Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. Dec is an off time at the shore. However it's the weekend Friday night. The bars are still active and so is Belmar Bridge. It's also very well lit. You could not pick a more "look at me" place. Sorry, not drinking PT cool aid.

I think you're on to something. I just can't tell how intelligent and/or savvy these two are and if they would think of the fact that no body = a more difficult case for the prosecution? But if they'd been planning something so evil for 6 months, it could be that angle WAS their motivation to put the body elsewhere and fake the entire bridge scene, which I absolutely do think was a fake. I know that bridge well. I think Sarah is somewhere else.
That's what I was thinking too. Let's assume they are sociopaths and dumb like foxes. If they took 6 months to plan this maybe they planned being seen on the video dressed as Sarah or maybe even there was a female accomplice who played the role of Sarah for the neighbor's camera. Was there anymore info about the witness AC released? It would definitely create reasonable doubt if in court PT testifies Sarah was dead for hours yet she is seen on camera leaving the house after she is dead. As well as the lack of a body. A decent lawyer could argue Sarah is alive. I hope for her father and the rest of her family Sarah's body is found. It will insure LM goes to prison and they can have closure.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

In response to those who don't think Sarah's body was dumped off the 35 bridge, I'd like your thoughts on this. Assuming that PT will get a plea deal or lesser sentence for his truthful story, why would he go so far as to admit to knowing the murder plot for 6 months, then helping move the body, etc.? He was truthful in leading LE to where the safes were buried, so why would he lie about dumping her body into the water? He's already admitted guilt and his confessions up until this point already rule out reasonable doubt and would get a guilty conviction from a jury.

Also, there are rumors that they may dredge the lagoon (listed as Belmar Basin on a map) in Inlet Terrace. Search helicopters were hovering over it on Sunday.

I agree. I think she is in the water. The currents being what they are there, she has probably gone out to sea. I don't think they will find her unless she washes ashore. We have had a Nor'easter and snow storms so, sadly I just don't see her turning up.

I was at the Search, and no I couldn't I couldn't say for certain.

What doesn't add up to me is how the neighborhood serveillance camera sees SS or someone getting into her car. There were two cars and at minimum 2 bodies. No reports mention multiple bodies. Maybe PT and LM knew about the camera and parked elsewhere? Maybe they took her body out the back and over a fence into a different property? Really risky, but most of their story has been risky so far. But then most reports claim PT says that SS was in HER car. I wonder if they bagged her? And if not thrown into the bridge, I'm afraid SS may have been thrown somewhere just as difficult to come by. Possibly a faraway dumpster? I hate to think that she will never be found. For so many reasons I want her body to be located. Mostly for her family to say a proper goodbye and have peace of mind.

Sadly if they really did throw her over BB, the chances of it being found are slim. Unless it washes up.

Can anyone confirm if this is in fact PT and LM speaking around 50 seconds in?
http://www.fios1news.com/newjersey/search-continues-missing-NeptuneCity-woman-12-10-16#.WKD4O8tOlnH

I don't believe that is Preston Taylor. When this video was first posted here, some people suggested it might be, but I've studied stills of the guy in this video and pics of PT and in my opinion, there's no way it's PT. The ears, nose, shape of his head, and especially the teeth all do not match Taylor's.

Maybe the call about the car being on the bridge? Belmar Police received a call and went to check it out.

I wonder how much info that 911 call has? If the bridge would have been busy and well-lit on a Friday night, pulling over would certainly draw unwanted attention by a passerby. Pulling over and exiting the vehicle, even more so. Taking the time to remove a body and throwing it over the bridge would have certainly warranted a 911 call.

How busy is busy? Multiple cars for hours on end or a few cars every minute or a few cars an hour? Would they have had 1-2 minutes without a car driving past at any point? I wonder how many times they drove over that bridge waiting for an ideal time to at least dump the car?

What's the average speed on that particular bridge at night? Not necessarily the speed limit, but what people would normally drive. How close to the bridge would you have to be to see where the car was found and how far past before you would lose sight?

Great questions. Will have to check out. I'm certain it was LM at search. I'm not certain that was PT at search.

I hope we do hear more of the conversation. But it seemed like the AP only shared specifics last week because PT's attorney said he hadn't listened to the recording. I'm sure Liam's attorney has listened to it several times.

New story today out of the APP, LM's detention hearing is scheduled for 9 a.m. tomorrow at the Monmouth County Courthouse in Freehold.

http://www.app.com/story/news/local...rn-murder-liam-mcatasney-the-docket/97770382/

MSM is hinting that tomorrow's hearing might reveal more of the contents of that recorded conversation that McAtasney had with A.C.

I have difficulty believing the story coming from those two deviants. They've had 2 months to hone it. (I felt the same way instantly about Steven Capobianco's story about Charli Scott.). I imagine the crime was more sordid than they're copping to.

I wouldn't be shocked either if the story is much more horrid then they are telling. These monsters deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Does anyone know what time the hearing is for tomorrow? I have a morning meeting in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper