GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Best side by side, I know how to do. kind of hard to tell. Kids change so quickly at that young age. The eyes and facial shape look different and that could be the angle of the photo..... but that skin discoloration on their foreheads is enough for me to submit.

jmo

eta: I think it is just the picture angles. Look how similiar the bridges of their nose look. Almost the same... I think this little girl is Mariah.

I was just getting ready to post the same thing.
Definately contact LE and pass this along.

While one would usually negate the possibility of driving from Mesa AZ to the east coast in the witer, Mariah went missing in August, so it would have still been a summer drive across country.

Also, they have the same skin discoloration across the top half of their forhead.

PLEASE pass this tip along to LE!

The age is also good too. She was 20 months in August when she went missing. They said she's about 2 yo.

They listed the child as possibly being in danger. So at this point, I wouldn't worry about the mom. Just glad they have the child.

Someone call LE for both contacts. Please, the one's who located the links for this child.

sorry to be so abrupt, I gotta run, bbl.

JMHO
fran

Fray,+Mariah.jpg
bilde

Looks like a winner to me!

fran
:)

Also, hair is up in both pictures. Same sense of style of clothing for the child.

I really really think she is Mariah.

I agree that they do look a LOT alike, even the darker skin above their lips. Wish there were more pics to compare. Kids can look different from pic to pic.

the member who posted the possiblity doesn't show to be on. Anyone call this in? Is the same WS member who contacted LE earlier via email here to make contact?

I will if no one else will.... I would also call NCMEC too.... they would have a lot of details having already worked with AZ.

Also, hair is up in both pictures. Same sense of style of clothing for the child.

I really really think she is Mariah.

Also, it appears that Mariah's ears are pierced, which was mentioned in the description of the Delaware child. The texture and tightness of the curls in the hair also matches between the two pictures, although I am far from an expert on that.

jmoo

I do think they have similarities but I'm not 100% sold that it's her. The lips look different, as the above poster stated. But, that could just be the way she's holding her mouth at that moment. I think it's a worth a call though.

okay, I posted her info originally but have no idea who to contact. Heck, I just lurk here and wish I knew how you folks do it! lol

When I saw the 2 pics side by side I immediately said OMG it's her! If it isn't then these girls could be twins! So glad this little cutie was found safe!

Ok I sent them the link and told them to check into it. LE. I think it is a very good chance it may be her.

Also, it appears that Mariah's ears are pierced, which was mentioned in the description of the Delaware child. The texture and tightness of the curls in the hair also matches between the two pictures, although I am far from an expert on that.

jmoo

My nephew is just a little older than these girls and also black. At first I thought that the girl in DE had much too 'frizzy' hair compared to the other but when I think about it, that doesn't much matter. After my nephew has just had a bath, his hair is very tightly curled and more like the hair on the girl in the first picture. After play, sleep, wearing a hat, etc., it tends to get more frizzy like our unidentified beauty.

I do think they have similarities but I'm not 100% sold that it's her. The lips look different, as the above poster stated. But, that could just be the way she's holding her mouth at that moment. I think it's a worth a call though.

I saw that too but it looks like the Delaware girl is pouting, might explain that.

I just got off the phone with both Mesa and the detective in DE. He requested an email so I will send off the emails. I will give credit to the original WS poster who suggested the possiblity...... with the link to their post here.

ETA: I will toss in a call to NCMEC too, because whomever I talked to in Mesa was not familiar with the case and it is after 5 there so the usuals are prolly gone for the day.

okay, I posted her info originally but have no idea who to contact. Heck, I just lurk here and wish I knew how you folks do it! lol

I found the e-mail address on a news article let me get it for you if you also want to send. I just sent it. But it may help if they get the links a few times to see the comparsion and really look into it. eparra@delawareonline.com here's my message I sent --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the child located in the Gas Station could be Mariah Grace Fray? I thought they resembled. Heres a link to her picture http://helpthesechildren.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mariah-grace-fray-20-mo :) my 1st time sending a tip. I usually dont. Because I feel there irrelevant but I think Sugar Queen is right on track, the closest match I have seen.

I saw that too but it looks like the Delaware girl is pouting, might explain that.

I thought that too, that's why I said it could just be the way she's holding her mouth. I definitely think they have a lot of similarities!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back