GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do posters think this gas station was a random pick? Since this is a city station and would be rather busy, it would appear the person(s) who left the little girl knew she would be quickly found.

What if she's not identified within 6 months, then is adopted within a year, then relatives come forward. An adoption could be filled with problems.

It is right off the highway so I think it was chosen for convenience.
I do think they knew she would be found relatively quickly.
The only thing I can figure is that someone did something to the mom and unwittingly ended up with a kid in their possession.

Police looking for help in identifying burned body

Associated Press - February 23, 2010 1:05 PM ET
MONSEY, N.Y. (AP) - Police say the young woman found dead and burning in a Rockland County park had the name "Patricia" tattooed on her lower back.
Ramapo Police Detective Lt. Brad Weidel (weye-DEHL') said Tuesday that investigators have been unable to identify the woman, so a detailed description was released.
The woman's body was found on fire early Monday in Manny Weldler Park in Monsey, about 25 miles north of New York City. Her death was ruled a homicide.
Weidel said she was black or Hispanic and about 18 years old. She weighed about 120 pounds and was about 5 feet, 2 inches tall. She had recently undergone gallbladder surgery.
The tattoo on her back included a picture of a rose.

I think the mom would have come forward by now if she were able.

I fear that maybe daddy did something to mommy, or maybe a stranger... I just pray this little sweetheart didn't have to see it all. :(

Could everyone post any missing people sites that monitor missing women of colour? I know, of course, that we do not know the ethnicity of this little girl's mom, but I was just thinking that black women don't always get a lot of publicity in the media, so it's a good thing to monitor these sites for related cases.

I know of this one, and watch it for updates:

http://blog.blackandmissing.org/

Any more good ones that are updated regularly?

(ETA: Peas in their Pods is good, too, but mostly for children of colour.)

From the Rockland County (NY) Journal News:

Monsey police are seeking help in identifying a murder victim found in a local park. The victim, believed to be about 18 years of age and either dark-skinned Hispanic or African-American, had been set afire sometime early Monday morning.

She is described as 5'2" and about 120 pounds, and had a tattoo of the word "Patricia" on her lower back. The tattoo also has the stem and flower of a rose.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100223/NEWS03/2230374

Detail of the unidentified victim's tattoo:

bilde

What a cute little girl, I hope they find out who she is soon!

I hate to think this may be this little angels Mom, but hopefully it can be ruled out with a DNA test. Still, isn't anyone missing these two people???

It's sad, but I have known young moms without any support system whatsoever; one, who was kicked out for being pregnant, with no boyfriend, and was not close with the neighbours until I got to chatting with her one day and didn't seem to have any friends.

It is absolutely horrific how easily some people can disappear.

i would think the tatoo would be very helpful, if she came from the area where her body was found...

i've never much cared for tatoos personally but they certainly have come in very handy in the worst way (identifying bodies) many many times...but also have helped in Id'ing criminals and suspects too...

I would think the tattoo would help identify her very quickly! I hope her identity is found quickly and justice will be served. I also hope they DNA test her compared to the young girl found in the restroom in Delaware!

I hate to think this may be this little angels Mom, but hopefully it can be ruled out with a DNA test. Still, isn't anyone missing these two people???

We don't even know what state they originated in and how many state lines have been crossed, if any at all.

And if this is a young mom, we have seen repeatedly how seriously missing person calls for late teen girls are taken. Oh she ran off with a boyfriend, she will show up in a couple of days, she is just trying to be independent.

If they originated in another state they may not have seen the toddler's picture and that little blurb on the burnt body won't be seen anywhere if they aren't looking in the right places.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back