GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gallucci trying once more to get Baden to say that the previous treaters did not see the alleged infection because they were only looking for child abuse. Objection.

Trying to get the jury to foget that bloodwork was done at New Jersey Medical late in the evening of April 1st and his white blood count was within normal range and he suffered from no fever, no cyanosis, no difficulty breathing etc.
Exactly!

I hope the State rapid fires those questions.

IMO Corey died of acute and chronic CG.

MOO

I'm gonna bet that Baden is on the stand most of the day but Gregor approximately two hours total (between testimony/cross and redirect.) JMO
MOO

And CG taking the stand will be pushed until tomorrow. And then we'll hear a story for why he's not going to.

Maybe the Defense can call some more cops to the stand to describe how much water was in CG's water bottle when he was arrested.

This is what a defense without a defense looks like.

MOO

MOO

And CG taking the stand will be pushed until tomorrow. And then we'll hear a story for why he's not going to.

Maybe the Defense can call some more cops to the stand to describe how much water was in CG's water bottle when he was arrested.

This is what a defense without a defense looks like.

MOO
:D :D

MOO

Observation: Pouty CG doesn't look near as happy as he does when he's textin' the ladies.

Just sayin'.

MOO
Someday when he's sitting in prison talking a big game about being a former football player and inflating his ego IN PRISON, I hope we all can get ALL the texts which were part of this case.

What did Christopher mean when he said to Marci about 'setting it up'?

================
Texts from Christopher's phone on day Corey died:

12noon to Marci
Nice. I might take a nap so I don't fall asleep on you! LOL

12:23pm to Marci
Hand tossed, thin crust, or stuffed crust or deep dish?

1:01pm to Marci
Well just let me know when is the earliest you could come here.

1:46pm to Marci
I'll be able to set it up. I've done it before. I'm just super excited to cuddle after destroying you.
In party

Someday when he's sitting in prison talking a big game about being a former football player and inflating his ego IN PRISON, I hope we all can get ALL the texts which were part of this case.

What did Christopher mean when he said to Marci about 'setting it up'?

================
Texts from Christopher's phone on day Corey died:

12noon to Marci
Nice. I might take a nap so I don't fall asleep on you! LOL

12:23pm to Marci
Hand tossed, thin crust, or stuffed crust or deep dish?

1:01pm to Marci
Well just let me know when is the earliest you could come here.

1:46pm to Marci
I'll be able to set it up. I've done it before. I'm just super excited to cuddle after destroying you.
In party
He wants to set it up then cuddle after destroying her? Omg. Must be some sort of s&m thing.

Exactly! For me. It's the fact that he's talking bow chika wow wow time with Marci and (Laura too?) while his son lie sleeping and vomiting and defacating in his clothing, while he takes a Selfie with what looks to me like a very pale, ashen child at 2pm.... is what makes me want to vomit.

If he's so focused on his kid and not revenge against Breanna, [I think] preemptively calling CPS... why is he telling his ladies that Corey is fine?

Because he usually always was fine after the multiple assaults and bruises that were inflicted upon 60lb Corey by 210lb Christopher. The bumps, the bruises, the lacerations.

Just.... not this time. This one last time, his little body gave out. He never got to hug his mom again, as he usually did after leaving his dad's place. Nurse Carnavale said Corey said something to her. I hope she was able to share what that was with Breanna.

MOO - it is slang for the act of coitous

1. (transitive, slang, vulgar) To penetrate sexually in an aggressive way.
    She got destroyed by her lover on the carpet.
That piece of ......didnt even wash Corey's clothes after the beating...just disposed them in the garbage can. Must have been quite a workout for him.

Last edited:
Exactly! For me. It's the fact that he's talking bow chika wow wow time with Marci and (Laura too?) while his son lie sleeping and vomiting and defacating in his clothing, while he takes a Selfie with what looks to me like a very pale, ashen child at 2pm.... is what makes me want to vomit.

If he's so focused on his kid and not revenge against Breanna, [I think] preemptively calling CPS... why is he telling his ladies that Corey is fine?

Because he usually always was fine after the multiple assaults and bruises that were inflicted upon 60lb Corey by 210lb Christopher. The bumps, the bruises, the lacerations.

Just.... not this time. This one last time, his little body gave out. He never got to hug his mom again, as he usually did after leaving his dad's place. Nurse Carnavale said Corey said something to her. I hope she was able to share what that was with Breanna.
Have we ever learned who cared for Corey when cg was dating?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back