GUILTY NJ - Patricia Belizaire, 24, murdered, North Brunswick, 21 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Below is what is pasted on the "side bar" of her FB

Almighty God, who gives strength to the weak and upholds those who might fall, give me courage to do what is right, for those that trust in you have no need to fear.

Make be brave to face any danger which may now threaten me.

Give me the help

Here's a comment patricia did not abandon her daughter, hannah. as a close friend we were very worried when we couldnt get in contact with her since sat. she was a very good mother and she did everything she could her baby. she loved her very much. trish u will be missed
Posted by:
pg15_2002 5:49 PM

From the facebook postings and all this mother loved her baby very much. I think the mother was alive when the baby was left at the gas station and the father did everything he could to torment the mother before her murder. I hope that cutie gets herself some fries her mother posted a pic saying she loved fries and I remember earlier they were trying to figure out what types of food she liked.

are we allowed to post her facebook page since she's been identified?

Her post on her status update on Dec 21st is so sad:

"Thank u God for answering my prayers. Hannah i will fyts for u baby, till the day i die."

"Thank u God for answering my prayers. Hannah i will fyts for u baby, till the day i die."

I don't think that information has been told the the public yet. Just information on the fathers name.

I don't think that information has been told the the public yet. Just information on the fathers name.

Laura, it's all you! You're the super sleuther who found her! All have been named as MB stated.

Yes she is! Big gold stars to Laura!

If they have identified them in the press since the arrest was made we should be able to post to my knowledge.

Rules are, if it's written in mainstream media, we can use it. There is no reason not use Hannah and Patricia's names as far as I can tell.

I am pretty sure that is the day his cached myspace has his mood set as feel like killin'

Status on Dec 19th talks about how she misses her Dad but can't call him because they're on bad terms but she loves him. One reply that she should call because you never know when it will be too late :-( This is so sad, I hope she got back in touch with her Dad before this happened.

I am thinking maybe the "hints" to locate the information should be deleted before it leaks out all over the place.

I think the media put enough hints out there to figure it out. It wasn't the hints that were posted here that led to anything. I couldn't find anything from the hints here, but was able to only after reading this afternoons articles.

jmo

MONSEY — The New Jersey woman whose body was found burning in a Ramapo town park on Monday was the mother of a 20-month-old girl kidnapped and abandoned by her father in a locked gas station bathroom in Newark, Del., authorities said today.

The woman has been identified as Patricia Belizaire, 24, of New Brunswick, N.J., according to a law enforcement source. Her daughter, Hannah Jackson, was found Sunday afternoon in the bathroom.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201002...ifts-to-New-Jersey--linked-to-abandoned-child

So very sad. I hope the father burns himself. What he did to this child and his childs mother NEVER should have happened. Not to mention how long his rap sheet was. What the hell was he doing on the streets anyway? The guy should have been locked up a long time ago and the key thrown away.

Rip Patricia.

We need to get a mod to update both threads as identified. I don't have authority to moderate anything other than the Anna Waters thread in this forum.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20100225/NEWS/2250360/-1/newsfrontNeighbors of an Edison man charged with kidnapping and child endangerment in the abandonment Sunday of a 20-month-old girl in a Delaware gas station restroom said he was a devoted family man and a good neighbor."He's very nice, very polite," said Tulio Garcia, who lives next to Jackson and his family on Weldon Road in Edison. "He calls me Mr. Garcia and I said, no, use my first name, and he said, "No sir, I don't do that.' "

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back