Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JO made a dark choice to end his life.

Stephanie was not given a choice.

Not admitting to his final moments with Stephanie is earth shattering for Stephanie's family and loved one's.

The Christmas lights are still off.
Tradgy for many and so SENSELESS.

Let's bring Stephanie home

Last edited:
So I'll defend my post regarding JO's family, whom I know nothing about. I would assume that family loves their son and is grieving his death. Why would I not have compassion for the parents, who AFAIK had nothing to do with child *advertiser censored* or murder? We are a victim friendly site, that door does not just swing one-way.

Moving on ... I hope Stephanie's family does not have to continue searching for her on their own. No family should have to do that.

So I'll defend my post regarding JO's family, whom I know nothing about. I would assume that family loves their son and is grieving his death. Why would I not have compassion for the parents, who AFAIK had nothing to do with child *advertiser censored* or murder? We are a victim friendly site, that door does not just swing one-way.

Moving on ... I hope Stephanie's family does not have to continue searching for her on their own. No family should have to do that.
I don’t know anything about them either. Unless we find out otherwise, they are victims too. So much devastation this monster has caused.

All these suicides by hanging...I wonder why that method is chosen? Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade, all the others too.

Off topic but wanted to share.

My father took his life like that a few years ago. They noticed that his wrists were slightly cut. They Think he was trying to do that but then he decided to hang himself instead. Hanging is faster and more lethal I guess. Sad thing is my granny, his mom had come to bring him some food as he was sick and he pushed her out and lock his door, he lived in a small house on thier land. My cousin thinks she interuppted him so he switched to hanging. I am so glad I was not home to see it. I became obssesed with reviewing photos of people who died by hanging and became suicidal. I have always been depressed but it pushed me over the edge. Tried overdosing but all it did was make sleep straight for 24 hours.. I went down a dark path and tried it myself, rope was not strong enough but I think deep down I was just scared of the pain of hanging and wanted to live. I feel like you really have to be in despair to do it. Luckily I got the help I needed.

I don’t know anything about them either. Unless we find out otherwise, they are victims too. So much devastation this monster has caused.
Yes, this ripple effect seems to spread far and wide in all directions in so many of these cases... Heartbreaking.
I’m really sad about the idea that it might be her dad that finds her :(
And wow, thanks for sharing @Iggy2020, what a heavy experience you’ve been through! Glad you were able to push through! <3

Hello all. Apologies for deleting my post the other day- at the time, the family's search was not publicized.

There's quite a bit of chatter going on today about JO and several have said he didn't seem to leave behind any info pertaining to Steph (but again, this is local PD chatter and may not be accurate).

Everyone is trying to be optimistic. We're hoping that he made the decision to end his life because he was afraid LE/Ed was getting close to finding her. I certainly hope this is the case and that Steph is brought home soon so that the Parze family can have some semblance of closure.

Off topic but wanted to share.

My father took his life like that a few years ago. They noticed that his wrists were slightly cut. They Think he was trying to do that but then he decided to hang himself instead. Hanging is faster and more lethal I guess. Sad thing is my granny, his mom had come to bring him some food as he was sick and he pushed her out and lock his door, he lived in a small house on thier land. My cousin thinks she interuppted him so he switched to hanging. I am so glad I was not home to see it. I became obssesed with reviewing photos of people who died by hanging and became suicidal. I have always been depressed but it pushed me over the edge. Tried overdosing but all it did was make sleep straight for 24 hours.. I went down a dark path and tried it myself, rope was not strong enough but I think deep down I was just scared of the pain of hanging and wanted to live. I feel like you really have to be in despair to do it. Luckily I got the help I needed.
Thank you Iggy2020, I'm so very glad you are here with us and able to share the trauma your Father's suicide caused you. Warm hugs!!

Oh, my.
A reminder to read thoroughly.

Hoping Stephanie is found and not by her father.
Just that he doesn't need that much grief.
It has to be so hard on the searchers as well -- maybe that's what he's thinking ?
My utmost sympathies to the Parze's.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I glad I had the access and resources my father did not. Its still a struggle sometimes. The thing is, now
my therapist wants me to reduce my time spent on this site, I have become increasingly anxious and a little paranoid since sleuthing, how do yall do it?

Anyways, back on topic, I hope Stephanie's parents can find some closure and bring her home. Like John seems rotten to the core from.an early age.

Thanks everyone, I glad I had the access and resources my father did not. Its still a struggle sometimes. The thing is, now
my therapist wants me to reduce my time spent on this site, I have become increasingly anxious and a little paranoid since sleuthing, how do yall do it?

Anyways, back on topic, I hope Stephanie's parents can find some closure and bring her home. Like John seems rotten to the core from.an early age.
This thread may be of interest to you I'll post. There are also lots of fun threads such as games, news that makes you smile. Take a look around and you will see threads not pertaining to any cases. Glad your doing well and are aware of your triggers.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...he-abyss-thread-3.327578/page-5#post-15600116

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Hey Friends,

This is very important. Please listen to my latest podcast, Websleuths Radio Podcast.

You can find it on Apple here and on Spotify here.

Or anywhere you can find true crime podcasts.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to Websleuths and our podcast for you to listen and ask your friends to listen as well. If Websleuths is going to continue (forum and podcast) we need you to listen to Websleuths Radio Podcast.

We need you to listen, ask your friends to listen and ask their friends to listen. Please get the word out. There is a new podcast in town and it is one you do not want to miss.

This week Heather Robinson Ramos. As a baby, Heather's mom was killed by serial killer John Robinson. Robinson then "adopted" baby Heather to his brother and his wife.

Also, please listen to the new podcast called Detective Trapp. To help Websleuths check out a little taste of this podcast.

Detective Trapp on Apple Podcasts

Thank you to everyone.

Tricia
Owner, Websleuths

You are an amazing and brave person for going through all of this and seeking help. I can't imagine what you've been through. Obviously you went through a very traumatic event too young, with your Dad's suicide. It is heartbreaking for loved ones, and it never eases. I wish you joy, peace, and happiness. You deserve it.

Poster is not written by the family

"Along with the NYPD efforts we are conducting a volunteer citizens search for Stephanie Parze, who's been missing since October 30. Starting this weekend of November 23 & 24. 7-11 on Hylan & Page Ave.

As we know the "person of interest" has committed suicide and sadly possibly the truth and her whereabouts died with him."
76644665_3187788894626938_6947500589332824064_o.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd