about the bruise is true, and this isn't Mariah, it would seem that someone should be looking. If you are going to beat a child, it usually isn't confined to the back, it's all over. You beat a child on the back when there is someone that would notice more obvious marks.

I showed the pictures to my adult son, who happened to be walking by the computer-he said "they are the same! They are identical..." Allowing for the age differences, I agree.

I thought the doctor said she had no injuries. Why is a female witness coming forward with news of a bruised back ... up until now I've only read about the man who stopped to use the bathroom & found her and the gas station attendant. Why would a doctor say no injuries when a bruise in the shape of a handprint is clearly abuse? I wonder if LE asked for that info to be kept quiet so that the bio-parent might come forward ... hmmm.

I don`t think they`re the same girl but there are many similarities and I`m quite happy to be wrong. I`d be estatic in fact. (-;

Mesa, AZ.

I was just wondering if maybe there was any known sightings or if they knew if there was family on the East coast that the Mother may come visit. The more I look at those pictures the more I think they are the same girl. It is just the second pictures she is sad and lonely. I hope we hear something to rule it out or not.

I thought the doctor said she had no injuries. Why is a female witness coming forward with news of a bruised back ... up until now I've only read about the man who stopped to use the bathroom & found her and the gas station attendant. Why would a doctor say no injuries when a bruise in the shape of a handprint is clearly abuse? I wonder if LE asked for that info to be kept quiet so that the bio-parent might come forward ... hmmm.

They said she was in good health, maybe the bruise was old and fading so they didn't count it? Or maybe they don't count bruises as injuries ?

I'm torn too. The DE girl looks a little chubbier in the face, but children can change quickly with age, even in just a few months when they are that young. Plus if Mariah and her mother have been on the road a lot, they would have most likely been eating a lot of fast food which could account for a chubbier toddler. ALSO the DE girl obviously had been crying quite a bit which would account for a puffy face. From watching the video, I'd guess she is a younger two year old, which is how old Mariah is. I'm leaning toward it being her, I think... Hopefully we'll know soon! Such a pretty little girl!

I just got off the phone with both Mesa and the detective in DE. He requested an email so I will send off the emails. I will give credit to the original WS poster who suggested the possiblity...... with the link to their post here.

ETA: I will toss in a call to NCMEC too, because whomever I talked to in Mesa was not familiar with the case and it is after 5 there so the usuals are prolly gone for the day.

I just came on to check different threads.
I saw the resemblance with the unidentified girl and Mariah ....
Looks like a winner to me.
And I was all set to call AZ pd, when I saw that Cubby followed through with that.
Waiting to hear the news.

At this point, I'm going to say I'm thankful she's alive. I'm thankful she was found by a person who wasn't a monster- and one more time, I'm thankful she's alive.

I was just wondering if maybe there was any known sightings or if they knew if there was family on the East coast that the Mother may come visit. The more I look at those pictures the more I think they are the same girl. It is just the second pictures she is sad and lonely. I hope we hear something to rule it out or not.

Even if she doesn't have family out east, it's not out of the possibilities that she met a guy from there and went to see him. I have a friend who grew up in Chicago, met and married a guy down in Louisianna and lived there for awhile. Now she is in Alaska of all places with a new love interest there. So one never knows..... and as a single mom, Mariahs mom would have the opportunity to get up and go. Especially if Mariah's father has never established any legal custody rights.

I'm not sure what the family concern or custody issues are. Arizona did not disclose that to me, just that the family was concerned for Mariah's welfare.

The person I spoke with in DE was very nice. Said if I don't get a confirmation email from him tonight that he received my email to call him in the morning. I think he will follow up to at least say if Mariah is ruled out.

Even if she doesn't have family out east, it's not out of the possibilities that she met a guy from there and went to see him. I have a friend who grew up in Chicago, met and married a guy down in Louisianna and lived there for awhile. Now she is in Alaska of all places with a new love interest there. So one never knows..... and as a single mom, Mariahs mom would have the opportunity to get up and go. Especially if Mariah's father has never established any legal custody rights.

I'm not sure what the family concern or custody issues are. Arizona did not disclose that to me, just that the family was concerned for Mariah's welfare.

Oh I agree with you about her being able to be on the move. The way the world is these days people move around all the time. Also this little girl was found close to 95 so she could have been traveling from anywhere.

I'm so glad they will let you know what they find out.

I hope SugarQueen is right and this is Mariah! It cerainly resembles her. I called a couple of news stations here in the NE but nothing certain yet. Guess we should all know something tomorrow, one way or the other.

testing an image

that`s a really good side-by-side

the big differences for me are the lips, chin & the eyes - Mariah`s eyes look more almond-shaped and with more of a lid to me but again
soooooo many similarities and hard to tell from different angles

That poor little girl. I wonder if her Mommy was taken and she locked her in that bathroom hoping someone would find her? I hope someone recognizes her and calls in so they can figure out who she is.

That's what I thought, maybe her mom was abducted. I pray they find her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back