GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
News article with Video including Parts of Police Presser today: (Re: Female Found Burned in Park)

(Just in case again that this could relate to the abandoned baby girl)

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7290710

From the linked article:

"One of the things that we would certainly look at is people, students from the high school that may have been absent today. We're looking at all of our missing persons. We are working with the school districts,"

It appears they think the unidentified female found in the park is pretty young if they are focusing the investigation on someone still High School age. I wonder if that is because of the persons height. That doesn't necessarily mean anything though, plenty of adults are still of short stature. It also doesn't mean this childs mother couldn't still be of HS age and had her daughter young.

I wonder if there are any recent attempts by someone who might possibly fit the childs mothers description who had obtained or was attempting to obtain a restraining order. Something for investigators to check out.

Monsey, New York to Newark, Delaware is ~ 156 miles and 2 3/4 hours.

This child could be from the Philadelphia area which is 44 miles and less than an hour drive.

I hope they soon find out who she is and her parents. When I seen her picture she reminded me so much of Jada Justice so beautiful I know Jada is deceased, but she looks much like Jada in my opinion.

I know I'm going to mutilate the name, but she there isn't any chance of her being Masahara Ross, is there? I don't have her face in my head right now, but she'd be about the right age, wouldn't she?

ETA: She is so beautiful in that video. She has no idea what's going on, but she'll just be happy and play.

I know I'm going to mutilate the name, but she there isn't any chance of her being Masahara Ross, is there? I don't have her face in my head right now, but she'd be about the right age, wouldn't she?

ETA: She is so beautiful in that video. She has no idea what's going on, but she'll just be happy and play.

I had seen earlier on google some thought it may be her as well. Here'
s a picture and article on she and her mother.http://www.newschief.com/article/20...03/NEWS?Title=Missing-girl-mother-endangered-

Unfortunately they don't resemble each other at all, at least in my opinion.

I've only posted a few times and can't seem to get a link to work tonight but any chance she is Mariah Grace Fray?? I know it's a loooong shot.

I've only posted a few times and can't seem to get a link to work tonight but any chance she is Mariah Grace Fray?? I know it's a loooong shot.

IMHO, that is most definitely her! Seriously. I wish I knew how to post the pictures, but I'm ALMOST positive it's Mariah.

Contact LE......really!

JMHO
fran

Patty G, thank you for posting the video of the baby. It is so nice to see her playing and smiling (and somehow nice to hear the videographer interacting with her, saying "uh-oh" when the baby drops a toy...it's creepy when the videographer just silently records footage). She looks happy and healthy, and I am so glad.

IMHO, that is most definitely her! Seriously. I wish I knew how to post the pictures, but I'm ALMOST positive it's Mariah.

Contact LE......really!

JMHO
fran

I was just getting ready to post the same thing.
Definately contact LE and pass this along.

While one would usually negate the possibility of driving from Mesa AZ to the east coast in the winter, Mariah went missing in August, so it would have still been a summer drive across country.

Also, they have the same skin discoloration across the top half of their forhead.

PLEASE pass this tip along to LE!

Fray,+Mariah.jpg
bilde

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member