NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this info posted yet. Found here by searching names: http://inmates.mcsonj.org/inmatesearch.php

BOOKING NUMBER

LAST NAME

FIRST NAME

DATE OF BIRTH

DATE RECEIVED

CHARGE AGENCY

CHARGE

CHARGE DESCRIPTION

BAIL AMOUNT

3293125 MCATASNEY LIAM 1997/07/29 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C11-3A MURDER - CRIMINAL HOMICIDE $0
3293125 MCATASNEY LIAM 1997/07/29 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C11-3A1 MURDER - PURPOSELY $0
3293125 MCATASNEY LIAM 1997/07/29 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C15-1A1 ROBBERY-BI $0
3293125 MCATASNEY LIAM 1997/07/29 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C29-9 TAMPERING W/EVIDENCE $0

3293130 TAYLOR PRESTON 1997/05/28 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C29-3A1 HINDER PROS CONCEALS $0
3293130 TAYLOR PRESTON 1997/05/28 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C29-9 CONTEMPT $0
3293130 TAYLOR PRESTON 1997/05/28 2017/02/02 Neptune City Boro C5-2A1 CONSPIRACY $0

Thanks. One more area you could probably shed some light on, LM aquited and PT still charged?
1 if LM's confession is deemed inadmissible (likelihood?) then, can't PT simply testify against LM as eye witness?
2 so is it safe to say that PT's confession/testimony seals the deal in this case for both?

They probably don't have his dna from anything in the past if it was a drug charge or something like that.

Also....LM is a twin (idk if identical) but if he is identical, would that mean his DNA still can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt? I mean technically there is someone else in the world with the same DNA. I'm sure DNA combined with other evidence like an alibi for his twin can still get him convicted. But just saying about the DNA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they can now differentiate DNA of identical twins based on environmental and chemical changes

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I agree RE: the video. It was his little brother. Kids do weird things.

I think you guys are looking too much into that video. The kid didn't take off his clothes and didn't seem to be in any fear.

As for juvenile records they are not sealed for a gun permit background check. Even arrests that were dismissed or ended in result of not guilty. It is in the NJ Juvenile Offender Database. Unless they were expunged they can be found.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Banking tidbits- Lets say Sarah went to her bank an asked for 7,000 in cash. Most times , depending on if they just received a delivery in large bills, try to buy time. One, the teller doesn't have that in cash. They ask you to call a day ahead for something that big in cash. Two reasons. One it's dangerous, 2nd something shady could be going on. They like an opportunity to review your account. Make sure your not withdrawing under duress ( gun to your head). You could not withdraw this amount through the drive thru. You would have to enter the bank. The employee of the bank will ask you some questions - "what are you using the money for? Buying a new car? Especially with SS age, they would be making sure this wasn't for drug money. Plus the bank has to fill out a form for the Feds. regarding this large withdrawal.

Question for SBHack- if found guilty of all counts, how much time do you think LM will be in prison for?

Some more info on the other body found in Shark River Park has been published- it appears unrelated.

http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2017/02/23/body-murdered-brick-man-found-shark-river-park/98320278/

I promise I am logging questions to respond to! I came down with the flu today so it's hard for me to do too much right now.

We know Sarah came into an inheritance and so far it seems like that has been the motive ie money. I wonder if Mr. Stern was aware that she kept money in a safety deposit box because I don't think it's something a 19 yr old would commonly do.

What if that money belonged to LM and TP? LM (along with TP's knowledge) asked Sarah to hold that money for him so that it could not be tied to him in any way. Maybe they did not want to keep it in their apartment if at one time they (LM and TP) where low level dealers or it was stolen cash from a family business or somewhere/someone else. Sarah might've been kind enough to hold it for them as well as smart enough not to have that kind of money laying around so she got the security box.

If this could be a possible scenario, LM would have had no problem getting Sarah to go to the bank and get the cash. In fact it would make complete sense why they went together. Sadly she might've been the only witness to the boys having that money and that is why they killed her. They planned it all out to make it look like a robbery by having "their" money in her security box which would make that money untraceable to them and however they might've gotten it. I hope family, friends, places of work ect have checked their finances with a fine tooth comb.

JMO

I just don't see SS doing anything like that for anyone. Maybe It's so difficult to believe that these two, LM and PT killed a lovely, funny, kind young women for nothing more complicated than greed, a sense of entitlement, and jealousy. People kill for less all the time.

What?!?!!?! I have been away for 24 hours and am reading posts in sequence. Stunned.
LMs Facebook is back up. Weird? Also, he has SS listed as his sister in his about me :(

Question for SBHack- if found guilty of all counts, how much time do you think LM will be in prison for?

Prosecutor said he's facing life in prison. I'm wondering what PT is looking at?

There is also a Facebook page "prayersforcarlastern" and it looks like they did a fundraiser before and after she died at the Neptune fire house. Money could be from that. I couldn't find any posts thanking people for raising a certain amount though.

I just don't see SS doing anything like that for anyone. Maybe It's so difficult to believe that these two, LM and PT killed a lovely, funny, kind young women for nothing more complicated than greed, a sense of entitlement, and jealousy. People kill for less all the time.

I'm not suggesting she did it in a negative manner. I was trying to put it together in a way that could be possible with all the unknowns that would answer some questions. I was speculating that she could've been holding it for a friend because she was asked to do so as a favor, without any knowledge or where it came from. I could see SS doing that for a friend, I never knew her but it seems like she would be a trustworthy friend in which someone could ask her for a favor. JMO of course

This document says that 3 electronic devices were confiscated from PT and 2 from LM.
65cddbdbf5ba59da6f1b43ffddcd1af5.jpg
23b7aea86bee204ba67164806ccce089.jpg

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/prosecutor-s-affidavit-on-sarah-stern-murder-case-1.13168237

Maybe LM only told AC he would protect him from PT to trick AC so he could kill him too. All I can say is what a psycho he is. I wonder what his family is thinking. Especially the siblings that are his age.

Playing devil's advocate here....is it possible PT was also afraid of LM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member