GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think Mariah recieved much media attention. I went and tried finding more pictures of her to compare and there really isn't alot of information on her. And the same picture is used. But I did find AZ missing list and she nor her mother are listed. http://www.mesaaz.gov/police/missing_persons/missing.aspx

Heres another article on she and her mother it says to contact the meza az police the number is listed. If it helps.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...ave-you-seen-them/K0N2-EJRikacCEdYlsv1hQ.cspx

Ratnayake, Hiran" <hratnaya@wilmingt.gannett.com>...

This is the contact I used this morning to report the body that was found north of this location. He responded back within minutes.

I'm on the phone with Mesa again to get an email.

I can not find Mariah listed at NCMEC. ??????

I got an email contact from Mesa. It seems this is one of those family custody issue kind of things for Mariah, but they are aware of the case, so I am sending off the info to both Mesa and Newark...

but will not be contacting NCMEC since they do not have Mariah listed.

Will pass all the info to both states....... this could still very well be Mariah because she is believed to be somewhere with her mother.

Here is a side by side of Mariah's mom and the abandoned Tot, don't know if it helps but I was curious. I hope this works

bilde
FrayTamika.jpg

Ratnayake, Hiran" <hratnaya@wilmingt.gannett.com>...

This is the contact I used this morning to report the body that was found north of this location. He responded back within minutes.

I saw that one too, but I think that is a contact for the newspaper that put the story out.

Mariah never amde it into the NCMEC, so if all that was done was a prelim check, she might not have shown up.

I'm glad it has been sent in.

I see you all have been busy while I was gone. Good for you for contacting LE.

I still think it COULD be her. Looks the same to me.

Good work, Weblseuthers!

:)
fran

Anyone with information about the child is asked to call Newark Police at 302-366-7111.

I'm sure if there is an email address, they will gladly give it out.

I got an email contact from Mesa. It seems this is one of those family custody issue kind of things for Mariah, but they are aware of the case, so I am sending off the info to both Mesa and Newark...

but will not be contacting NCMEC since they do not have Mariah listed.

Will pass all the info to both states....... this could still very well be Mariah because she is believed to be somewhere with her mother.

The project jason website shows Tamika and Mariah located according to a 01-31-10 post but minimal information that I can see. Had to go to a cached page to even see that portion....

The project jason website shows Tamika and Mariah located according to a 01-31-10 post but minimal information that I can see. Had to go to a cached page to even see that portion....

I believe it states they are not listed as missing... Technically, they aren't (Mariah is with her custodial parent). However, there is concern for the child due to alleged threats made by the mother.

You sleuthers are great! I am eagerly watching this thread to see what happens. wouldn't it be wonderful to resolve two cases so quickly and with the child safe and sound. I hope the same is true for the mother.

On that note, if there a chance that the body found is connected to this little girl? Is it male or female?

I believe it states they are not listed as missing... Technically, they aren't (Mariah is with her custodial parent). However, there is concern for the child due to alleged threats made by the mother.

I am not familiar with the Rilya Alerts- it says one was issued, and then cancelled. Haven't found the criteria for issue and cancellation yet.

Just my take on this, but it seems obvious the person (s) who left her locked in the men's room wanted her to be safe and found.
She is not a 'throwaway' in my opinion. This could very well be Mariah and a family dispute gone very wrong. I hope there is an answer soon.

While the two pictures don't look perfect, the skin discoloration really stood out to me. It's difficult to tell from pictures if it is an actual discoloration, an allergic reaction to wearing a cap or hat of some kind, or perhaps the child found in DE just had what looked like a red spot across her forhead from laying her head on a hard surface.

The picture of Mariah also appears a little dolled or doctored up? It really looks to me like she at least wearing colored lip gloss of somekind because I have seen the shade.

Also, at 2 my son looked so different in some pictures. Depending on the angle or his facial expression in some they almost didn't even look like the same child, even though they were. I've also noticed, on some of the charley project or doenetwork pages, we know we are seeing the same person but they look pretty different in some of the pictures. So that might explain it. Better to submit and let LE look at things outside the similiarities of two pictures that we don't have access too.

Great find SugarQueen! Follow along.. I know you are relatively new, but you will learn. We all do. I did by following what the other fantastic WS'rs here do. You will to. Thanks again for this awesome possible match!

I found a facebook profile for Tamika (Mariah's mother) with a different last name, but the photo looks to be the same person, and they have several friends with matching last names for the surname used in the missing reports. Maybe it is just a coincidence...

I really wish the police would be more forthcoming about when they are indeed still looking for someone and when they are not. The press does no follow up at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back