GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can only tell you that I did receive a follow up call...it's all been confirmed and they DO NOT WANT EITHER names released to the public due to the investigation. I will bow out of the conversation now and hope and pray they find the person who did this horrific crime.

No problem and we wouldn't want to risk the investigation and finding who did this. Thank you for your calls!

Not necessarily. Not if an infection set in. Good gracious. Anyhow...as my last post, in case you didn't see it on the other page...I received a follow up call and it's confirmed and LE does NOT want either name published or released due to the investigation.

Thank you for posting this information.

I am thinking maybe the "hints" to locate the information should be deleted before it leaks out all over the place.

I am thinking maybe the "hints" to locate the information should be deleted before it leaks out all over the place.

I agree. So how can we do it? Do you know if any of mine link up hints that I should delete? Maybe we should all go through our posts. Just to let you know the seriousness of the investigation...the detective could do all he could from having his voice wavering from near tears on just how awful all this is:(

I agree. So how can we do it? Do you know if any of mine link up hints that I should delete? Maybe we should all go through our posts. Just to let you know the seriousness of the investigation...the detective could do all he could from having his voice wavering from near tears on just how awful all this is:(

I just did a quick reread and I don't think there is anything up that has not been in the press. The focus of the investigation being in NJ was released yesterday. The name on the tattoo was released by LE. I don't see anything else personally.

I just did a quick reread and I don't think there is anything up that has not been in the press. The focus of the investigation being in NJ was released yesterday. The name on the tattoo was released by LE. I don't see anything else personally.

Yes. I just went through and deleted my posts too. I figured it out! LOL This forum is a bit complicated and still not adjusted here. But I did delete the posts in which I carried over info that Laura posted so now no mention. I need something to eat. My stomach in knots thinking of all she went through and sacrifice made. Very sad. Prayers for all of her family and loved ones.

N.J. man charged with kidnapping girl abandoned in Del.
Toddler linked with woman whose body was found in N.Y.

By ESTEBAN PARRA • The News Journal • February 25, 2010

A 25-year-old Edison, N.J., man has been charged with kidnapping and endangering the 20-month-old girl who was abandoned at a Newark gas station Sunday, according to the Middlesex County, N.J., Prosecutor Office.

Dwayne Jackson was charged today in Middlesex County, N.J., and is being held there on $750,000 bail.

Newark police have a warrant for Jackson's arrest, charging him with first-degree reckless endangering for locking the girl in the bathroom of the Shell service station at 804 S. College Ave.

The child was identified as Jackson’s daughter after her photograph was published in The News Journal and elsewhere, according to Jim O'Neill, spokesman for Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office. The child, who had been living with her mother in North Brunswick, N.J., remains in Delaware with her foster family.

Officials did not release the girl’s name. The identity of her mother also was withheld due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, they said.

(snip)

http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...ation-bathroom-is-linked-to-body-found-in-N.Y

I want to commend everyone that first started speculating that the body found in New York maybe connected to the child found in Delaware.

Along the way, many believed that the child was Mariah Fray, and we learned that Mariah Fray was found safe back in August 2009, of which was wonderful news.

Now with the awesome finding of putting pages together with all the articles written, all I can say is "great sleuthing" and thank you.

Now all we can do is sit and wait respectfully for LE to confirm everything so that this precious child can be placed with her family, and that the family can begin to heal from what has happened to their daughter.

N.J. man charged with kidnapping girl abandoned in Del.
Toddler linked with woman whose body was found in N.Y.

By ESTEBAN PARRA • The News Journal • February 25, 2010

A 25-year-old Edison, N.J., man has been charged with kidnapping and endangering the 20-month-old girl who was abandoned at a Newark gas station Sunday, according to the Middlesex County, N.J., Prosecutor Office.

Dwayne Jackson was charged today in Middlesex County, N.J., and is being held there on $750,000 bail.

Newark police have a warrant for Jackson's arrest, charging him with first-degree reckless endangering for locking the girl in the bathroom of the Shell service station at 804 S. College Ave.

The child was identified as Jackson’s daughter after her photograph was published in The News Journal and elsewhere, according to Jim O'Neill, spokesman for Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office. The child, who had been living with her mother in North Brunswick, N.J., remains in Delaware with her foster family.

Officials did not release the girl’s name. The identity of her mother also was withheld due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, they said.

(snip)

http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...ation-bathroom-is-linked-to-body-found-in-N.Y

I had this sick feeling it had to be her Dad or someone close to her since they didn't hurt her. Had no problem hurting her mommy though. Makes me sick!!!!

I want to commend everyone that first started speculating that the body found in New York maybe connected to the child found in Delaware.

Along the way, many believed that the child was Mariah Fray, and we learned that Mariah Fray was found safe back in August 2009, of which was wonderful news.

Now with the awesome finding of putting pages together with all the articles written, all I can say is "great sleuthing" and thank you.

Now all we can do is sit and wait respectfully for LE to confirm everything so that this precious child can be placed with her family, and that the family can begin to heal from what has happened to their daughter.

And good call to those of you who "knew" it had to be a man who left her in the restroom because it was the 'MENS' restroom...I've been following the thread since yesterday - you guys are fast! Amazing!

http://www.lohud.com/article/20100225/NEWS03/2250405/Burned-body-case-shifts-to-N.J.-links-to-abandoned-child

The article states that the gas station where she was found is about two and half hours from Rockland, where they found the mother's body...I'm not sure of the times, so can someone help me? Which happened first? I hope that this little girl didn't see what happened, but I have a feeling that daddy did this with her there, then drove the 2 1/2 hours and didn't know what to do with her...of course if he has kept his daughter and mommy wasn't with them, people would want to know where she was...this is all so sad :-(

I guess we should be thankful that he did abandon her where someone could find her, instead of something more evil...

:grouphug: You all are so great! LE would still be trying to connect the dots probably.
Although this WAS not the outcome I was hoping for. At least they know what happened, and the family will have a little closure. At least there's not 2 more people to add to the unidentified victims list.

:(

http://www.lohud.com/article/201002...-case-shifts-to-N.J.-links-to-abandoned-child

The article states that the gas station where she was found is about two and half hours from Rockland, where they found the mother's body...I'm not sure of the times, so can someone help me? Which happened first? I hope that this little girl didn't see what happened, but I have a feeling that daddy did this with her there, then drove the 2 1/2 hours and didn't know what to do with her...of course if he has kept his daughter and mommy wasn't with them, people would want to know where she was...this is all so sad :-(

I guess we should be thankful that he did abandon her where someone could find her, instead of something more evil...

Opposite order, toddler is found 15 hours before the burning body. So mom was probably alive and aware that he just left her baby at a gas station while enduring whatever her final hours entailed.

Opposite order, toddler is found 15 hours before the burning body. So mom was probably alive and aware that he just left her baby at a gas station while enduring whatever her final hours entailed.

But we don't know if her body was deceased and in the trunk of the car or something for a length of time before he caught her on fire:(

I'd still like to think the mother locked the baby in the bathroom for protection. ..and like my earlier hypothetical...if she locked baby in bathroom and then dad dragged her to car and took off...that would still give him those charges...because he didn't notify station to get child out of bathroom...instead maybe went into a fit of rage and dragged mom away and took off? Just hypothesizing.

Great work everyone. I didn't want this to be true. Poor little sweetie just wanted her mama.

My heart is breaking for her.
I hope he rots.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd